"What happened to my support ticket?"

If you would post the ticket number(s) and date(s) you entered them, I could notify staff.

1 Like

Thank you! received my custom!

2 Likes

They are answered, seriously.

1 Like

Sorry, I misunderstood.

1 Like

It’s ok

Yes, but the fact that you did it for every product you ever purchased is why you can’t buy subliminals anymore. They’re digital products at the end of the time, you keep them forever. SC’s the only subliminal store that actually provides such a policy out of good will, it is very rare for this type of product to be entitled to refunds.

SC shows good will and intention to their clients by providing this refund policy despite never actually getting anything out of it, so people like you who use and reuse this policy recklessly deserve to pay the punishment for it.

The fact of the matter is that subliminals SHOULD NOT BE REFUNDED EVER. The policy is complete bullshit for the company because of the nature of their product. They have every right to never provide a single refund ever, and I honestly think they should because it’s so easy to abuse (you being the perfect example).

However, SC wants to put the client (and especially the newbie) first, thus the reason why this policy exists in the first place. Abuse it twice, and you get what you deserve.

You’re not a bad guy, you just sound like an entitled 18 year old. I recommend that you actually go ahead and run those 2 subliminals that you purchased for the next 6 months. Run LBFH alongside it as well, it’s free and genuinely one of the top 5 best subs in the entire store. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes :medal_military:

Well I can’t run the 2 subliminals I purchased because I deleted them when I refunded them.

Don’t see how I’m entitled just for simply refunding subliminals

Anyways I’m not gonna bother with this, I’m just gonna wait on sub club to unblock me from purchasing subliminals if they choose to

Everyone should get a second chance in my opinion, he now understands what his actions look like in the eyes of subclub and it’s forum members. It’s important to give positive criticism but not belittle or condem someone without a little grace to become better.

He should be given another chance to show his improvement, based on my small amount of information on the issue. We should help each other be better.

If he gets unblocked and buys and refunds titles as he did the first time, we’ll then I agree for blocking purchase ability.

I am sure @SaintSovereign and @Fire will make the best decision for thier company.

3 Likes

I would encourage you to enter a support ticket, and request that you be unblocked.

1 Like

Thanks. Today my tickets were answered and I received two customs with the right name in it.

1 Like

Hi @SaintSovereign see ticket 17016

I just need approval from someone high up.

Thanks

Hello, I opened a ticket #16841
on July 17 but have not been answered ever since.

Thank you for looking into it.

I notified staff.

1 Like

#15908 - 1 month old

@RVconsultant

Thank you :blush:

I notified staff.

1 Like

Hi @RVconsultant can you please chase my order Order #2025869] (July 26, 2023).

I paid for an express delivery but not had anything through from SC yet.

Thanks in advance.

I notified staff.

1 Like

Thanks @RVconsultant

1 Like

Still no response from the support team regarding #2025869.

I did raise a ticket yesterday for Order #2025869] (July 26, 2023) and expecred delivery of the custom on 27th. As i said it was an express sameday.

All i recieved yesterday was a mail saying "Your order has been processed thankyou for shopping.

However no link was sent to me to download my custom.

my ticket #16841 was left unanswered