What does your ZP loops pattern looks like?

I understand your skepticism. I’ve been consuming Huel for months, and that product is the real deal, I feel healthier than I’ve ever been.

Hi all completed 21 days as per recc on zp (running ultrasonic on my airpod pro with volume approx 25%
1x primal 1x regeneration each on day with rest day inbetween
Genuinely not noticed anything esp no reconciliation

Any advice how to proceed after the washout would be appreciated!

1 Like

Interesting…Do you know what your daily macros look like?

When you scroll down, you’ll see a chart with the macros and the included plant-based ingredients. I use the black edition, which has a high protein content (40g per serving) and a low carbohydrate content. I work out every day, and I’ve noticed that I’m gaining more muscle and losing fat, which I attribute to the low carbohydrate and fat content of my diet.

@Newtothis

3 Likes

Terra nova Life drink is one I’m using that’s available in Europe.

It’s Amazing! I blended it with my green shake and feel super energetic. It has digestive enzymes, frozen greens, spirulina, pro biotics. It got everything that you need on a daily basis.

3 Likes

About to contradict myself however…

+1 for Huel. Haven’t used it in a while but it’s a great meal replacement and Black Edition is great for the extra protein with less carbs. Like 10 extra grams more than White Edition.

With that said. Let’s keep on topic for the discussion peeps.

I’m still personally, especially now…, using 1 sub X 1 loop on Monday, one on Wednesday and one on Friday…

Currently doing WANTED, LBfH & choosing between Stark/Chosen for what I want.

Less loops for me is doing great. Saves my addiction to using subs too.

2 Likes

Swinging back around to this topic because my loop patterns have varied all over the place.

2 things are apparent to me. 1 listening to a sub can actually bring me out of recon. I don’t know how to describe it, but it’s like your mind just needs to be corrected after going off track. 2 extended rest doesn’t always work in my favor.

Having said that. Im currently debating if listening more consistently is a tactic to avoid the intense recon that can come with long rest periods. Or a legitimate strategy to keep myself afloat and on top of negativity that might bring me down more.

Right now it seems to be 5 min max every 2 days. LBFH I can only handle about 3. UA I’m ok with 5.

So have any of you felt like extended rest actually was worse for your overall mental state as opposed to remaining consistent?

1 Like

Definitely the case for me too. The more I listen the better I feel it’s the recon that comes on the extended rest days that is annoying…

To me it feels like there is a big gab between the internal and external, which unless fully reconciled you get recon…

But additional loops brings you closer to your objectives… so it diminishes the gab and space between the internal and external.

So the more you have your programs integrated the less extended washouts will bring you recon IMO…

1 Like

Truthfully it’s one big puzzle as to how my mind processes the subs and what’s best for me.

I thought I knew, but there are so many damn variables to take into consideration. I think how you listen is based on what you can get away with as well. Already built a business or have a stream of passive income? Feel free to go on an intense journey while you take off from work. You have the support system under you to maintain yourself. You can put your full focus into growth. But if you’re just getting by day to day with a job you can’t really dedicate that intense growth or healing without turning your whole life upside down in the process. But nobody should really be in a position where they need that financial freedom and flexibility in order to grow as a prerequisite.

Not enough growth, I plateau. Too much and functionality in life goes out the window as I cause more problems for myself. Granted it’s not the subs, I’m a complete mess. But it’s hard to find balance sometimes.

1 Like

For me it’s just been the first cycle honestly, if your progress does not compound and you keep investing in a manifestation that never bears fruits, it will just be like walking in circles never arriving anywhere but where you started.

It’s good to have life moving and to see where it brings you (if you have no clue where you are heading).

Perhaps meanwhile you can discover what you want.

To get the ball rolling and see where it brings you.

I think that would be exciting because the future would be unpredictable and who knows what surprises are waiting to be discovered on your path?

The boring parts about envision a goal and moving toward it, is that you know what awaits you…

Sometimes it’s nice just to go with flow, but most importantly to fall in love what that flow and not in hate with the parts that are not to your benefit.

@Fractal_Explorer I hope you take some care of yourself and know that you deserve and are worthy of whatever you’d like to experience.

Have tried going in the same direction for a little while?

Perhaps it will give you some additional mental and emotional space to make way for new things to enter your life replacing little by little the mess you are supposedly experiencing.

2 Likes

Thanks @Houdini

It’s good advice I appreciate it. I’m still discovering myself that’s very true. Simple stuff such as my likes and dislikes, preferences, who I want to be around, etc. Things you’d think I’d have already at the age of 31, but there’s a bit of a void there. I guess ZP really focuses in on that.

1 Like

I’ve tested two very different patterns. One of them was listening to four loops a day every day, five days a week, and the other was four loops every three days. The first pattern was really demanding mentally and physically. I needed a two week washout and, actually, I should have kept washing out for a few more days. The washout was really taxing.

The other pattern, I’m using now, is much better, it gives my psyche enough time to process the scripting. The alchemical cycle is longer and, therefore, more profound. It’s also less taxing and, first of all, way much effective.

What is the new pattern you use?

here:

1 Like

I am interested in going superfood green shake myself. How do you do it?

Monday - 2 subs x 2-3 loops
Thursday - 2 subs x 2-3 loops
Other days - off

1 Like

I ordered that today as well.

Hope its good

1 Like

I’ve tried many different patterns (all of them more intensive than the recommended one, the most intensive was running two loops of each title in my stack every day-all ZPv1) and in the end the recommended one occurred to be the most effective for me. However, it may be that running our subs less frequently than recommended could yield me even more results.

2 Likes

My shake is this:

• 1 scope proteïne powder with stevia
  • 1 scoop Life drink
  • 1 avocado
  • 3-4 stems of celery
  • 2 handfuls of spinach
  • 1 spoon MCT oil
  • 1-2 spoons extra virgin oil

When I drink that, it feels like I have superpowers lol. One of the things that get me out of recon instantly.

To keep it on topic:

Day 1: Sub and Sub
Day 2: rest day
day 3: Sub and Sub
repeat.

When I feel too much recon, I do more rest days or only listen to the smaller program. I always try to have 2 “big” scripts and 1 “fast-acting”. For instance, I use RM and RoM (big) with LE (fast). When I have had too much recon but don’t want to have a rest day. Then I only listen to LE.

2 Likes

Uhhhhhhh niiiiiceeeeee

I plan on doing it with 3 different probiotics,fresh pressed wheatgrass and sprouts

1 Like