What do you think about alternating titles?

@AnswerGroup I’m currently using KB1 (3rd cycle) + Sanguine (1st cycle)
I will do another 4th cycle of KB1 but I was also thinking of adding New Lovebomb.

However I usually prefer a stack of two titles, keep it lighter, faster results etc…

I was thinking of something like this starting from next cycle (listing cycles here):

• KB1 + LB
  • KB 2 + Sanguine
  • KB 2 + LB
  • KB 2 + Sanguine
  • KB 2 + LB
  • KB 3 + Sanguine…

Do you think I would slow down too much the progress with LB and Sanguine?

Coincidence?
But I stopped believing in coincidences.

I was planning to ask a very similar question.

So for me it would be

• KB2 + GM + LB
  • KB2 + GM + NR
  • KB2 + GM + LB
  • KB2 or 3 + GM + NR
  • KB3 + GM + LB
  • KB3 + GM + NR

@SaintSovereign @Fire
What do you think of these experimental modalities?

1 Like

I had a similar idea recently, as I’m on Khan and Khan Black for the year, but feel I would benefit from both Sanguine and Love Bomb, but no money for a custom.

Was considering KB/K/LB for a cycle, then KB/K/Sanguine for a cycle, alternating.

Not sure though, for now keeping it to KB/K/LB.

Woah nobody ever tried this?

I do a similar approach to this with my cycles currently, two titles seems to drive faster results.

Example;

SB, Sanguine

SB, LE

SB, Sanguine.

It’s pretty similar to what’s laid out in the listening instructions on stack rotation except with two titles instead of 3.

To make sure I’m keeping up the results/objectives I’ll throw in some micro loops of my third title (1-3 minutes) just sporadically.

Working wonders so far, this has been my most effective cycle with SC.

2 Likes

We actually wrote a guide on this. It’s still experimental, but still seems to work well. For advanced users only.

3 Likes

@SaintSovereign I was doing this table, correct me if I’m misunderstanding it
Schermata 2024-03-27 alle 11.49.03

But than I read that is not suggested for multi stagers… so?
Better to just make it a 3 titles stack?

ps. I was planning to do another 4th cycle of KB1 and then go with KB2

That’s great! KB is a multi stager though, so it’s probably not suggested

As far as I see, you only have 5+6 days rest, so 11 instead of 12, besides that as long as you don’t change the stage it’s following the stack rotation guided, I’d say.

Since I have a 3 titles stack, im actually considering changing the third title only every two cycles, or I’d get titles much loss of exposure,

@SaintSovereign yeah, what we’re thinking about is basically stack rotation, but as I see it, we’re taking it one step further by exploiting the bloom effect. It’s kind of adding a fourth title through blooming.
So listening to threw subs actively and enjoying the bloom of a fourth one.

mmm I think you are right! thanks

yes but as I said I was planning to do another 4th cycle of KB1 and then go with KB2