What COMBO subliminals would you like to see created?

@invictus @friday @gentlejackson @ice @Davisnwc @Vinci @bombayduck @millyx @AlexanderGraves @pacman

There are already many combo subliminals that take two or more existing products and synergize them, and of course, adding on plenty of unique scripting as well, especially in products like CFW and Emperor.

The combo subs that I know of are:

Chosen from within, Ascended mogul, Primal Seduction, Emperor, Limitless Executive Ultima.

I think that’s all of them. You could maybe include Stark in this although it seems mostly unique, whereas emperor is unique but also a MASSIVE harmonization of Limitless, AM, and SMX, so I included it in.

My question is what products would YOU want to combine? It’s probably easier to combine scripting than make new scripting, so it’s very likely that some of the suggestions made here could actually get implemented if they like the idea.

I’ll post my ideas down below and we can try and make this a living thread that creates recommendations for a long time.

EDIT: Please also add in what would be the same, what would be added on, what the new objective of those combined scripts would be.

3 Likes

Primal + DD
Wanted + Stark
Stark + Chosen

3 Likes

Primal Ascension would be cool

5 Likes

I’d really like to see another “From Within” product specifically around sexual healing or money.

Wanted From Within. Khan From Within. Emperor From Within. Giving these subs a version that focuses more on the internal results than the external results would be crazy good!

Khan and Emperor, back in Qv2, gave a lot of recon because obviously there’s a lot to heal. And why Wanted works so well is because it already heals so much inner turmoil, so, it’s not a bad idea to make a wanted track that includes less about physical shifting and sexual manifestation, and more that focuses on that deep healing and self-acceptance and unshakeable confidence.

Once the from within model is perfected and applicable to different subs, it has infinite possibility…

A combined sexual healing sub that combines elements of Wanted, Khan, Primal, and Diamond would be pretty amazing for people that want deep sexual healing. It would be a unique program specifically for healing sexual trauma and sexual shame. It would be sexual healing both physically and emotionally, really heavily emphasizing Khan ST1 and Wanted’s internal effects.

2 Likes

How would you synergize them. Would Primal + DD still be very sexually focused and how does it differ from PS?

What would the benefit of combining Stark with Chosen/Wanted be, apart from making your stack one title lighter? :wink:

For example, Ascended Mogul is ascension and mogul, but they synergize specifically because of the over-arching goal of starting your own business. What would those product’s overarching goals be?

1 Like

This has been recommended for a long time now.

@SaintSovereign make it happen!

A wild social king, someone who everyone craves to be around purely because of his raw aura of a primitive wild animal.

A man can dream :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Took the words out of my mouth. I’d love for something like Khan ST1 but as a standalone sub. In fact, all of the multistage subs have a first stage that features a total breakdown of the psyche for the specific goal of that sub, I wonder if releasing that as a standalone sub could be of use for more experienced users.

For my personal needs, I’d want a Daredevil+Limitless combination but many would argue that that sub already exists with Stark.

1 Like

Ascension spartan, for both the insane alpha confidence, mental fortitude, discipline, will of steel, all along with scripting to build the body of a god.

1 Like

Ascension is dope to stack with a lot of things! Out of all the products in the shop, apart from the two already recommended, I think two of the most interesting would be…

Ascended Renaissance Man… for alpha artists

Ascended Executive… for Alphas working on their career instead of their business

2 Likes

Wanted Mogul would be AWESOME.

Like Ascended Mogul, but with a more balanced approach between being wealthy and being sexy. Could stack nicely with primal ascension :wink:

3 Likes

Or Renaissance Mogul - get rich as a renaissance man. that would be dope

2 Likes

BOOM you got the right idea.

And honestly adding ascension / mogul to a bunch of products would only give people more products to choose from.

SC currently just says stack Ascension with whatever product you want to buy. But why not have Ascended be a combo for more subs, which means more unique purchases, because SC knows we got shiny object syndrome.

Personally I think it’s a business play as much as it’s dope for us

1 Like

I’d like to see something like mind’s eye or sage immortal stacked with GLM as a product as well. Sometimes spiritual is awesome but you don’t want it to detract from your alpha foundations.

2 Likes

Ascension’s main objective is career advancement, but, as far as I see, there’s no “upgrade” sub for people who want to advance in their careers after they’ve fully integrated and developed from Ascension’s lessons.

For many, they can listen to Emperor, but Emperor isn’t and has never been a good fit for those trying to climb the corporate ladder.

SUPERIOR

For those men looking to climb to the very top of the corporate ladder and that’ve already seen massive level success in doing so already.

You’ve become a boss yourself. But are you ready to become your boss’s boss? Are you ready to leave middle-management forever and become a full-fledged CEO?

Superior combines the best of Ascension with elements from popular subliminals like Limitless, Mogul, Chosen, The Commander, The Executive, Inner Circle, Power Can Corrupt, and even Rebirth, to assist in all the integration and so that you can let go of old wage-slave mentalities completely and step in to your newfound power as leader of men.

@Simon will appreciate writing copy for made up subliminals lol

2 Likes

Primal+Ascension
Ascended Mogul+Limitless

1 Like

Ultimate Artist + RICH = Ultimate RICH Artist

Ultimate Artist + Mogul could work too.

Adding some wealth manifestations to monetize art. Good for artists, sculpters, chefs, bakers, chocolatiers, painters, graphic artists.

1 Like

Agreed.

Doesn’t ultimate artist already have a financial theme, now that I think about it?

Lol and I already have it as a custom. That’s actually my number one pick.

I’d also like to see love bomb and libertine combined.

1 Like