What are your goals? (Conscious guidance)

Ever wondered that maybe those “negative” events are just lessons to learn from?

It is a transformative sub after all.

(Not trying to force you to use it, just giving you some things to think about)

1 Like

Rebirth was the reframing one, right? So the ability to take something which appears to be bad and put it in a new light which actually helps you grow.

1 Like

:point_up:

Ahem 10 charachter

1 Like

That is indeed a big finger. :wink:

1 Like

They could be, but well, I will just stick to my current routine.

Might as well let Saint and Fire have more consistent data to look at if I run this for 3 weeks.

Yes, here you go;

The great thing about SubClub products is their permanence. I feel I’ll be able to rotate between different stacks quarterly or something and benefit from it all. Especially if I keep some continuity between them.

Unless your referring to The Golden Touch, then you’re probably wrong :rofl:

1 Like

That’s a very good idea too, especially if you’re that far away from the archetype, then the data will be able to show how fast can the archetype change without any extra healing subs :wink:

There was actually a pretty bad but amusing movie called The Midas Touch last year where a guy gains the power to make any woman he touches feel like she’s having an orgasm. He then finds out it’s not all it was cracked up to be, and also gets chased by a cult leader and politician both believing that the power will make them massively popular.

Not a good movie, but I couldn’t help but watch it to the end. Makes for a nice fantasy.

2 Likes

Thank you for giving me a nice plan for the night :rofl:
But I agree tbh, it can be quite troublesome.

I feel like my hearing could be lost at any moment I’m with my girl (or anyone else for that matter :rofl:)

1 Like

I think it’s time to invest into some good but discreet ear gear
It’s starting to be important at your level if you don’t wanna experience hearingloss

A common saying among PUA’s is that if you are the best she’s ever had, she’s always gonna come back to you.

Now imagine that with every woman you touch. It leads to a busy… social calendar. And chafing. :slightly_smiling_face:

Like I said, it was interesting to think about how that would work in real life. You’d definitely need the ability to turn it off.

There was also a TV series called Misfits a long time ago where a girl had the same power. Every guy she touched would try and force himself on her. At some point she sells the power and it gets bought by a man. Guess what he does with it?

What was the thread about again?

2 Likes

Dammm you , u spoiled meeee

It is, or else I won’t be able to continue with my subs :sweat_smile:

Which is why I have completely stopped Diamond ZP as it doesn’t align with my goals :wink:

1 Like

Okay now I know ZP goals :

1. Wanted I love being wanted even if it leads nowhere

2. diamond for many obvious reasons

3. love bomb when you go out Imma try you I’m a sucker for love in every shape

1. bis* depending on who get out first I might try Astral projection first because I wanna get better at it exept If I just get good at it before it goes out obviously
1 Like

This is an awesome post has me in deep thought right now. This is definitely important for everyone to think about but this discussion and advice is especially great for newbies especially when trying to figure out what program to start with or what type of custom to build. I think we all have lots of goals which personally I don’t think is the problem it’s when your trying to accomplish 10 goals at once instead of focusing on 1 or 3 :grin:. I think it’s important for everyone to understand listening to subs is like building a house the house isn’t built in one day there are phases you first have to think about how you want your house to look, pick out your finishes, build the foundation ect… so when thinking about goals think about your foundation you wouldn’t install a shower or sink in your new home before the plumbing has been installed sounds crazy right :thinking: so it’s important to be honest with yourself and figure out where you are in the present moment and build from there and plan out the phases and stages to get you to your ultimate goal nothing is out of reach but there are levels to this ish :wink: my point is the house will be completed eventually but it takes time and everything has to be done in a certain order to build a strong and sturdy house I think this mindset will help keep disappointment to a minimum and will allow for you to be patient with yourself and the process.As I’m writing this I’m speaking to myself as well :blush: this is just my take, of course you are all free to do what you want.

Seems like this is the only one that actually has a proper reasoning(s) ma man.

Like ask yourself: why is that important?
What’s the reason for that?
What is the actual goal there? Just wanting to be Wanted by others for no reason?

1 Like

Thank you for adding on to the post, you’re new here right?

I, with the rest of the subclub community, hope you have an amazing time here.

Now you tell me, what are your goals :wink:?

1 Like