What are Destiny Cards?

Anyone here familiar with something called Destiny Cards?

1 Like

I know my Birth Card. Not much more. :smile:

Many years ago, I used to read up my predictions for the Next 52 Days on 7Thunders.
Haven’t done it in a while.

1 Like

Turns out I am an Ace of Spades because my birthday is July 1st 1968. I have no idea what that means outside of Ace of Spades being an awesome Motorhead song

6 Likes

I’m Jack of Diamonds

3 Likes

Yes! :metal:

1 Like

I never heard of them before this but looked up a little.

Ace of Spades for Destiny Cards

The Ace of Spades Birth CardAce of Hearts

The Card of Ambition and The Magi Card
Ace of Spades Birthdays – January 13th, February 11th, March 9th, April 7th, May 5th, June 3rd, and July 1st

The Ace of Spades is the ancient symbol of the secret mysteries, the most spiritual card in the deck, and yet, also the most material. The A person usually has a life-long conflict between their material, worldly urges and their deep, past-life spiritual heritage. Their displacement and Karma Card, the Seven of Hearts, suggests trials in the realm of relationships. Their mission is to find the inner peace that comes through a life of service and dedication to higher principles.

As their karma from previous births is discharged, they come to realize this and learn to follow the unwritten law of spiritual truth. In many ways they have put themselves upon the cross. Whenever they deviate from the law, or disregard their spiritual nature they seem to be unjustly punished. Those Ace of Spades who are mostly material- minded seem to have one problem after another. However, whenever they do follow the law, they are protected, finding the inner peace they seek through awareness of their wealth of spirit.

2 Likes

What law? That’s where I’m confused. Does that mean I have to or should give up on what I want and focus as much as possible on helping others?

I copied and pasted that, so have no idea. I’ll take a look later and see if I can decipher any practical use.

In general I believe we have to serve and take care of ourselves first, before we can be of true value to anyone, and if what you want is authentically what you want never give up on it for anything

1 Like

I have heard of Illuminati cards which apparently predict fhe ddstiny of fhe world.

1 Like

You got an Ace up your sleeve haha

This sounds kinda cool though. Will check mine out

1 Like
2 Likes

Just looked it up, I am Jack of Diamonds.

There is definitely a lot of truth to it

1 Like

I got Eight of Hearts and it seems to get a fair amount right. Some of the things it mentions and my out of the box thinking has me thinking of using Love Bomb Ultima as a booster for meditation to complement the rest of my stack. Only problem is, not sure if the price tag is worth the scripting updates and V2 core over the Lite version, particularly given the new tech coming out over the next month or so.

Anyone here tried both versions that can give a comparison? Has it been a worthwhile purchase for you? What sort of experiences have you had?

1 Like

The Seven of Diamonds Birth Card!

The Card of Spiritual Values

By suit, the Seven of Diamonds is always connected with finances. As a spiritual number, they must maintain a non-attached attitude about money or there will be continuous problems in this area. Once they put money in its proper place however, they often attain or inherit great wealth. Regardless, many of their life lessons will come through this avenue. The other avenue is their close relationships. Family, lovers and friends are all very important to the Seven of Diamonds person. They have close ties, for better or worse, with their family and share in their trials. They are usually restless, making frequent changes in either occupation or location.

Their love life usually entails sacrifice and disappointment until they learn to let others go and be as they are. In their spiritual studies they find inner satisfaction and validation for their own intuition. Once on the path, everything in their life is put into proper perspective and they can excel in any chosen field.

Very interesting and quite accurate. Especially with regard to wealth and love. Luckily I have solved the love problem with detachment. It is the wealth issue that needs taking care of. Need to not worry too much about it and focus more on skill building in something I enjoy doing (like writing)

PS: very true about the wanderlust too

Another website advices:

The 7 of Diamonds is a millionaire card but only after it has created the space for something new by getting rid of all the clutter. That clutter can be in the form of material and financial resources the person no longer wants to put any energy into or skills for which the person has outworn their use. Amazing potential exists to create something substantial and valuable in the world but the 7 of Diamonds must be uniquely concentrated on one thing and one thing only. 7 of Diamonds realizes that only certain things are worthwhile and worth putting their time and energy into. In exchange for narrowing down their focus to one thing, the 7 of Diamonds will receive their reward ten-fold

3 Likes

I got the seven of diamonds too lol

And i can see lots of aspects of that making sense in my life to a T. Actually kind of crazy just reading it and seeing all that.

October 2nd, 1989

2 Likes

Yes. Very intriguing. All these profiles (like Destiny card, Enneagram, MBTI, etc) reveal more and more of ourselves.

Useful info if we use it to our benefit

1 Like

Queen of Clubs - Intuitive Knowledge

You know from the source, so always listen to your inner voice and be receptive to higher knowledge. Your intuition is one of the strongest of all the cards. You have a strong mind for hard work and can receive recognition for it.

2 Likes

You rule clubs, @Michel. Go forth and night game!

1 Like

These were my destiny cards. I would say they were pretty spot on

2 Likes

Somewhat accurate

2 Likes