Welcome to the Dark

Hmm, interesting strategy.

I’m not Saint Sovereign, but making sure that you do not have any nutritional deficiencies, that you are getting plenty of B-vitamins, staying hydrated, and potentially having someone to talk to when you are experiencing recon (to help you process it) might be beneficial.

Congratulations on your business!

Reall liking the productivity jump on Emperor so far.

Also feel less autistic compared to my first run, we’ll see how long that lasts. I have to stick to an archetype sub for awhile if I’m going to see some deep change from it, I’ve been juggling between Khan, Stark and Emperor too often lately.

1 Like

Came across this post, didn’t want to hijack the thread but I need to make reference to this for my own sake.

These characteristics should be absolutely be seen in a negative light. How are those exemplary characteristics in any way shape or form?

Most people unfortunately fail to realize that ideas of ‘dominance’, ‘relentless self-drive’ and ‘cold bloodedness’ are at best, necessary evils that need to be understood and used for the sake of succeeding in a society completely governed by self-interest.

We are forced to have these characteristics because of the type of world we are in, the world would be an infinitely better place if these types of characteristics were thrown to the side.

Good, honest people who run subs like Emperor (I’d like to put myself in that category) are people who are learning to tap into their ‘shadow self’ to succeed in a world ruled by evil. These are necessary evils for the sake of survival, these aren’t things that we should honor, value and cherish.

Sidenote, feels like LBFH might just be kicking in at the moment :joy:

3 Likes

I could literally feel the jealousy from my classmates.

Context, I have a strict and intense teacher who is very critical (he’s an excellent teacher though). He will eviscerate students verbally in front of everyone, he will criticize parts of your specific skillset and he will do so openly and harshly. He’s not just a teacher mind you, he’s a very important person in the field and a seal of approval from him is an ideal way to start your career here.

Not only have I avoided any verbal lashings, but he is always ready to praise me in front of the group. When other people have issues with a particular setup, he will identify the problem and criticize them for their lack of attention to detail, etc., but if I ever have an issue he will openly say that he trust me and my skillset and do his best to help me in a calm and kind way. He interacts with me in a joking/friendly manner 90% of the time we exchange words, and there’s only a handful of students with which he’d interact with them in that manner at roughly 60% of the time.

Today I could literally feel the jealousy from other students seeping through the computer screens when he had me present my screen. Something wasn’t working, I knew the reason why and I verbalized it so he understood, meanwhile the class chat is being bombarded with classmates saying “oh did you forget this” “maybe you didn’t do that” yada yada yada. Of course I was right, and I got it working again in front of everyone. I just find it funny that one of the few times something with me doesn’t work, it feels like others take it as an opportunity to try and elevate their own statuses in the eyes of the teacher.

What I need to focus on is myself and the improvement of my own abilities, not just at the work but as a communicator. I cannot focus on others, as that has had a bad consequence on myself in the past. Do not make the mistakes you made in your youth. You work to build yourself, you work to be built to destroy, this is what happens when you excel.

1 Like

Void of creation, victory’s call, achilles are 3 modules I’m really looking forward into including within 2 different customs. A productivity-based custom and an archetypal custom based on Khan is basically what I’m looking for.

Productivity custom will be in the works upon completion of QL; I will resume stage 2 once I’ve completed a single cycle of LBFH. That cycle is scheduled to end on the 26th of October. I will run Ql for 1 stage and then try QL stage 3 again in December. Estimated time of completing all of QL is Q1 2023.

To create the archetype custom will take a much longer time. I want to try a different approach to Khan instead of QL, by completing all 4 stages in 4 cycles just to see the difference in taking a fast approach to a multi-stager versus a slower approach.

The reason why is because I have this theory I want to test out: are multistagers like main titles where running it for longer will allow for deeper and more permanent change? Or are multistagers just compartmentalized versions of regular subs, with the goal of being able to significantly control the stages of growth with as minimal recon as possible?

Now to test out that theory, I can either apply it to Khan or to QL. Problem is that it will be awhile before I run Khan again, because right now my goal is to stick to Emperor for a significant period of time. I want to run it the same way I ran AM when I first started my subliminal journey, and I want to see significant change in myself that aligns with the Emperor archetype. To run Emperor for a minimum of 6 months means that I will be running Emperor from now until April 2023. That means I can only restart Khan by April 2023.

That would fall well into the plan, because I will be starting my internship on April 2023, which will require the social prowess that Emperor lacks in but Khan excels in. If I do 1 cycle per stage of QL, then I would be running Stage 4 in January so by February I will either be ready to replace QL with a productivity custom, or experiment with other titles in that slot like Limitless, Limitless Executive, Executive, Chosen Way of Nature, LBFH, etc.

The 3rd sub in this stack will continue to be my Muay Thai custom. I plan on updating it again a little further, as deep sleep has been a disappointing module and I definitely feel and miss the presence of DEUS and Submodel Alpha. Also thinking about doing it in FLAC this time, as Emperor FLAC hasn’t been as awful as True Sell FLAC was (though admittedly I did not take the necessary time to really test it more than a few loops).

Cores:
Spartan
Muay Thai Mastery X Core

Modules:

1. Heracles
  2. Carpe Diem Ascended
  3. Extreme Exercise Motivation
  4. Equilibrium
  5. Inexhaustible
  6. APS: Legs
  7. SPS: Muscular System
  8. BERSERKER
  9. BLINK
  10. Harmonic Singularity
  11. Master’s Coordination
  12. Serum X
  13. Thunder
  14. Elegance
  15. SPS: Fat Burn
  16. All-Seeing
  17. SPS: Cardiovascular System
  18. Submodel Alpha

Basically removing DEUS and Deep Sleep, introducing SPS: Cardio and replacing ME with Spartan. I wonder if I should try adding the Legacy as well but honestly, there’s no room.

Reason why I want to replace ME is because ME works a lot better outside of a custom.

Edit: Considering replacing APS Legs and SPS Fat Burn with SPS Skeletal System and SPS Respiratory System. Think that’s the way to go to be honest.

I think running HOM could be even better than Khan in this context. More intellect scripting compared to Emperor, more social scripting, higher focus on relationships which will be crucial in the beginning stages of my internship, all of these things sound perfect for that period.

Tentative plan:
Current cycle (last loop on October 26):
Boyka ZP, Emperor, LBFH

Next cycle (October 31 - November 16):
Emperor, Boyka ZP/SuperZP (tentative name for updated custom), QL Stage 2

November 21 - December 7:
Emperor, SuperZP, QL Stage 3

December 12 - December 28:
Emperor, SuperZP, QL Stage 3

January 2, 2023 - January 18:
Emperor, SuperZP, QL Stage 4

January 23 - February 8:
Emperor, SuperZP, QL Stage 4

Don’t you fucking tempt me with any new products, Saint and Fire. I’m officially booked until February 8.

February 13 - March 1:
Emperor, SuperZP, with last slot either being previous QL stage (for extra development), productivity sub (Limitless/Executive) or I begin EoG stage 1

March 6 - March 22:
Last cycle of Emperor, Super ZP, wildcard sub

March 27 - April 12:
HOM, healing sub (Paragon? Paragon Sleep? Do I dare to try CFW? Perhaps CWON?), wildcard sub

April 17 - May 3:
HOM, healing sub, wildcard sub

May 8 - May 24:
Figure this shit out when I get there.

1 Like

Cores:
Spartan
Muay Thai Mastery X Core

Modules:

1. Heracles
  2. Carpe Diem Ascended
  4. Equilibrium
  5. Inexhaustible
  6. SPS: Skeletal System
  8. BERSERKER
  9. BLINK
  10. Harmonic Singularity
  12. Serum X
  13. Thunder
  14. Elegance
  15. SPS: Respiratory System
  16. All-Seeing
  18. Submodel Alpha

I’d also like to add Foundation in here as well, might replace Elegance with it. Ideally I wouldn’t want to because Elegance has had a great impact on my technique but I want to be logical about it.

1 Like

Going back and forth, mulling over SPS: Skeletal System versus APS: Legs. As of now, I’m leaning more into APS: Legs.

Also want to see if space can be made for Eye of the Storm, though I’m not sure if I can since this custom is so cramped for space.

Foundation for Elegance seems the way to go as well.

Also not sure if I should make this in ZPT or just ZP, or if I should go FLAC instead of mp3. Eh, I’ve got until October 26 to figure it out.

The soul calls out to God when it cannot rest at night.

Don’t blame your problems on recon. Recon is inevitable, it doesn’t give you a reason to fuck it all up for yourself. You can’t be successful blaming it all on recon and using it as an excuse to take a step back.

Don’t drown yourself in your own negativity. Always celebrate your accomplishments, even the smallest ones.

1 Like

Damn, hit me hard reading this. Feels like you wrote this for me. Ha :joy:

1 Like

Noticed such an amazing skill to have in this field in my teacher. He has an expert ability to make his mistakes not look like mistakes at all. It’s like he crafts a new narrative to explain why that mistake occurred without ever acknowledging it as a mistake, it’s like a seamless but instant pivot in his approach while explaining.

This post was eye-opening for me. I was doing very well for myself, got too ambitious and overloaded myself and had some awful physical effects as a result. I used weed to ease those effects and what it’s done is made me feel very comfortable and relaxed without the feeling of the payoff from hard work.

I can definitely relate to this. Comfort is where living goes to die.

I’m getting my dopamine hit by sitting on my ass doing nothing instead of getting it from an intense workout, or a great sparring session, or even an excellent trade. I was storming forward, stumbled a bit, and used it as an excuse to stay down. When I realized that I could still function at a decent rate, I continued to use it.

And of course I’ll be able to function at a decent rate, I’m me. I’ve always been an elite thinker in every environment I’ve ever been put in, that alone gets me through most situations and environments. The problem is that by smoking, I’m handicapping my superpower. I’m handicapping my greatest ability and the key method with which I approach my entire life, and that is through systematic breakdowns and analysis of details to reach conclusions. These systematic breakdowns are either significantly hindered when I’m always in a state of hangover from the lack of REM sleep, or completely shut down when I’m in a high state.

This was the path that led me down to my darkest places, and here I am ready to tempt my fate all over again. For what? To live the misery I already lived for most of my 20s?

Nah. This was a phase. It’s over with.
Back in the saddle again.

Can’t wait to get back to QL.

Wash out until October 31, and then we’re back again. A good 6 day washout to allow for good use of the new technology.

Also wondering if I should replace my custom with Spartan, just to test out for a trial run before I make Superzee with Spartan as a core. It could help me decide on what to add/remove for the modules.

Cores:
Spartan
Muay Thai Mastery X Core

Modules:

1. Heracles
  2. Carpe Diem Ascended
  4. Equilibrium
  5. Inexhaustible
  6. SPS: Skeletal System
  8. BERSERKER
  9. BLINK
  10. Harmonic Singularity
  12. Serum X
  13. Thunder
  14. Elegance OR Foundation
  15. SPS: Respiratory System
  16. All-Seeing
  18. Submodel Alpha

Really want to refine this Muay Thai custom, I’ve been loafing so hard when it comes to the gym lately. I need to get back to the grind again, and I feel that a new custom will help quite a bit.

My final decision is to introduce Spartan as my new core instead of The Legacy, and to replace Elegance with Eye of the Storm. I think I can unlock a new level of productivity physical-wise with that formula.

A moment of doubt is a massive problem to have.

Seems minute, miniscule, just another thought amongst the thousands we have daily.

It’s not.

The slightest bit of hesitation, in anything, is destructive. It gives your subconscious permission to revisit that moment at any given time, and usually when you need it least.

You must truly believe, in whatever it is you are doing. If you have moments of doubt, they have to be immediately addressed and rationally broken down until they cease to exist, and all doubts can be rationally broken down.

I’m getting a little impatient with my custom, since today is business day number 5 I hope it finally comes through.

Thinking about a custom for 2024 with Emperor and HOM as the 2 cores.

Potential Modules:
Machine: Rest
Machine: Action
Organization Perfected
Productivity Unleashed
Harmonic Singularity
Carpe Diem Ascended
Eye of the Storm
Technological Prodigy
Victory‘s Call
Khronos Key
Achilles
Index Gate
Overdrive
The Lines
Deep Sleep
The Way of ROI
Fusion Optimized

^ This would be a fully productivity driven custom, might blow my mind up. I could also experiment with this module list, a little more balanced:

Victory’s Call
Invincible Presence
Entranced
Temptation
Emperor’s Voice
Inner Gasoline
Fusion Optimized
Inner Voice
Carpe Diem Ascended
Lion IV
Facial Morphing
Ethereal Presence
Gloryseeker
Gorgeous Manifestor
Eye of the Storm
Lifeblood Fable
Transcendental Connection
Foundation

^This list might need to be balanced out a little more. Just some hypothetical ideas for the future.

SuperZP is here. I’ll run a loop tomorrow and we’ll see how it works for me.