Welcome to the Dark

My experience of Emperor has been very similar to my experience of WANTED, not just with physical shifting but with reactions from women. It’s a very impressive sub.

2 Likes

With women?
Honestly?
But it should not sth new, the new description.

But you haven’t been using them both at the same time, right?

Haven’t touched Wanted in 5 months.

1 Like

Extremely frustrated with myself, and how shit I’ve been at the gym lately. It’s just not clicking the way it was before, and it’s driving me crazy. Spartan gave me more of a drive sure, but not enough for me to feel it worthy of a spot in my stack.

Thinking about trying EF ST2, just to see what that can do for me. If that doesn’t work out, I really feel like it’s time to get the Muay Thai Mastery custom going.

Leaving this here because it’s important for me to refer to.

1 Like

If it helped, sweet. :slight_smile:

@BengalTiger oh, brother. If you didn’t know, there’s a bookmark function. I use it at times to remind myself to look at something with different eyes. It happens a lot with Malkuth posts, I find.

In case that helps.

1 Like

Yup, I bookmarked it as well (and yes, I do it often for Malkuth posts too :sweat_smile:). I just wanted to link it to my journal because it was very relevant to a recent post I made in this journal.

1 Like

Ahhh, I see. :slight_smile:

Hmm, the new objectives for Spartan are making me wonder if I dropped it too quickly. Was thinking about starting EF ST2 today but maybe I’ll be better off sticking to Spartan. I’ve only ran it for 1 cycle after all, which really isn’t giving it much justice.

An update to my tentative custom:

Cores:
Muay Thai Mastery X
Mind’s Eye

Subliminal/Stack booster:
Deus
Carpe Diem Ascended (motivation & happiness)
Berserker (fighting stack booster)

Manifestation components:
Fortune’s Favorite

Physical shifting:
APS: Legs
Serum X
Harmonic Singularity (relaxation of tensions in body, directly impacts physical and mental)
Elegance (graceful movement)
SPS: Fat Burn
SPS: Muscular System

Mental skills:
Extreme Exercise Motivation
Submodel Alpha

Technical skills:
All-Seeing (sharper senses & perception)
Master’s Coordination (hand-eye coordination)

Physical skills:
Equilibrium (flexibility, agility, balance)
Inexhaustible (stamina)
Blink (speed)
Thunder (reflexes)

Decided that I want a bit of a greater focus on physical shifting, so I went ahead and replaced Ego Adsum and Unlimiter with Fat Burn and Muscular System.

I want to order the custom soon but I also don’t want to make any impulsive decisions. It would be better to have physical shifting for my cardiovascular system anyway, so I need to think and reflect a little more on what I want to do with that.

4 Likes

@bombayduck Your custom looks great. I love how you broke it down. If you don’t mind, I will develop my next custom in a similar manner. May you have a great outcome. Heel us posted.

1 Like

Are you looking to make a fighting-based custom as well? That would be nice to see.

I’m feeling good about this latest custom plan, I think I’ve settled on that being the one to go with. Just enough physical shifting for me to be satisifed IMO.

2 Likes

Decided to pull the trigger and order the custom. Decided to do it in ZPS and in the future, if I want it in ZPT I can just reorder it since the modules would have all been purchased already at that point.

2 Likes

God I’m so impatient, now I see why people pay for express shipping with the customs. It’s because you decide to pull the trigger the moment when you feel that you need it the most, and then the wait time comes in.

I really can’t wait to start training with this custom. Gonna make a huge difference I feel.

3 Likes

You cheeky bastards.

2 Likes

:eyes: Ooh what program did you buy?

1 Like

Rebirth. Thinking about running it to get more out of QL and Emperor, but I’m also thinking about running Stark instead (out of temptation to be honest, Stark doesn’t actually fit what I need at the moment but I just enjoy it too much).

1 Like

Despite my new toys I decided to restart Paragon after yesterday’s training. Got my shinbone kneed so many fucking times, it’s in immense pain. Just woke up from the sheer pain, and I only was able to sleep because of Paragon.

I’m wondering if I should do as I did with my foot and just overexpose myself just for the pain relief, ‘’ cause it’s killing me at the moment.

Also I think I might have a staph infection, which really fucking pisses me off. Gross as fuck.

Overexposure time. This staph is driving me crazy, and my shin is fucking killing me; do your thing Paragon. Do not try this at home.

It’s recon time.

1 Like