Welcome to the Dark

New sub/stack = vivid dreams, it’s become a regular occurrence at this point.

This dream was an interesting one. Don’t remember the details too much as it did happen a few days ago, but this is what I do remember: I’m at a fancy hotel in the lobby, and in walks in a girl from high school (I wouldn’t call her a “crush” persay, though I think I felt that she was completely out of my league so I never even bothered to consider it; think typical tall skinny blonde with wide hips, with an extremely flirty/sexy aura about her). We recognize each other and start talking to one another, I don’t remember the details but she did tell me something interesting: “you know you can do a lot better than you think”, she said referring to the women I date.

Interesting that that happened in a dream. Still been thinking about it, because she’s right. I’m way too safe when it comes to the women I date, it’s like I play the odds to ensure my success instead of pushing and risking to get someone better for me. That needs to change.

Also I had a sex dream, which was cool. I was under bed covers when two girls asked me to join me under the covers and I accepted, they lifted the covers to get under when they noticed I was naked and then they took their clothes off and cuddled to me. It felt so realistic, I fucked them both, one at a time. It was quite vivid, surprisingly so.

Both of these dreams happened when I was running AM, but I decided to replace AM and run my first loop of Emperor today. Also realized that I’ve only had 3 very vived sex dreams that I could recall, and all of them happened with AM across Qv1, Qv2 and ZP.

2 Likes

Dope! Cool to see you’re on Emperor. I think with ZP out now, there’s no longer a requirement to listen to AM before Emp. It really just depends more on whether you want something full spectrum or something really specific. Honestly I was MR. AM in Qv2 but in ZP I’ve converted to loving emp.

3 Likes

I’m trying it out, it’s the most popular sub and the most widely used so it would be almost odd for me not to have tried it extensively.

I’ve been hearing really good things from others, especially with regards to productivity, but I’ve always been concerned with the social implications of running Emperor to be honest. So I’m biting the bullet to try and see where it takes me.

1 Like

I’m feeling more reserved than I usually am because of Emperor, but productivity has skyrocketed.

I’ve also made my return to the gym finally, happy to be back. Cardio and conditioning are complete shit but I feel like Spartan is helping with my will to push through.

Emperor doesn’t mesh with me as well as Stark and AM do. I’m used to engaging in small talk with people but it just doesn’t come off as smooth as I usually am, feels forced. Also feels like I’m avoiding conversations, which again isn’t in my personality.

But the productivity boost has been great, that cannot be denied. Just wondering whether the trade-off feels worth it.

This post from Derpinator’s journal is something that I deeply relate to in basically every way, wow. Something for me to reflect on.

It ties into the dream that I had a few posts up. Really interesting to see that Emperor is taking me down this path.

1 Like

This has been by far the most inconsistent cycle that I’ve ever had. Switched AM out for Emperor after one week and now, I feel like I want to switch out Emperor for Emperor HOM after hearing so much good stuff about it. I have enjoyed the productivity boost from Emperor which has been significant, but I don’t like the way I’ve felt in my social interactions with others. @Vesper recommended that I try HOM as it’s the best of both worlds when it comes to Emperor and Stark which seems exactly like what I want, to be honest.

The only thing that’s holding me back is the lack of physical shifting.

What about trying Emperor in a custom with PCC then add some social and status modules, or even go HoM with AM… then have a 3rd zp title as spartan or wanted

I’m actually doing a custom with hom, just waiting to get it. It’s basically hom + status + ultimate intelligence:)

1 Like

I don’t feel comfortable building an ‘archetype’ custom subliminal because of my lack of experience in those subliminals. The only ones that I feel like I could confidently say that I know and understand are AM, Wanted and Stark, so to make the most educated decision possible I need more knowledge to draw from.

Why build a custom with Emperor and PCC when my experience running those subs amounts to less than 2 weeks? If I’m going to build a custom, it is going to be for a long-term commitment. Also running an Emperor/PCC custom with HoM or AM, and Spartan or Wanted would not adhere to the ERB approach to subliminals.

Thank you for your input nonetheless.

It’s often the case that the moment when you start to get too confident/arrogant in your abilities is when the universe quickly reveals to you that more work needs to be done. Got that reality check today after feeling myself too much yesterday.

Shame on me, too quick to pat myself on my back on the basis of perception, which is always temporary.

More work required. Shame.

2 Likes

Out of Stark, Emperor and Ascended Mogul, Emperor easily has the best physical shifting.

I’m really surprised at how similar my experiences on Emperor and WANTED have been.

3 Likes

Physical shifting in terms of what?

Speed of visible results were much quicker and more apparent with Emperor compared to Stark and AM.

The physical shifting I’ve seen it effect so far is entirely upper body, and specifically with shoulders, pecs and jaw.

4 Likes

What about aesthetics?

Very masculine aesthetic IMO. Like I said, sharper jaw + larger shoulders + more apparent pecs should give a good idea on what the aesthetic looks like.

2 Likes

Seems like Emperor can be even better than wanted regarding physical changes.

I meant like harmonious body like ration and everything
And looks like it is

What makes you say that?

Just my impression of what he has said.