Welcome to Invictus Land šŸ„³

What modules did you end up including in this one?

1 Like

What I got from this post is that my prediction turned out to be true

You made it 6 :sunglasses:

Whatā€¦ Someone is telling me something in the earā€¦ What I said wouldnā€™t have changed anything?!ā€¦ Nayyy, I donā€™t believeā€¦ Iā€™VE CHANGED SOMEONEā€™S FUTURE AHAHA

OK okā€¦ Imma calm down baby like Remaā€™s song say

1 Like

I love this combo way too much, and if you add in some extra productivity modules, then itā€™s just perfect.

Also yes, it does increase the effects, but also the recon is harsher.

Hhahahah probably your mindā€™s eye :rofl:

1 Like
Boo
  • Stark core

• Wanted core

• Ethereal presence

• Lifeblood fable

• Fenrir

• Emperorā€™s voice

• SPS: integumentary system

• SPS: Endocrine system

• Entranced

• Direct influencing aura

• Natural winner

• Carpe diem ascended

• APS: Head

• Deep sleep

• Khronos key

• The Wonder

• The way of ROI

• Dominion

• Secret module 1

• Secret module 2

4 Likes

:eyes: :eyes: :eyes:

1 Like

A quick update:

• deep sleep gave me exactly what I love: a good deep rest within 6 hours.

• woke up really early for a weekend day, and still hit at the gym before starting my day.

• in a span of a 30 minute drive, I made my girl shake with just my fingers :eyes:

• noticing myself better with money.

• one thing I realized is that I act more and more like Tony Stark, specifically with how he keeps tinkering his suits, just like how I tinker with my custom so much.

• I seem to have a very devilish/vampiric look today, I donā€™t know what it is, but I definitely look like I break hearts :eyes:

5 Likes

Are you still running Chosen?

1 Like

Naaaah
Not needed at the moment

Is the fame aura from stark still noticeable from the custom?

1 Like

In the new one?
Itā€™s even more powerful, Iā€™ve had people calling me to go out with them 3 times since yesterday, and while Iā€™m out, I get stared at as if Iā€™m some kind of an A-list celebrity or a supermodel.

2 Likes

Powerful Iā€™m not seeing much of the energetic effects or auras in my Custom (yet), I suspect ones the healing has passed it will be rock nā€™ roll.

I did get remarks on the bright light I was emanating with my presence (when Chosen was integrating last weekend) but I personally did not feel it or see it since I was having reconciliation internally and big headache too.

Itā€™s only been two weeks and when I did two loops 2x time I pretty much stonewalled.

1 Like

Everyone processes things at different rates, and when it comes to me, I process things faster than I can even fathom at times.
This often used to lead to many ā€œWTFā€ moments (like getting nudes mid loop of WANTED), as well as made me annoyed at times, especially when too many people change their behaviors within minutes of me listening.

Like when I was using King ZP, I got annoyed mainly with how much my parents kept calling me (specifically my mom), all because of Chosen in there, while as now itā€™s mainly people reaching out to meet me, even when thereā€™s nothing much to do, all because of the stark fame effect.

So just give it time, and try your best to not take me as a reference, as many people do that here, because as you might know (if you researched about me on the forum) Iā€™m a hyper responder, aka High Flow Factor, which puts me in a completely different bracket :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Oh yes, but I think it is important for people to understand that they too can be this personā€¦ (someone who processes fast and barely gets recon)

Did you notice when you smoke weed the processing intensifies? Because weed changes your consciousness, brainwaves and the overall activity of your brain.

And I will not mention that weird project some government had on mind-control using psychedelicsā€¦ :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

I think this is interesting because alcohol slows things down for me (processing) but it enhances my ability to execute, see results, which then reflect back inward.

Just one thing which may help. For me, it also depends on how long I am listening to the sub.

I have started like everyone else with 15 minutes. I did it for a few months but have not noticed any big changes.
Then I started experiencing many variations like 7 minutes, and 3 minutes and found out that 5 minutes is my sweet spot.
Like yesterday I was listening to Spartan and Limitless in the morning. Later in the day, I had a big urge to go to the gym, like my feelings about working out were very exciting.
Today I am also all about studying.

So you may have first tried non-custom to find your sweet listening time and after that, you can go with custom. I am telling you that because since custom is usually much denser you may have a hard time finding it.

2 Likes

I think itā€™s best monitored by using a program which is fully integrated and embodied so that reconciliation does not get in the way of processing and execution.

My results do have a very different effect depending on the exposure time. But Iā€™m still integrating a lot.

While yeah they probably can, you have to also think about it from a genetics perspective, because what youā€™re saying is the same as saying ā€œanyone can be Mr. Olympia with enough training and roidsā€, which is far from the truth.

I havenā€™t touched weed in around 2 years now.

4 Likes

Does Mindā€™s Eye help with our Flow Factor?

1 Like

Hmmm
Itā€™s not an intended effect, but it does boost the overall results of the stack.

If anything, you would probably get similar results if you stuck with the subs and added something like rebirth.

3 Likes

Imo thatā€™s not a narcissistic side, itā€™s a human side we all need to learn to overcome.

Aristotle said, ā€œHe who is not content with what he has, would not be content with what he would LIKE to have.ā€

Which is exactly what youā€™re experiencing. You are noticing the lies of society that ā€œmore cool consumerism shit means more happyā€ which is not true.
Learning to be fine with what you have while still pursuing some meaning, using your time, is the key. Not an easy balance.

But yeah.

Something we all need to learn. And you REALLY only learn it once you have these things.

4 Likes

You reckon that itā€™s actually the little bit of healing from The Wonder :thinking:?

Like making me realize life is much more than just ā€œsuccessā€ :thinking:

Cause ma man, I took 3 days off from work (got bonus off days) and just been out doing things that might seem somewhat ā€œchildishā€, like yesterday I was driving with my girl for some time, windows down, max volume Disney music, and singing loudly, and I didnā€™t give a shit about who saw me :rofl:

On a sidenote, imma pull a @SaintSovereign move with the following sentence:

Sauvage objectives coming soon :wink:

4 Likes