Welcome to Invictus Land šŸ„³

Usually I upload my subs to my cloud storage (MegaUpload or google drive), and then listen from there.

I used to listen to them through my laptop (directly in a media player), but since I usually listen while doing things, itā€™s better to just have them on a cloud drive that I can access from anywhere :smiley:

1 Like

Fused?

Please describe more.

Does this mean that youā€™ll combine Hermes and Narcissus into one new custom? Or does it have some other meaning? (Iā€™ve been thinking about the future when I may create new customs out of the old.)

3 Likes

Yes, this is what I meant.
However, it is not the only direction that I could go in.

You see, Iā€™ve been wanting to go through different levels with Stark, and if you followed me throughout the public preview phase, you probably know that my longest running combo has been Stark + ME (hence the cores of HermĆØs), and while people see this as a complete sub, to me, this is like stage 1.

Stage 1: Initiation (with mindā€™s eye)
Stage 2: Power acquisition (with PCC and mogul)
Stage 3: Status + Wealth acquisition (with RICH and Executive)
Stage 4: The superior Invictus (Stark + Emperor)

So I might go this route, and keep Narcissus as it is, because that WANTED version is extremely potent, and just to give you an idea of how good it is, it blows the ZPIII version (that everyone in the test had mind blowing results with) out of water.

7 Likes

Now that I think about it, I might as well stack those on the side since I can run up to 4 subs a day without slowing down the processing or results :rofl:

Iā€™d save quite a bit that way instead of making customs :rofl:

2 Likes

How long do you want to run stage 1 stark + mind?

1 Like

If you remember, it was my main stack for quite some time.

However, thinking about it now, I donā€™t really think I will be upgrading it anytime soon :thinking:
Thereā€™s quite a lot to be gained from it :thinking:

Who knows though, I already have a draft for the next upgrade (mainly swapping the secondary core, and a few modules that Iā€™m not that satisfied with), but I think Iā€™ll wait on it for some time.

The way I see it, right now my main goal should be to just enjoy life and build myself in terms of reputation and name, because the way our governmental organizations work, we are given a big guaranteed promotion every 3 years (this is mainly pay raise, not the position), so even if I used wealth based titles (or cores), Iā€™m not really sure what it would do, unless I start a side business, for which Iā€™d still like to wait a bit before going all in.

So in a way, I would probably keep them as they are, and maybe just use RICH or PCC on the side for now (to get myself more projects with bonuses), other than that itā€™s just a smooth sail.

Now that I think about it, I should use this ā€œsmooth sailing easy modeā€ phase of my life to work on something on the side :thinking: and I remember that a few months back, when I did my first ever mogul loop, I started wanting to get into the stock market, so maybe I can do that, and use the visualization, predictive abilities, and manifestation powers of Mindā€™s eye to succeed there :thinking:

Oh well :man_shrugging:t2:

6 Likes

Ahahaha turns out this is the direction I decided to go :rofl:

and here we can see how impulsive @Invictus cab really be, fascinating.

What ended up happening was me realizing the modules I donā€™t necessarily need from both subs, and the total number of modules (40) dropped to 15 (referring to the important ones), so I realized that Iā€™m wasting potential in other areas, with other modules (whether I already have them in other customs or not).

A good example of this is EF height inducer, and when I added it to Narcissus, my girlfriend asked me ā€œwhy do you even need that?ā€, and my answer was ā€œwhy not?ā€.

You see the point?
While the customs are good and coherent, they serve a general need, while a custom is supposed to be personal, and if Iā€™m ā€œwastingā€ brain power on something irrelevant and unnecessary, then it could potentially slow down other stuff (since physical shifting takes more energy).

Iā€™ll post more about this soon, but the decision to merge is final, as it also opens up other spaces for me to stack, and if people havenā€™t realized it by now, I have calmed down wit extreme experiments with too many subs, and instead like to focus on just 2 or 3, because trust me, once the focus of your brain power is less, then you benefit more from 1, and at any given time, I can fully express 3 subs at once, anything more than that and it slows down, unless it was a pure manifestation or aura sub (RICH, Libertine, Mindā€™s Eye, LoveBomb, etc).

6 Likes

I actually did see some of your modules to be letā€™s say not needed because they are already covered within major titles
SPS: Fat burn (Wanted)
Gloryseeker (Stark)
etc.

But I did not want to be someone who criticizes your decisions.

1 Like

Okay so some self reflection:

Iā€™ve been noticing a pattern in myself, and it goes like this:

• I decide I want something.
  • I take action.
  • I succeed.
  • I get bored with it.

Why? Because once I succeed, it feels like whatever it was that I wanted, suddenly just lost its value.

Is this due to me getting better with my Narcissistic side, and now feeling like I donā€™t have that same drive? Or is it an even bigger expression of my narcissism and I simply get bored because: 1) it doesnā€™t ā€œtingleā€ my impulses anymore, and 2) if all I do is succeed, then thereā€™s no need to take things seriously.

I probably need to dive deeper into this, but it seems weird how I keep doing it more and more, and no itā€™s not affecting my productivity, because Iā€™m still getting things done, but itā€™s that thought of wanting to ā€œaccomplish things no matter whatā€ is not there anymore, because I just know that even with just a little bit of effort, I will succeed easily.

Maybe I just need to get comfortable with the fact that Iā€™m a much more ā€œsuperiorā€ version of who I was back when I first joined the forums, because I sense that thereā€™s still some of that mentality present here, due to which I try to want to do more things, just to get a reminder later on that tells me that Iā€™m not that ā€œInvictusā€ anymore, who was stuck in life and feeling hopeless.

5 Likes

Yeah, some supercharging is obviously good, but too much supercharging is unnecessary, and can just be done by using 2 loops of that same program anyways :rofl:

We grow and learn ma man.

4 Likes

Dopamine detox ? :eyes:

It looks exactly like :

I found that cool (first excitment)
I scroll
That is a bit less fun (second dopamin hit)
I scroll
Iā€™m bored (stimulus over explored)
I scroll
End of scrolling

Time lost 5-25min

Except here itā€™s more on a hourly/day scale ?
We have to remember that whatā€™s around us (marketing, social media, internet) has shaped us to answer to extremly high and fast dopamin hit all the time and created that loophole of always wanting a new thing especially if like young people of nowadays including me, youā€™ve grown in it

4 Likes

Awesome.

To me, it sounds like rapid growth. That tends to be accompanied by some ā€˜existential latencyā€™; as your habits and expectations expand to keep pace with your evolving potential and perspectives.

Iā€™d see this, in itself, as a kind of auspicious spiritual path: Achieve and realize more and more of your wishes and desires, and, in the process, increasingly clarify Deep, Enduring Value.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s interesting, I just found a clip I posted in my journal where they talked about how dopamine works. Pursue the rewards but understand that the pursuit is actually the reward and not the goal. Use dopamine as a motivator instead of just for rewards.

6 Likes

Seems like itā€™s gonna take some inner work for this to happen, cause I feel like things are losing their ā€œflavorā€, especially when I know Iā€™ll succeed.

Or I just donā€™t bother doing them :rofl:

I have not been following your progress much.

How did that job at the Olympics thing work out for you?

1 Like

Ahhh seems like you need to catch up quite a bit haha

I ended up choosing to go work for the Tourism Council actually, mainly due to more opportunities for networking at all types of events, and the additional benefit of having a place where I can grow in terms of fame :wink:
Whenever youā€™re surfing any social medias (or even in real life, but thatā€™s a bit less likely), if you see any ads with a ā€œVisitQatarā€ logo, then itā€™s from us :stuck_out_tongue:

Also, howā€™s WANTED been with you :wink:?

2 Likes

Thatā€™s nice! Yes, itā€™s incredible how the time has passed so quickly. It feels like I was here yesterday. Very weird feeling to me!

WANTED is good. But I have been struggling with consistency. I use two custom Ultimas alongside Wanted ZP and Rich ZP. Only recently did I start being consistent by using a habit tracking app in my phone! So, more updates later hopefully.

Iā€™ll check out VisitQatarā€¦

1 Like

Seems like I caught on to who you are :wink:
Though Iā€™d tell you something you might like, the customs you have, pause them for now, and focus on just WANTED and RICH, or jump to Emperor/Stark.

I assume youā€™ve been using WANTED since that one time I told you, if yes, then I think itā€™s time for you to put it on hold, and build upon the internal benefits of WANTED, because you see, WANTEDā€™s true benefit isnā€™t really the physical shifting (even though that on its own is pretty damn amazing), but actually the inner development it has, and taking that development further with a bigger title, would make a better path for you.

You can also use WANTED with one of those 2 as a stack, and limit the stack to 2 subs for the time being.

3 Likes

Iā€™m wildly astonished today, I would like to observe this further for a while, but Iā€™m seriously amazed with ZPT Stark + WANTED :exploding_head:

Hereā€™s a little recap:

• yesterday I decided Iā€™d make the fused custom.
  • I did, one day delivery.
- I listened one loop, today, Hereā€™s the pic:

• I shut a friend up first, because she was being too negative and I saw how she was just trying to make everyone do as she wishes, she ended up being the one who got ditched by all :eyes::joy: #sorrynotsorryā€‹:kissing_heart:

• realized just how fucking potent Entranced + Ethereal presence + Direct Influencing Aura is, because I have never seen everyone just listening and agreeing with me so much.

• too many chicks were staring at me, and when I went to the bathroom I realized why; I look so freaking good, even I wanna F me :heart_eyes:

• I put a certain module from my custom to the test (Way of ROI), and I noticed how amazingly it worked; basically I went to my favorite mall, during sales, and still managed to enjoy my time there without buying anything (even though I wanted to get the oculus VR :thinking:)

• feels like ZPT has a different kinda effect on me than ZPT2, thereā€™s healing involved, but it was so much more peaceful than ZPT2 existential crisis I faced :joy: I like it more, might be the level I stick with.

• Dominion, this module gave me some trippy moments today, as everything I was just saying, like rings, for example, appeared right in front of me the very next minute, coincidently, it happened over 5 times, and one of which was a real test because I knew there wouldnā€™t be a certain item in that store, YET IT WAS RIGHT THERE BEHIND THE CASHIER :exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head:

• oh I got a new perfume (Versace: The Dreamer) from my dad for no reason, and itā€™s pretty sweet.

16 Likes

Great results there!
Thinking of my first ZP custom soon

Wanted and Stark seem like a really good combo together. Might bolster them with additional results enhancers :eyes:

Also do you think the extra power of T^2 and name embedded makes the effects stronger?

1 Like