Welcome to Invictus Land šŸ„³

Unfortunately, it would actually not include WANTED, because Iā€™m at a stage in my life where itā€™s not necessary for me to use it at all.
Now you might be wondering why did I not switch it in my upgrade?
Well, I want to use the S+W combo for a bit longer, and get some finishing touches, because (and this will answer your main question) this is what I will build once I feel ready:

This would be the ā€œultimate Invictus customā€, but the thing is, I deep down know that at this moment, Iā€™m not ready, and I will most likely stop using it if I built it now, so Iā€™m just gonna chill and work on myself till my foundation is strong enough :muscle:t3:

His office is less than 10 steps away from me.

7 Likes

You are changing subs like I underwear :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hahaha Iā€™m not changing anything right now, that list is for a future custom that I mentioned once to @Malkuth when I said that I might end up making customs till the final stage, where it would be stark + emperor.

Thatā€™s what I would build, but definitely not now, because Iā€™m too busy having fun :eyes:

2 Likes

Seems like something in Troublemaker is making me more and more mysterious in my behavior, to the point that Iā€™m not talking as much, nor updating here either.

Probably temptation, but Iā€™m really curious as to why itā€™s with everyone, and not just chicks.

Weird.

3 Likes

Have you seen anything from Edge of danger?

1 Like

Honestly, the way itā€™s working with the other modules in my custom is by making me come off as ā€œfreakyā€ in bed.

Cause I havenā€™t seen girls getting nervous by seeing my hands before, but now I canā€™t even do magic without sexual tension, due to my hands.

5 Likes

You have fucking hands :slight_smile:

1 Like

Guess Iā€™ll watch my hands. I share eight modules in T2 with your troublemaker custom including edge of danger and temptation.

1 Like

I think it depends on your sexiest feature.
For me itā€™s my hands, since Iā€™m a magician, and I have been told by multiple girls that my hands are heavenly.

4 Likes

:flushed: My sexiest feature is my teeth, how would that work?

1 Like

Smiling and alos nipple biting :laughing:

4 Likes

:grin:

I prefer slapping :eyes:

1 Like

So Iā€™m finally adding a 3rd sub to my list: CWON.

I was listening to it here and there, but now Iā€™m feeling confident about doing all 3 subs, so in that sense, my stack has 2 ZPT subs + 1 ZP sub.

5 Likes

I didnt expect CWON would appeal to you that much.
Im curious, what made you decide to add it into your stack? What kind of results have you been getting?

2 Likes

The interaction with Stark makes it enhance my understanding of reality and everything.

The interaction with WANTED makes it turn my nonchalance into tranquility and bliss.

The interaction with both at the same time makes me feel like Iā€™m blessed with the beauty of nature, quantum perception and intellect, and the tranquility of a sage.

6 Likes

I fucking love that you say this man, as this will likely also be my exact stack when im travelling lol (Either wanted or LB).

1 Like

Wanted + CWON is pretty amazing.

It kinda gives a direction to the nonchalance and mystery vibe of WANTED, like imagine what a prince of the jungle would look like :eyes:

Primal + CWON though, would be pretty wild, to say the leastā€¦

3 Likes

Primal+wild would be crrazy

definitely excited to try that one at some point. truly turning you into a beast of nature, muhahahaha.

There must be some disney movie/greek god like this lmfaooo. if not than milion dollar idea.

1 Like

Look up Dionysus :wink:

1 Like