Welcome to Invictus Land šŸ„³

I feel like another big issue is that people forget that itā€™s supposed to be personal and not based on someone elseā€™s needs.

For example, I donā€™t need Furious Ascent in my customs, because if you knew me personally, I always get myself out of comfort to do new things, so itā€™s unnecessary, and thatā€™s what I would say for myself, but then letā€™s say you have an issue with trying new things and getting comfortable with the uncomfortable, then OF COURSE you would wanna add it and should add it.

4 Likes

A lil update:

The new custom is here, Iā€™m at work, listening right now to my first loop.

Any names suggestions yet?

2 Likes

Barracuda :)?

1 Like

Hi @Invictus, a question regarding Lifeblood Fable did you find that you could shape and mold your reputation according to your audience?

How useful have you found this module?

Also @Invictus, did you notice with Entranced you look people dead in the eye, and that others seem to be compelled into your eye contact?

To give you an example

2 Likes

Hereā€™s the new name :wink:

Troublemaker ZPT

It depends on my actions and the cores of the custom, like you canā€™t expect it to create a reputation in an area, while your whole custom and everything in it is for something else.
For example, you canā€™t expect Lifeblood Fable to create and improve your reputation as an outstanding positive leader, while your whole custom is about seduction, you get me?

I havenā€™t paid attention to this, but the Entranced effect occurs mainly whenever I speak, as people just get glued to my words.

1 Like

I took a rest day today, after a loop of the upgraded custom yesterday, and right now, I feel frighteningly calm, and this is unlike anything before, to the point that I would claim that WANTED ZPT2 couldnā€™t do this either, and I suspect that this is coming from one of the newer modules in my custom, specifically: Edge of Danger.

I donā€™t know why I think that, but I do feel like a dangerous guy who can ruin anyone sexually, with just my gaze.

4 Likes

Nice will add in Auric Driver to my new upcoming custom Venom

2 Likes

Hi Invictus do you feel ZP2 pushes physical changes faster ?

1 Like

Your escapades really make me look forward to working with customs.

1 Like

ZPT2 is much more suited for hardgainers and stuff, like the physical changes I feel from ZPT wanted + stark custom(s) is at the best pace.

ZPT2 is just more intense in other areas.

3 Likes

I asked you some questions in my post but found the answers to them by reading further. :slight_smile:

If you were (or had) to create your ultimate custom; what would it be and why? I suppose it would contain Stark and Wanted cores as you like them best but what else? Iā€™m just curious I know everyone may switch as much as they want and weā€™re changing all the time but right now, what would it be if you had to run it for whole your life? Itā€™s a silly question I know but the curiosityā€¦ Thanks. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

So your boss is not near you?
Does it mean it can influence from long range?

1 Like

Unfortunately, it would actually not include WANTED, because Iā€™m at a stage in my life where itā€™s not necessary for me to use it at all.
Now you might be wondering why did I not switch it in my upgrade?
Well, I want to use the S+W combo for a bit longer, and get some finishing touches, because (and this will answer your main question) this is what I will build once I feel ready:

This would be the ā€œultimate Invictus customā€, but the thing is, I deep down know that at this moment, Iā€™m not ready, and I will most likely stop using it if I built it now, so Iā€™m just gonna chill and work on myself till my foundation is strong enough :muscle:t3:

His office is less than 10 steps away from me.

7 Likes

You are changing subs like I underwear :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hahaha Iā€™m not changing anything right now, that list is for a future custom that I mentioned once to @Malkuth when I said that I might end up making customs till the final stage, where it would be stark + emperor.

Thatā€™s what I would build, but definitely not now, because Iā€™m too busy having fun :eyes:

2 Likes

Seems like something in Troublemaker is making me more and more mysterious in my behavior, to the point that Iā€™m not talking as much, nor updating here either.

Probably temptation, but Iā€™m really curious as to why itā€™s with everyone, and not just chicks.

Weird.

3 Likes

Have you seen anything from Edge of danger?

1 Like

Honestly, the way itā€™s working with the other modules in my custom is by making me come off as ā€œfreakyā€ in bed.

Cause I havenā€™t seen girls getting nervous by seeing my hands before, but now I canā€™t even do magic without sexual tension, due to my hands.

5 Likes

You have fucking hands :slight_smile:

1 Like

Guess Iā€™ll watch my hands. I share eight modules in T2 with your troublemaker custom including edge of danger and temptation.

1 Like