Weir's Seducing Money While Healing Himself [Regen, Emperor, P.S]

It’s prescription medications given by my doctor to treat my depression

Day 16 Rest Day

• Woke Up Early
  • On my sleep phobia…thought come of masculinity in my mind…If ancient one can fight & get the victory if I develop masculinity I will easily defeat my phobia of sleep
  • if I sleep 2 hours or no sleep at all I can easily conquer my day
1 Like

Is it sleeo phobia or is it fall-asleep phobia?

I also got no sleep whatsoever.

I tend to have a fall-asleep phobia, but I love to sleep.

1 Like

it is sleep phobia…I can sleep easily but woke up many times between in…
If I didn’t sleep then I have phobia I wont perform good in every aspect of life that day

1 Like

Would it be correct to call it “sleep deprivation phobia”?

I also am scared of sleep deprivation, because it affects me to an insane extent… It’s like I become a walking zombie where all colors feel intimidating and every sound is unpleasant. Do you experience this also?

1 Like

yep that term is correct

nope not that extreme

I just felt heat extreme heat in my body …irritate…no motivation…face swollen & bowel issues etc

1 Like

Well, we both suffer from sleep deprivation phobia then at least. Glad I’m not the only one…

I wonder what causes it. Genetics, nutritional deficiency, calorie deficit, lack of hydration, extreme cortisol levels? I notice I get more oily skin also when sleep deprived which might be a sign of too high cortisol. The nausea and the bowel issues you mention could also be that. Maybe in the future there will be a subliminal program to help us need less sleep!

same here

right now I am using paragon on every sub day…till we get sleep specific based sub

I increased my water intake… it really helped me… especially in reducing waking up in middle of sleep

1 Like

Pretty good day
but now little exhausted will write tomorrow

Guyz I am very sick from last few days…that’s why I unable to write or visiting forum

I am running Paragon to finish this extreme cold and fever :face_with_thermometer:

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear that!

I’ve been having some headaches and sleep difficulties.

You too feel better soon!

1 Like

Get well soon mate, I am already feeling little well now after 3 days

1 Like

Day 19 Sub Day

• As I explained earlier my health is very well now…I even went to the gym…Did gym in my upper
  • good performance compared to my weakness from last 3 days
  • glances…lots of new conversions
  • didn’t give any f attitude
  • good energy

Day 20 Rest day
despite being a rest day I felt recon…I noticed this just now because yesterday was a bad day in every way possible…& I shouted on everyone out of my lungs

Day 21 Sub Day

Since this is my last sub day of this cycle.I have decided no matter how tempting is other ZP titles I will stick to more official guidelines…Listening to more titles won’t make me superman in a few days…I am just myself stopping the benefits of subs

So from the next cycle, I will use fewer titles except for a few titles on their respective occasion like a diamond, sex mastery, libertine & spartan…I will use them as boosters & not my major title

1 Like

I am becoming aggressive maybe that’s because of Alpha subs or what I don’t know…But I saw people are obeying me…whenever I start acting severely aggressive

Now, After reading the objectives of 6 Subs, I made 4 out of them as a booster…It means I will take them if I feel necessary only,
I am thinking of retaining Wanted again for my next cycle…
But I have more time to think…because now my washout day 1 officially started

1 Like

Washout Day 1

One controversy happen because of one woman but my calm attitude this time not only saved me but outsmart everyone…
I don’t know why that lady is so obsessed with me but cool thing is now I don’t give a f…I told this on her face :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not much excitement happens the day after…I just had a dinner date with my wife…I usually never do that but I don’t know why I took her…hey it is lovely btw

1 Like

Washout Day 3

Today I had dreams of my grandfather…by looking at all dreams…one thing I noticed after waking up was that my brain still processing subs which I had listened to 2 days ago

The day was average…but the evening is great…girls were dancing around me…it never happens with me…they even ask me to dance with them…click selfies with them…lots of fun

feeling a little dizzy right now…Took steam & felt little better

I am making new rules for waking up now…I will now wake up at 10 am no matter what

1 Like

Started my 3rd cycle & 3rd journey at here