Weird effects from Mogul, looking for replacement suggestions

Hi everyone!

A little while ago, I decided to take the plunge and try subliminals again (had tried another company and after about 250$ worth of subliminals all I was left with were pretty nasty side-effects and not much progress to speak of so I was skittish).

I started with Regeneration because it seemed the most harmless and after about 6-7 weeks, not having grown a third arm (although that might be useful at times) I decided to get Mogul. As I set it on a loop in the house, my boyfriend also gets affected. Now it’s been about a month with Mogul, I am not seeing anything different in me, somehow it feels like it may be at odds with my spiritual life and I’ve had the compulsion to stop it a few times, however I don’t know if that’s a form of resistance. However my boyfriend definitely has some effects, most far from positive.

I think the script to help discover our personal mission has made him realise how he’s not really fulfilling any real purpose with his work, making him pretty depressed and sullen. He doesn’t have motivation for work anymore (leading to a loss of revenue), to the point that his superiors have mentioned it to him, leading to self-esteem issues.

He seems to channel that energy in our condo wanting to fix everything and anything, which I wouldn’t mind if it wasn’t…so much haha.

I thought about going back to Regeneration, thinking there might be some trauma that needs to be addressed before starting on Mogul again, but I thought I’d ask you guys for your suggestions.

We have a module for that. :wink:

Mogul is actually the one that’s been known to advance you in a “standard” career. Something like Emperor or EoG is more likely to make you do something else. Odd.

So as far as wealth generation is concerned, Mogul is usually the way to go if you want to stay the course but improve your conditions.

Might I suggest you both keep a journal? Make sure you think about and write down in it what you expect and want out of the sub. It should adapt to your wishes, as long as you make those wishes clear.

I have actually been feeling the same of late, wondering if my job is really what I’m supposed to be doing when there are other things that bring me so much more joy. COVID brings this awareness to many people.

Maybe the rest of the condo-dwellers are looking to pay for somebody that will fix anything and everything? That can be how personal missions manifest.

2 Likes

Though I haven’t run Mogul exclusively, I’ve run subs with mogul in them. What your husband is going through is very familiar to me. If it’s causing severe financial difficulties I would see about swapping it. But clearly this was a repressed feeling for him that mogul brought out. It’s a transition period. He’s basically realized everything anyone ever told him or guided him to do in his life was wrong for him personally. Otherwise he wouldn’t be in the situation right now being depressed. It’s rough to go through honestly but it’s necessary.

In situations like this it’s best to re-evaluate what he wants to do. He’s fortunate he has someone close he can talk to like you, I’d sit down with him and have an honest talk about what’s going through his mind right now. The depressed cycle could possibly be him being dissatisfied with his current job, but not seeing many other options or not feeling hes capable. It can be a lot of things.

Like I said this could very well be repressed feelings. When those are unearthed it all depends on how much was shoved out of conscious awareness for the sake of keeping things going in life. The more repressed, the more intense it gets when it hits the conscious mind.

2 Likes

Hahahah :stuck_out_tongue:

Make sure you think about and write down in it what you expect and want out of the sub. It should adapt to your wishes, as long as you make those wishes clear.

I didn’t know that! That makes sense, I find much of our problems is not communicating clearly to the subconscious what we want, so it basically has to make inferences from the continual humdrum of our inner discourses which aren’t always lucid in the first place, then being pissed that it’s not doing what we want :stuck_out_tongue: hahah I’ll start sleep programming again, I had really good results with that, perhaps combining intentions within the purview of Mogul would increase its success.

BAM! Yes, we’ve both been going down the reality rabbit hole in the last 1-2 years, questioning what we thought we knew. It’s easier on me because I know what I want to do with my life.

What you are both saying is very much on point, you guys are perceptive! I didn’t want to get too much into it not to bore with personal details in my first post (there will be time for that :stuck_out_tongue: ) but I think this was long coming, the job pays very well, the company and coworkers are great but he’s not doing something that contributes to the world and it’s been gnawing at him for a while, but it was easily repressed before Mogul.

You are making me realise that Mogul isn’t the problem, it’s just that it brings up things that need to be addressed. Neither him or I are people who would be content to settle in the long run. Maybe I’ll mix Regeneration and Mogul to make the transition easier, but this might be the very needed storm before the calm haha

Thank you very much for your insight, it is very appreciated!

4 Likes

Any time! Glad you got something out of my post. I can never tell how far I’m reaching with intuiting these things sometimes.

1 Like

Are you looping the subs 24/7? If so and you’re running Q version, it’s advised to take breaks like adding an hour of silence between each subliminal loop on your playlist.