Ascended Mogul for men...for a woman

In regards to my previous post I considered getting Ascended Mogul for my boyfriend, however he doesn’t want to use a subliminal in his headphones.

I was wondering what effects would a woman have being exposed to it.

Just a few things about myself: while I am fairly feminine in some regards (love dresses and high heels), and I do have traits that are generally regarded as more female like compassion and caring, I am much more masculine in many regards (and have been told so countless times) // please note that what follows are cookie cutter generalities and that I don’t mean to imply that women can’t be like that, case in point with me! // I’m very independent and my freedom is extremely important to me. I’m assertive and even my sense of humour and the way I live my sexuality are more akin to men than women. I also have interests that are typically associated with men. People often say that I’m an alpha, but I really am not: people are welcome to accompany me where I go but while I don’t want to follow anyone, I also don’t want to lead, as I can’t be bothered with the responsibility :stuck_out_tongue:

So with that in mind, how would Ascended Mogul be likely to affect me?

1 Like

Sounds kind of like you’re saying you’re not super-masculine or fundamentally masculine, in an extreme way; but you are sometimes comfortable and flexible moving in some ways that are culturally associated with ‘masculine energy’. Following your own path and vision. Enjoying exercising will and intention over your life-kingdom. Maybe even trying and testing yourself against challenges and obstacles. Sounds like you may have access to the ‘masculine’ virtue of healthy pride.

(Correct any of that that is off.).

So rather than biological maleness, we are talking about the archetypes of masculinity; the cultural symbols of the externally-active half of a balanced polarity.

Pretty cool that you’re able to move around a bit within that. Awesome, actually.

It all comes down to active, assertive Will. That, in a nutshell (uhhh…), is the essence of the masculine archetype. Ascended Mogul will encourage your style of expressing that Active Will.

If that’s what you want and are up for, buckle up and enjoy :blush:!

Sounds like your boyfriend’s hitting classic reconciliation. (Does he know he’s being exposed to a subliminal?).

Well, anyway, hopefully @SaintSovereign shows up here at some point and comments. That would definitely be valuable to hear.

1 Like

Yes, that is an excellent way of putting it! I won’t rise up to a challenge for challenge’s sake but if I set my mind to something I’ll do it no matter if society thinks it’s not doable or that it’s “bad” (I had fetish stores and events for a number of years as an example). I might produce a fair amount of testosterone for a woman; I tend to be strong and physically oriented in my activities but I don’t have a moustache :stuck_out_tongue:

You’ve written a few keywords that have sparked my curiosity! I’ll do a bit of googling on them, it sounds interesting :slight_smile:

And yes, of course he knows, we chose the sub more for him than for me.

Thank you so much for your reply, the sub might actually sound promising!

1 Like

We’ve had women run Ascended Mogul before and those who stick with it usually got good results after an initial tough time. Women have reported an increase in assertiveness, productivity and respect from both men and women. Outside of the initial headaches (from over exposure, start slow), good reports all around.

2 Likes

Thanks for the reply! Could you elaborate on the “tough time”? And although I realise things are different for everyone so I won’t hold you to it, what kind of timeline (roughly) could I be looking at?

How long have you been using subs?it’s really hard to give someone a timeline cause you may have emotional blocks and negative patterns that are holding you back.
Remember to change 10 years programming won’t happen in 1 month…
Just remember it is a process set your stack and carry on running the stack consistently and you will see changes…

Rough reconciliation and headaches, generally. The latter more often than not.

I find that pretty amazing and impressive. I was about to say ‘I genuflect’, but uhh…I’m aware of what that might suggest about me in this context. :wink: . So, I’ll go with ‘I nod in respect’. I think it’s particularly awesome to bring together the practical activities of buying/selling with issues or products that are kind of pushing social and cultural conversations forward.

Are you still doing anything commerce-related now? It’s an area in which I’m working to grow.

Remember to change 10 years programming won’t happen in 1 month…

Nooooo! Are you saying that I can’t snap my fingers and change my reality?? What a ripoff! :stuck_out_tongue: haha Jesting aside, you are entirely right. It’s nice to be reminded, thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

I was about to say ‘I genuflect’, but uhh…I’m aware of what that might suggest about me in this context.

:rofl:

So, I’ll go with ‘I nod in respect’. I think it’s particularly awesome to bring together the practical activities of buying/selling with issues or products that are kind of pushing social and cultural conversations forward.

Thank you! It was an interesting journey to say the least. I have been a fetishist since I can remember and have never felt it was shameful and I’ve learned that having that attitude (with anything really) goes a long way towards people accepting it, somehow. It’s the things we don’t want to show that end up being a problem, if only because of the way we interpret other people’s reactions. </inner discourse>

To answer your question, I am not. I’m currently working on a project to help people with chronic illnesses :slight_smile: But if you have any questions, feel free to send them in a PM and I’ll be happy to help if I can! If my mistakes can be of assistance :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like