Wealth Stack - Mogul & RICH Custom + Emperor & Chosen Custom + Others

Why is it that you did Mogul in one custom and Emperor in the other. Wouldn’t the Mogul part be covered in the Emperor?
Just asking to understand and learn. My guess would be that the beliefs about wealth or the wealth building is a big focus. Why choose Mogul and not Ascended Mogul?

Emperor/Chosen was more about being alpha, confidence, relationships, social dominance for sales.

Mogul/rich was about generating cash as quick as possible.

I ran ascended mogul for 1.5 years, but in ZP, like mogul better. Qv2 mogul was a bit light, but ZP mogul helps me with wealth related productivity extremely well… whereas Ascended Mogul had a lot of social power in it which is great but I literally just didnt need it in my wealth custom.

So, I have not actually listened to Emp/Chosen in a LONG time. I’ve mainly just been listening to Mogul/RICH solo with pretty good results.

However, there’s a reason I’ve been quiet on the forum.

Ever since introducing Limitless Executive, my life absolutely skyrocketed, changed on a deep conscious level. I was completely rewired. I don’t know how else to put it. I absorbed the entirety of limitless executive’s scripting in one day. Maybe because I had worked on Mogul/RICH for so long, and LE was the missing link needed to execute on every little nuance that Mogul/RICH had to offer.

I still retained about 40% of that massive conscious change. The old me is still in here, a bit. But it’s not even my subconscious that changed… it’s my conscious.

I immediately started 75 hard, a challenge where you exercise twice a day and follow a diet. I’m following a “no social media etc” diet, and doing exceptionally well at it.

Then I added in EOG and Love Bomb and my wealth SKYROCKETED.

My close rate went from 5% to 35% on sales calls, and has stayed there so far.

EOG didn’t “feel” like it was doing anything, but massive conscious changes happened right away. Sales were going so well we increased our prices by 50% AND added a set up fee… and close rate didn’t drop in the slightest.

Then, we even added a product worth 3X more than the most expensive product we’ve ever sold, and in the last 2 weeks, we’ve already sold 3 or 4 of them. Plus, with this product, we collect the majority of the money upfront, and almost guarantee overselves that we’ll collect the full amount, whereas before, we had a payment plan spread out over 5 months, but people commonly only stayed 1-2 months.

It’s amazing. EOG rewrote so many money beliefs and smashed my wealth ceiling to pieces.

EOG + Lovebomb made me a beast at sales calls and offer creation.

Limitless Executive got me doing a massive productivity challenge.

All in all, I’ll make 3x more than our previous best month this month, with much much MUCH better profit margins than ever before, and with a simpler product, and with much better documentation, and with better client results.

@MadaraUchiha you want results, there’s some results… DM me for the specific numbers because I’m not going to share them publicly.

I think EOG, like Limitless Executive, attacked the SPECIFIC parts of Mogul/Rich that I was having trouble with. Mogul/RICH got me obsessed with wealth creation in all it’s forms, but, the money belief healing aspect and the productivity aspect and the impress-people-on-sales calls aspect were all just getting worked on a bit too slow. And, Mogul/RICH is about wealth creation directly, whereas productivity and auras are only indirect methods to achieve those goals.

It made me realize that rather than stack archetypes, it would be much better to have a main-goal subliminal and a supporting-skills subliminal.

My main-goal subliminal is Mogul/RICH. It’s the subliminal that I’m trying to make my life most resemble.

But it’s not the only sub I’ll need to get there. instead of expecting mogul to attack my productivity issues, I should’ve stacked Mogul with LE and gone straight to the root, combining them to target all productivity issues, especially wealth related ones.

For sales, I should’ve stacked Mogul with Love Bomb, True Social, or unbeknownst to me that it would have this effect, EOG ST 1, to give Mogul the SUPPORT that it needed to accomplish it’s main goals.

If someone was running Wanted in the hopes of being more sexually liberated and attractive, it would be much better, following this theory’s train of thought, to stack it with a secondary supportive subliminal like GLM, Love Bomb, True Social, Libertine, PCC, Sex & Seduction, or Heartsong to further support the specific element of Wanted that needs the most support, as opposed to stacking it with a second, ALSO BROAD, major program like emperor, stark, chosen, etc.

10 Likes