Wealth custom questions

here ya go

but there’s not much on certain things the wealth part probably not very advanced yet because I have a lot of things I’m taking care of at once (both w.r.t. subliminals and in real life actions). It’s to follow in the next year or two =)

1 Like

I read your list for your custom. I vote go for it!

1 Like

Yes, I just read your list again. I think you gave this thought and planning. I think it’s very focused: wealth and results enhancers.

2 Likes

Yes it is Pure money related
I will see what I doo with that.
We are going into lockdown 2 I think after new year.
So maybe I order it, maybe not.
Thank you for your compliments @RVconsultant

The way I see it, I just order what I want and when lock down is over, my subconscious will be even more ready to do what I direct it to.

You are welcome. Remember that YOU earned them!:sunglasses:

1 Like

@RVconsultant
You know what.
I have to make you a compliment to.
I see how you interact with the people, how you ask them questions to contribute, to be active and engaging
Its great
If I ever have a company or something that fits your skills I will hire you if you want and pay you a fat salary
Its golden what you do

I hope subliminalclub let’s you build your customs for free because it’s your time you invest in this company and it’s quality work/fun/interest from your side

1 Like

Your post here is a big compliment! Thank you!

Dragon on!

1 Like

Yup.
Yesterday I ordered Dragon Reborn st1 as a custom

Let the fire burn holy and mighty

Okay so you have a LOT going on here. Are you dead set on doing this with a custom? I would suggest running through the Alchemist multistager for energy/healing work, Quantum Limitless (or Limitless Q) for increased learning capacity, & Mogul/AM/EoG (one of 3, up to you) for wealth/business aspect

1 Like

I need to learn even more techniques that change peoples states for the better

Alchemist is doing that and I have it already as a custom waiting for me. Time to use it
Thank you for the input Neurokinetic

Energy is abundant in me.

I think I have everything I need.

Thank you @Baphomet

1 Like

@Leandros given all that you have in mind, I would highly recommend you thinking about getting this at the main shop at some point at running it.

2 Likes

you 2 are right with quantum limitless
i never read this product salespage-did not intressts me
but its realy the right thing to learn better and faster.
i will give it a shot in the future.
Thank You @Baphomet @RVconsultant

You are welcome. Really, as good as Limitless could be for you, I truly believe QL is like the Lamborghini for brain improvement. Again, I’d encourage you to just get the one at the main store. When finished with the entire 4 stages, perhaps put stage 4 of QL in a custom subliminal.

I both agree and disagree with RVconsultant. While QL is the more powerful, it is also the more time consuming. Limitless Q is a simple single main title that will greatly improve your learning without having to go through 4-6 months of listening. QL is great, but I don’t think Limitless Q gets enough love

:grin: i agree with you both
after DR is finish i start with limitless q,then switch to quantum limitless

i Thank you Neurokinetic for your valuable contribution
i Thank you RVconsultant for your valuable contribution