Spread wings over all that he passes
So his life can stay immortal to his country

6 Likes

Yup :rofl:

Found some big cock music that might be more your speed

1 Like

wtf
This song is incredible…wow
I got goosebumps with 3 seconds then burst into tears.

edit: referencing @SaintSovereign’s aforemention song Seed of Memory by Terry Reid there

That is so cool

1 Like

The Death Metal Cock?

1 Like

lol, not sure if you’re joking but no

Seed of Memory by Terry Reid

New track:

Subliminal Club - Escape (When I’m R.I.C.H.)
NSFW - Language

It’s STKS on STKS on STKS, setting me free:

18 Likes

@SaintSovereign : I can tell you’ve been influenced by The Neptunes and Kanye.
This sounds like N.E.R.D crossed with 808s & Heartbreak Kanye West. I like it. This is a legit club record.

4 Likes

Woooooow. Good ear. Fly or Die was one of my favorite albums back in the day. Breakout was my jam. From their latest album, I’m down with Lightning Fire Magic Prayer.

4 Likes

Their first album “In Search Of…” at one point was my favorite album of all times. The NERD sound is so unmistakable. To me, Pharrell is the embodiment of a modern Renaissance Man.

3 Likes

Who is rapping on this track?

3 Likes

We hired him online. Told him the concept and said to run with it. I produced the track.

7 Likes

That worked.

It’s impressive.

3 Likes

Also somehow reminded me of Pharrell Williams in N.E.R.D.

2 Likes

So what immediately stood out to me on this was drums on this. More industrial than hip hop. Which makes me think of getting caught up in the machine or grind people get thrown into. Contrasted with the rapping all about escaping it. The overall melancholy vibe feels like that space between having enough of the bs but not there yet or still fighting for that freedom.

Dope track though without a doubt. The melody on the hook is really catchy.

3 Likes

This is so cool ngl

2 Likes

This is actually sick. I wonder How a wanted song would be. And you can just it as primers

3 Likes

This is exactly the vibe we were going for. When we first started coming up with ideas for a R.I.C.H. song, it sounded exactly like you would suspect: a bombastic track talking about wealth and showing off money, etc. Then we realized that song wouldn’t actually connect to the audience the way we wanted – most of us, myself included are still engaged in some kind of hustle, while dreaming about what life will be like when we “make it.”

Hence: STKS on STKS on STKS, setting me free…

8 Likes