We all eventually run out of time!

i think you guys are looking it wrong. pretty sure we do have a soul that lives forever and pretty sure we all gonna die. the question is what did you came here to do? what is your purpose?

No proof of this so Iā€™m pretty sure we donā€™t. Spiritual fantasies

thereā€™s countless proof but i guess everyone can have their own opinion

2 Likes

good call

Both you guys are hilarious!!! :joy:

2 Likes

:joy: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
thanks bro

I wish we couldnā€™t delete our comments :upside_down_face::upside_down_face:

1 Like

Saw this random post on Facebook:

We convince ourselves that life will be better after we get married, have a baby, then another. Then we are frustrated that the kids arenā€™t old enough, and weā€™ll be more content when they are.
After that, weā€™re frustrated that we have teenagers to deal with. We will certainly be happy when they are out of that stage.We tell ourselves that our life will be complete when our partner gets his or her act together when we get a nicer car, are able to go on a nice holiday, when we retire.
The truth is, thereā€™s no better time to be happy than right now. If not now, when?
Your life will always be filled with challenges.
Itā€™s best to admit this to yourself and decide to be happy anyway.
A quote comes from Alfred D. Souza. He said,
ā€œFor a long time it had seemed to me that life was about to begin - real life. But there was always some obstacle in the way, something to be gotten through first, some unfinished business, time still to be served, or a debt to be paid. Then life would begin. At last it dawned on me that these obstacles were my life.ā€
This perspective has helped me to see that there is no way to happiness. Happiness is the way.
So, treasure every moment that you have and treasure it more because you shared it with someone special, special enough to spend your timeā€¦and remember that time waits for no one.
So, stop waiting until you lose ten pounds, until you gain ten pounds, until you have kids, until your kids leave the house, until you start work, until you retire, until you get married, until you get divorced, until Friday night, until Sunday morning, until you get a new car or home, until your car or home is paid off, until spring, until summer, until winter, until your song comes on, until youā€™ve had a drinkā€¦ there is no better time than right now to be happy.
Happiness is a journey, not a destination.
Work like you donā€™t need money,
Love like youā€™ve never been hurt,
And dance like no oneā€™s watching.

1 Like

That drawing feels like a Salvia trip.

Thanks, I hate it.

Great post though.

Timely as ever @ksub :laughing:

1 Like

Eh I donā€™t consider 50 to be that old.

2 Likes

Neither do I but you never knowā€¦:joy:

1 Like

It is 3 o clock in the morning and i cant sleep, because i dont know wtf i am doing with my life.

No i am not in recon.

I noticed a pattern in my life: i am Always waiting for me to be perfect or good enough to get what i want. Now i am starting to get grey hair and my time is catching up.

In my mind, i want my life to look a certain way, but why do i want my life to look like this? Time is catching up and i donā€™t know if i can still have it. Perhaps what i want is just an Disney version of life

My life results have come painfully slow, things only go fast when the fear is so high that i will literally run to make something happen. Otherwise i am still laying in bed in my comfort zone, netflixing. Numbing my ambitions. This is how it has always gone. Missing out on great milestones in life.

Read more books? Meditate more?Another subliminal custom ? Nawh.

Death is coming and i have done jack shit with my time. Last good thing i did was changing my diet. I found out that eating fat is good for me, eating meat is good. Made me fking happy, confident, assertive, energetic. Just good food

2 Likes

Meanwhile people who arenā€™t as smart or as capable as you go from victory to victory because they donā€™t question themselves as much. I was there in my life at one point.

Go get it now! You are enough!

1 Like

Oh I know from experience how true this is. My landlord and his wife are perfect examples. Two of the most self absorbed , brain dead, narcissistic sacks of shit I have had the displeasure of knowing and dealing with and yet somehow they manage to get everything they want either through sympathy because sheā€™s disabled or just plain being shitty. Blows my mind that anyone is willing to do anything for them. I envy people that have never met them

1 Like

Damn!!! :point_up_2: :point_up_2:

1 Like

become limitless, achieve immortality.

Or not

@ksub You and I were discussing alphaness and alpha titles yesterday with Love Bomb and it got me thinking about how Saint said once that Khan OG is a expansive version of Emperor so if I guy or dude wanted to become the epitome of manliness or whatever that running LB with Khan Love and War would be perfect

1 Like

Why did this make me giggle?

Iā€™m dark :smiling_imp:

1 Like

You misspelled dork

1 Like