Way of the Lion

2024-03-28T18:30:00Z

Day 6
Rest Day

1. The reconciliation has lessened significantly. Only had a bit of it in the evening but manageable.
  2. It’s a good thing am not currently doing one meal a day else the reconciliation would have probably been worse.
  3. Can’t wait for Easter to arrive. Got tired of the vegetarian diet lol.
4 Likes

Hahaha same here! Can’t wait for the meat and sweets!

2 Likes

Lol! Half a day more to go here.

2 Likes

A plan of mine has been to do a Khan and Emperor stack rotation. Will do that down the road. Run Emperor while the last stage of Khan is implementing, after Emperor, next stage, Emperor is implenting, back to next Khan stage. I wonder how this would pan out. It’s in the future.

2 Likes

Khan ST1
Khan ST2
Khan ST3
Khan ST4
Emperor
Khan ST1
Emperor
Khan ST2
Emperor
Khan ST3
Emperor
Khan ST4
Emperor

Something like this?

4 Likes

That’s one hell of a stack rotation. Yes.

2 Likes

Hmm. Very interesting!

I think it could work. And if you end it with Khan ST4 + Emperor and then a custom of them both, then it will integrate very well with you.

Sounds like a plan, my friend.

2 Likes

It’s more of an upgrade. Emperor makes me do things without thinking and if that’s not possible, it’s like, it will activate a magnet inside me to attract the tools to make me do it.

I have done talks on a university without even preparing for it.

Do extreme ride on a rough terrain.

Doubting can create trouble, but it’s not going to put fear away but I observed that the presence of fear will give me the confidence to do it.

I am still using the old Emperor. Just imagine if you pair this with Dragon Reborn.

3 Likes

This is true. For those who think too much and aren’t taking action, Emperor is ideal.

That’s awesome!

4 Likes

Master @Lion this will make anyone using the title/s experienced the action right away.

Every stage has it’s own adventure for everyone to explore. If someone have reached the last without getting any results, it means they have not been chosen.

The stacked is not limited to that combination alone.

A knight’s character is defined not by his victories, but by his failures and how he learns from them,

1 Like

2024-03-29T18:30:00Z

Day 7
EMPEROR
(7 minutes)

1. So I tried the 7 minute loop. That worked very well for me. Felt very balanced today. Will continue with this amount of time for this cycle.
  2. Felt close to the nonchalant feeling I used to get on WANTED. Not hundred percent but close. It feels good to ignore turbulent emotions.
  3. Broke lenten fast 2 hours ago. The chicken biryani was so good.

Happy Easter!

9 Likes

Delicious! Happy Easter, brother. Now we feast! Muahaha!

1 Like

Happy Easter bro!

Haha! That we do!

2 Likes

2024-04-01T18:30:00Z

Days 8 to 10
Rest Days

1. Took a few rest days for Easter.
  2. The 7 minute loop is perfect for me. I can still feel the emotional regulation of Emperor during all these days. 7 minutes might be the perfect loop time for those who don’t want to do the microloops.
  3. Released a lot of need for external validation the past week. The release manifested in extreme neediness which turned to nonchalance after a while. Feels good to be free of those chains.
  4. Will run Emperor tonight before I go to bed.
8 Likes

2024-04-02T18:30:00Z

Day 11
EMPEROR
(7 minutes)

1. Today I realized that some brain fog was clearing up. My cognition wasn’t clear since I started Emperor and I think it was a form of mental reconciliation.
  2. My speech and writing was affected when giving advice or trying to make logical sense. Allthough my sense of humor was better, funnily enough (pun intended).
  3. It’s possible that reducing run time from 15 to 7 minutes helped. So I will try reducing it further to 3 minutes tomorrow and see how I think and feel. Although Emperor does give me a general sense of confidence and resilience, I need more discipline and productivity. Will work towards that.
7 Likes

2024-04-03T18:30:00Z

Day 12
Rest Day

1. Okay. Mental clarity is much better now. Am able to form proper sentences. Phew.
  2. More clear on making plans. Even better is looking forward to facing and overcoming challenges from those plans.
  3. Why ever complain? The world is as it is. Make my life better by my own handiwork.
  4. Something stirs before the great eclipse of 8/4/2024.
6 Likes

2024-04-06T18:30:00Z

Day 13
EMPEROR (3 minutes)

Day 14, 15
Rest Days

1. Deactivated my social media accounts. EMPEROR inspired me to give them up. In my current situation, I need less distractions from them and need to give more attention to my personal development. Maybe there will come a time when I need to use them for marketing my products or dating…
    images (11)
  2. Stoicism, emotional regulation, wit, and inching forward with small-improvements everyday (kaizen). Life’s getting better.
9 Likes

A lion of focus, commitment and sheer fucking will! :muscle:

Lion

2 Likes

@Ares - Thank you for the encouragement :pray:.

2 Likes

I just deleted all people I was following on instagram and now have an empty feed. Feels right. :pray:t2::heart::relaxed:

2 Likes