Washout. when to end it? what are the indicators? more rest? or start listening?

First week was the worst

1-3 days i was extremely frustrated and angry and down a little bit (cause im not doing any work and im not feeling like it) obviously those were recon symptoms

But in my case it was weird cause i was excited about my washout then boom i got some hard time with recon

The after the 4th-5th day frustration went away and all i was experiencing is nightmeres at bedtime and feeling sloggy at the morning when i wake up

So since day 1 ive been feeling like a slime with all that grogginess once i get up out of bed, and nightmares during sleep

Nothing happened any further just nightmeres and feeling like hell when i wake up

Now im on my 12th day of washout

No more nightmeres, at least not what i would call a nightmere

Small fatigue when i wake up

Much much less of those symptoms a week ago,

Before all my nightmares were scary people trying to kill or something some scary stuff and creepy

Last night i had a wet dream :rofl: (which i really hate) but i think its a good sign that things are going back to its normal pace

Also woke up today not that fatigued so i guess ill be ready to listen to stack on friday that’ll be a 14th day washout

I actually miss calculated the days when i created this thread

I thought i was at day 11 but i think i was at day 7 but for somereason i thought im on day 11th

Now im on day 12th and i feel much less of those symptoms

But no bloom whatsoever

Maybe im not journaling thats why? But im not seeing any differences maybe a small couple very tiny but not “Bloom”

How are you how?

I started listening again,

I waited until all the symptoms disappeared

(Fatigue, nightmeres)

Now im feeling okay :smiley:

3 Likes

How much time did you took off?

I don’t have that much signals of recon, but my emotions are pretty wacky (anger for no reason and irritability, fatigue) it’s wierd, I’m thinking of taking a longer break!

1 Like

13 days almost 2 weeks

I also faced those symptoms, for the first couple of days

1 Like

Hi @Budewr ,

These days I’m thinking of the following two arrangements.

1. One loop per day. One day on, one day off. One week on, one week off.

Simple and straightforward.

1. One loop per day. One day on, one day off. Three weeks on, one week off.
4 Likes

I wanna try this routine

The one day on one day off

Seems like a lot of people on the forum are experimenting with it

Im doing 1 loop per day per sub (total 3 subs) everyday 5 days a week 2 off days

I will move forward for about 2 weeks from now with the same routine , then i will try the 1 day on 1 day off routine

And see how it differs in terms of results between the 2 routines

Im feeling comfortable with my everyday 1 loop per sub 5 days a week

But im concerned about results

@Sub.Zero i think or someone else said that theyre getting better results and faster ones with adding processing days

Such as 1 day on 1 day off routine

So im down to try it!

1 Like

This way of doing washout was approved by Saint some time ago:

3 Likes