Washout. when to end it? what are the indicators? more rest? or start listening?

yes, it was VERY obstinate of me to wait that long- I actually just finished my first real washout last week-it was 21 days. Absolutely invaluable.

Washouts also shifted my subtle motivation behind listening to subs- to trying to solve something from not feeling good enough-to using it as a tool for a specific goal/effect -but that is Emperor maturity coming through as well most likely.

3 Likes

intreseting

it might be!, cause i have a lot of limitng belifes when it comes to self expression , and i know the more limiting belifes you have on an area, the more time you need and the more recon youll face

i just thought about it, and remmbered that i suffer from a lot of self expression blockages so it must be due to that,

but normally when you listen to subs youll feel the recon right? if its tuff on you

i didnt feel that, its almost like i was stonewalling, i wasnt i think,. casue i used to feel light recon, barley

but on the washout i was shooked and how hard it hit me in the head

if i would switch with RM id take regen for 10 weeks to heal then back to RM

but i swapped this idea with a book called the presence process its a 10 week healing program very internse healing using breathwork, and that with ldu will pretty much remove the things stuck down there in the sub-concious

2 Likes

From the sales page:
“Renaissance Man is a subliminal designed to shatter the blocks on self-expression that you have…”
“The Renaissance Man is the ultimate free-thinker, and no emotions can be left unfelt, be they the highest pleasures of love or the lowest pangs of fear.” END OF QUOTE

3 Likes

I don’t think that’ll happen.

Let me suggest a possibility.

I think it might be like riding a skateboard.

There’s 1) your speed and momentum, and then there’s also 2) your distance traveled.

So imagine that you’re on relatively flat ground and you’re just kick-pushing along.

kickpush2

kickpush

If you stop kick-pushing the skateboard, then yes, your current speed will decrease. (And depending on how quickly you were moving, slowing down for a while may be a very good thing.)

But even if you stop kick-pushing, you won’t lose the distance that you’ve traveled so far. You won’t start sliding backwards until you’re all the way back to where you were when you first got on your skateboard.

Also, when you do start kickpushing again, I don’t think it will take very long to build back up to your original speed. That actually seems to be one of the characteristics of Qv2.

"0 to 60 in under 10 seconds."

But I know you’re also thinking about that overall process of integrating the script so that it becomes a stable part of your mind.

And as others have noted, that’s actually exactly what’s happening during your washout.

So, overall, I think you can approach washouts with a lot of confidence. And don’t be afraid to take a longer one sometimes. (or a shorter one sometimes.)

4 Likes

Personally, I think of SQ and RM as variations of the same archetype – the former prioritized learning & fame, the latter aims for creativity & expression. In my mind, both started out as Saint’s personal customs, and later matured into major programs.

Now, why am I bringing it up here? :thinking:

Because dreams on Stark also tend to be on the violent side. From strategically winning battles to superhero fantasies. Lookup @friday’s posts on the Main Stark and Stark Terminus threads, for example.

:wink:

7 Likes

You shouldn’t worry about that. This is not some weakass subliminal from youtube with “billions” of affirmations fitted to a span of 6 minutes :stuck_out_tongue:

I haven’t listened to RM for a while and Stark for Months, and they’re still actively working and doing their thing

6 Likes

I recall that Saint said these subs are designed to work on you for 30 days after you stopped

1 Like

Beautiful analogy, malkuth youre the king of analogies!!

This definitely made me feel better about taking 1 more week of rest or less depending on my situation

2 Likes

Honestly yes i think im still thinking this as if its a weird sub youtube and not realize that this tech is actually powerful and processing can take time so its better to give time to process

True, but theres a part of me says it cant be working for that long :nerd_face:

But i trust saintoo

Could you kindly elaborate a bit more about that, please?

1 Like

You still have the receipt, don’t ya :stuck_out_tongue:

Its absolutely true. I’m being asked if I’ve been listening to RM because of the things that I am doing, thinking, learning and generally expressing - I can’t remember the last time I used it

3 Likes

That’s interesting. How long did you listen to each? What was the amount of exposure?

1 Like

A couple of months for Stark, pre Q2. Barely two weeks when Q2 came out. RM for a total of an inconsistent month, you could say that I was test driving it, but my custom was driving me to inferno; couldn’t run it seriously

2 Likes

Not clear why Budewr is experiencing such issues during the washout. Its not like he is coming off drugs ?.

@RVconsultant could you highlight this issue to the founders ?

1 Like

I agree about dreams being violent on Stark too but I feel like RM is more of a emotional type of sub which is why he’s experiencing more recon then usual. What do you think?

Would you please quote which issues you’d like me to inquire about?

I think he means hard recon on a washout like I experienced, cause usually from what i read its all about bloom when it comes to washout, and people saying they experience a new self after a washout which wasnt in my case

1 Like

As he said

@Budewr

I would like to help. To be specific and clear, would you please list as a reply to this post:

1. what you have been experiencing with your washout

2. what you are currently experiencing with your washout