Wanted ZP with PS ZP pros/cons for a seduction stack?

What are the pros and cons of running this stack?
Did any tester run this stack?

Thanks

Nop, but I plan on running Chosen+Wanted+PS ZP soooo… Hahaha, we will see how it goes!

4 Likes

Extremely complimentary and synergistic. They share common points in improving your internal seductive nature, physical shifting and style - they’ll amplify the “passive” effects. What will be great about adding PS to WANTED is it will encourage you to pounce on your target, not just lure them in like a Peacock posturing its majestic tail. It adds that aggressive edge to the rake archetype of WANTED. With much more benefits of coutse

6 Likes

No one has run PS ZP yet, so we’ll have to wait for the Previews release.

@Ice just posted this about PSITU + WZP:

:+1:t2:

3 Likes

The big question for me is if:

Wanted ZP | Primal Seduction ZP

is better than

Wanted ZP | Libertine ZP

for developing sexual relationships.

1 Like

I think Wanted & PS is more pro-active stack, while Wanted with Libertine is a more passive one. Its not bad but different.

My most successful seductions came from almost passive mode. Not that girls done everything with me just waiting. No, but I exposed less energy toward than them.

2 Likes

All three if your stack permits. Libertine on ZP is gonna be something else

Seems a bit redundant to have Primal Seduction and Libertine in the same stack, especially with Wanted.
The last slot could be used for something like Heartsong or Diamond, which will really round off the the stack in different ways depending on one’s goals.

1 Like

Have you used any version of Primal, S&S, or Primal Seduction before?

No such thing as redundancy with SC. All three titles work on delivering the same objective in different techniques. Libertine alone is sorcery, it’s like a perfume. Add that to either or both and you’ve created a highly sexual and seductive stack. In the end it will depend on how you want to get that objective. don’t sell PS short just because of Wanted. Primal is a beast on its own. SS will with wanted’s sex script will take the experience top a whole new realm

It might be a while untold Libertine is out. Until that time, you might change your stack.

1 Like

only Primal Seduction