Wanted - Journal

Day 1- looped for 15 minutes in the morning. I am going to the gym now, but when I was making my protein shake in the kitchen I had my mom compliment me on how I am growing into my style :pensive:

2 Likes

2 Likes

Okay, so update time. I have been on Omegle pulling girls and I have had them asking for an instagram and such. I have been inside more because I got a really tough cold and have been recovering.

I spoke to a girl who was totally mesmerized with me,

“Why are you smiling so much, and acting like that”
“Oh ahaha, I don’t know, I usually act like this when im really nervous”

I broke things off today after talking to her for three days. I think she was kind of crazy and wouldnt reciprocate the same energy in dm. (1 word replies, no emojis). I told her I needed more if she wanted to keep talking and she swore at me.

I told her we should no longer speak and I blocked her right after the text. but I thanked her for her time (gentleman like) and said she flattered me when she took interest in me (because I didn’t want further crazy shit from her)

interesting experiences so far. I have a single girl liking me irl, but otherwise I don’t usually get approached. I get hit on online a lot, though. I am grateful for all the attraction I am given, but maybe I should be more approachable in person? or take the initiative? maybe girls are shy in person, or don’t think they stand a chance? im only 19, any advice from adults would be nice

I’ve noticed I’ve become less tolerant to bullshit on emperor, spartan and wanted

2 Likes

Women generally don’t approach men in the way men would expect.

As an example, if you are at a party and you keep noticing the same woman within 7 feet of you every time you move around, in her mind she is approaching you. She’s approaching you and wanting you to say something.

4 Likes

Yeah women can be very very shy when it comes to making themselves “available” for you to notice

They never get taught to be more direct. But they also give more mixed signals than a confused traffic conductor

3 Likes

This happened to me last Saturday at a party. Never has it happened before in my life. Gotta say Wanted really is something else.

1 Like

I gotcha,

Wait then? So why is it when I go up to them that they act uninterested, but when I ignore them they either act sad or angry? how should I respond? I get naturally angry when that happens and I get thrown off. I had one at my school hit on me, then give me passive aggressiveness once I didn’t respond also

how can I win with these creatures :sob:

Maybe she’s not interested in you.

Maybe she’s concerned about a fight she had with her best friend 5 minutes ago.

Maybe she doesn’t want to be “too obvious” about how much she thinks you’re hot and she’s hiding her feelings.

Because they often crave male attention. It’s validating for them.

I know… it’s confusing. :grin:

Here is what I do:

I say hi.

If they look uninterested, I say “Wow! You look really bored. Is it me or just my personality?”

If that doesn’t get any kind of positive reaction from them like laughter or they don’t start to act more engaged, I just walk away.

Now here’s something you might be overlooking. You are focusing on HER. How about focus on YOU, as in “do you feel worthy to go out with the kind of woman you want”?

6 Likes

@RVconsultant spittin game. Listen to him, @Brent.

Your results are very good. I think adding Sex and Seduction to your stack will make it better by helping you acquire verbal seduction techniques.

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I died for a few seconds when i saw that

1 Like

Sure, but I have 3 in my stack right now and I heard I going over may result in issues

1 Like

Which 3 titles are they?

Wanted, Emperor and Spartan

I play Emperor and Spartan together and Wanted alone

1 Like

Hmm Emperor is supposed to help with seduction when you need it to even though it isn’t focused on it. It has romance scripting in it so that should be enough.

Give your stack some more time and read some books or watch some videos on youtube on how men approach women.

Practice a few of them outside and even if you make mistakes, you will learn from them. After a while, you will notice some patterns and how to navigate your way around women.

Remember that seduction is a social skill. And it’s inbuilt in you due to thousands of years of evolution. You just have to get it out there.

I used to be quite the seducer up until I had my father pass. Quite. The. Seducer. It’d be good to have some of that again

Does wanted spike your libido? I’ve been noticing urges

It happens. I had the same thing happen to me when a particular event happened in my life too.

Yes it does. There is a boost of sexual energy and urges when running WANTED.

1 Like

Wanted has given me more sexual energy than I know what to do with, to the point where I am losing the benefits of semen retention and falling victim to my urges. I need some stuff to stay consistent, any help?

1 Like

Emperor Black is the perfect solution for that since Monk Mode is built into it.

Other options are:

• Godlike Masculinity (stoicism and self-discipline to continue nofap)
  • The Commander (good decision making to help you stick with Semen Retention)
  • Libertine (it will make you more sexually aroused but at least it will make use of your retention to create a more sexual Aura)
1 Like

:sweat_smile:
hey uh, is it weird for a 19 year old to talk to a 16 year old. I think it can be sorta weird :sweat_smile:

asking just so I can get a gauge of things, I wanna make sure things are good

I have a girl on Omegle that asked for my instagram and has been aggressively complimenting me on there. does wanted make sure girls are legal age or similar age???

That’s beyond my knowledge but research age of consent laws based on the country to find out.

1 Like