Wanted - Journal

The biggest concern is legal issues. I wouldn’t even bother. There are plenty of age appropriate gals you can chat up…

1 Like

@Lion I agree totally, it feels predatory.

1 Like

@Brent

I would also encourage you to read about “Select Women Wisely” by David Shade.

1 Like

I am googling it now, but I just see a download that has a membership fee attached to it. Where can I find it?
What about Robert Greene’s Seduction?

http://www.masterful-lover.com/sww/

:point_up: Some of the best money I ever spent!

As for Robert Greene’s Seduction? You could. However, this PUA thing is a rabbit hole one could spend an infinity and a day in.

@Floridianninja didn’t you say you’ve never studied pickup and you seem to be quite well liked by the women? (If so, care to comment?)

The course is expensive for me, can I get a basic summary of who it is for, what I will learn from it and how it worked for u?

Looks like the guy has some things to say

For men who are interested in women, and who want to find women who are likely to be emotionally healthy.

Specific methods for identifying women who are likely to be emotionally healthy.

Very well.

1 Like

nonchalant towards girls, I realize there are 4 billion of them lol

4 Likes

EMP X Wanted X Ascension Chamber

I usually like to keep flirty stuff out, especially if they’re screenshots, but I want to give a testimonial with proof. Face, user, etc cropped out for privacy reasons, obviously.

I have been working on conscious manifestation with ascension chamber. Ive employed neville goddards techniques

Two girls in these ss

This girl I expected to not hear back from. Near the end of the convo she stopped using emojis and being playful. I got a text in the afternoon the next day, however, using some consciously direct intention

Things were abt to get spicy, but she replied an hour later when I decided to get my beauty sleep :sunglasses:

visualized a girl who would go balls to the wall with how overtly interested she was in me, got this:

I dont have money for bars or clubs so I go on Omegle :skull: I can’t even afford taking a girl out to ice cream because all my money is spent on the gym and my passion for combat sports. I met these two on there

IMG_2286

definitely a W