Wanted & Heartsong custom advice

Planning to build a custom with Wanted and Heartsong cores. Want to date and seduce high quality women.

I’m torn between adding Khan to it (been running Khan main store program for almost 5 months now) and Sex & Seduction, as recommended by I think @Lion

I feel like the outer game of S&S would be the perfect complement to the inner game of Wanted and manifestation of Heartsong. Then again Khan is pretty holistic and complete in terms of attraction.

Somehow I would ideally like to have all 4 cores in there, though I know 3 is recommended.

What do you guys think?

Also what modules do you recommend? I’m definitely including Gorgeous Manifestor, Sex Manifestation, Panther, and Inner Gasoline and some other ones related to charisma, charm, game and seduction.

I want this to enhance my sales and persuasion skills (secondary goal) as well as my dating life (primary).

6 Likes

Azriel here, temp new profile.

If your not stacking this custom I would hands down go with Khan, Wanted, and Heartstrong.

Having Khan alongside will create infinite versatility in all the other goals and development that will come alongside seducing high quality woman.

I also believe it will continue to raise your actual value and worth in life which will make the seduction part even easier. I imagine if you went with just S&S, Heartstrong, and WANTED the results would be very good but you would crave what you would get on a sub that has Alpha dominance development as well. You’ve also been running Khan to great success.

As for modules-I would add only what you extremely specifically want to work on and results enhancers.
After using many customs - I’ve found I would rather have stronger effect from the core unless it’s an extremely specific thing I am looking for from a module

4 Likes

Ayyyo @Azriel2.0 appreciate the insights my man!

That makes a lot of sense, and I definitely intend to continue to run Khan for the long haul. So either I stack it separately or put it in the custom with Wanted and Heartsong.

I definitely appreciate what you’ve said here, especially keeping the custom as focused as possible. I have the intuition to try and keep it focused and as close to the minimum 10 modules as possible.

Thanks again for your help and hope you recover your old profile soon :call_me_hand:t3:

2 Likes

I guess my dilemma is do I stack Khan with WANTED/Heartsong/S&S custom, or include it in there?

I really want to re-introduce my wealth and creativity custom of Stark/Renaissance Man/Ultimate Artist to stack with my seduction custom.

2 Likes

If you want to stack with Stark/RM/UA that’s just more reason to use khan- two program stacks on QV2 seem to be optimal.

I just can’t imagine you’ll be missing out on anything in S&S that you wouldn’t get from Khan but I could be wrong. If your issues with approach/ escalation are remotely in the emotional domain Khan will resolve them, especially when you build some momentum of just taking those first steps.

If the issues are in the domain of something technical in ‘game’ then S&S might resolve them faster.

My personal take is if someone is actively taking time to do approaches than PS and S&S are great, but if you want to attract partners as part of your lifestyle, while those can both do that, Khan would be superior. Anyway let’s see what others have to say and I think you can’t go wrong either way but custom with Khan would be optimal IMO.

3 Likes

Very good points @Azriel2.0 I definitely appreciate those insights. Interested to see what others have to say about this but you’re definitely onto something

I deduced the WANTED + S&S idea when I was asking Simon about combining RM and UA. He said it was a great combination and to explain to me the differences of RM and UA (and how they complement each other), he compared RM with WANTED and similarly compared UA with S&S.

After which I made the connection that similar to combining Primal with S&S gave us Primal Seduction, the same way combining an archetype like WANTED with S&S will give us the WANTED Seduction.

I agree with @Azriel2.0. Either go for a Khan + WANTED + Heartsong custom or S&S + WANTED + Heartsong one.

Either way you will get good results in terms of having sex with quality women but if you really enjoy the energy of Khan, go for Khan + WANTED + Heartsong. Else go for the other one.

Okay, so now for custom module suggestions:

1. Khan or S&S Core
  2. WANTED Core
  3. Heartsong Core
  4. Gorgeous Manifestor
  5. Sex Manifestation
  6. Panther
  7. Inner Gasoline
  8. Charisma & Flirting Automatic Mentor/Improver
  9. Alexander’s Play
  10. Emperor’s Voice
  11. Enchanting Smile
  12. Instant Seducing Tactician
  13. Song of Joy
  14. Dragon’s Tongue
  15. Lion IV
  16. Seducer’s Gaze
  17. Sensuality & Handsomeness Improver
  18. SPS: Endocrine System
  19. Potentiator
  20. Mosaic
3 Likes

Yeah, I’m definitely loving the effect Khan has so far and there’s no way I’ll be stopping it anytime soon - especially not before reaching ST4. The arguments you and @Simon presented for WANTED + S&S were quite compelling I must say :sweat_smile:

Khan + WANTED + Heartsong seems to be what I’m leaning toward and it definitely makes sense, as I’ve already been having phenomenal results with just the main store Khan and WANTED.

I really like the modules you’ve suggested, and many of them I had in mind myself, although one I was not expecting to see was SPS: Endocrine System. Care to share why you included that? I’m quite curious.

2 Likes

Haha yeah, thought I would give you a surprise.

I put in Endocrine System for 2 reasons. One is to boost testosterone (Fire confirmed that this is the module for it). Second is to get your chakras in optimal condition.

There is a connection between the chakras and the various glands of the Endocrine System that produce different hormones that make it essential for chakras to operate effectively. Am sure the auras (Gorgeous Manifestor, Sex Manifestation, etc) will be better too when your chakras are spinning well and testosterone is high.

5 Likes

Wow! Very cool. Had not considered this before but definitely something to keep in mind.

The more I think about it, the more it seems the endocrine system is one of the most underrated and essential bodily systems for our daily lives. Our hormones affect so much about who we are, personality states, etc. I’ll definitely be more strongly considering including this one so thank you!

1 Like

Exactly!

Glad to help, bro

1 Like

Thoughts on these modules?

• Inner Gasoline
  • Gorgeous Manifestor
  • Sex Manifestation
  • Lifeblood Fable
  • Transcendental Connection
  • Chosen of Venus
  • Carpe Diem
  • Rogue
  • Alexander’s Play
  • Omnidimensional OR Yggdrasil (choose one)
  • Physicality Shifter - Sexiness OR Sexiness Unbound (choose one)
  • Mosaic
  • Charisma & Flirting Automatic Mentor/Improver
  • Song of Joy
  • Story Teller
  • Panther
  • I AM
  • Focused Arousal
  • Long Range Seduction
  • Furious Ascent
  • Seducer’s Gaze

Physical Shifting

• SPS: Endocrine System
  • SPS: Muscular System
  • SPS: Fat Burn

These are the ones I am initially considering for (likely) Khan - WANTED - Heartsong. However, as mentioned above, I’d prefer to keep it fairly compact (ideally 12-15 total modules).

It’s just tough cause so many of these look super cool. What suggestions do you guys have?

1 Like

All great modules but try to reduce the number of auras to a max of 3:

Auras:
Gorgeous Manifestor
Sex Manifestation
Chosen of Venus
Alexander’s Play
Sexiness Unbound
Focused Arousal
Long Range Seduction
(Some of these are tagged as Auras in the Q Store while the others can be known by their description. Granted, some are just described to manifest things so this will be upto you to decide.)

Between Physicality Shifter - Sexiness OR Sexiness Unbound, I would choose Physicality Shifter. One less (Sexiness Unbound) aura or “maybe-aura” in your custom + objectively being attractive by physical shifting is better than the perception of sexy. At least in my book.

Between Omnidimensional OR Yggdrasil, I would go for Yggdrasil because it would “open up the pathways to manifestation” which will mean more opportunities for meeting attractive women.

3 Likes

You could build two 10 module customs including two cores in one and two in the other.

2 Likes

Thank you @Lion ! I had no idea those were all auras. I’ve heard a lot on the forums it’s important to not go overboard with the auras so this is definitely important to keep in mind.

1 Like

That’s a very good point to consider @Sub.Zero

I’m just trying to avoid having my stack too dense, as I plan to reintroduce my Stark/RM/UA custom more consistently. However, two 10 module customs don’t seem to be overly dense…

Am trying to understand this a bit clearer so will tag you on Joa93 's thread to get his input. He does have a custom with a good number of auras.

1 Like

Thank you! That would be really helpful. I greatly appreciate all of your help with this it’s providing me with a ton of clarity

1 Like

I would do the same if I wanted to run 3-4 cores. On top of that, the flexibility you would have is worthy of paying extra 100 bucks. You could also rotate one of the customs (or both) with a Major title if needed. There’s much more combinations having two light customs.

1 Like

That’s a really good point @Sub.Zero thanks for bringing that up. I might end up doing that actually. Got some time to think about it and no rush.