Wanted & Heartsong custom advice

Going the @Sub.Zero route I could also customize the modules in each custom to “synergize” with the cores better.

For example, say Custom A is WANTED/Sex & Seduction and Custom B is Khan/Heartsong.
Custom A I could include modules like Physicality Shifter - Sexiness, and Charisma and Flirting Automatic Mentor/Improver, since those are already in strong alignment with the core scripts of WANTED and Sex & Seduction.

Custom B I would include modules like Gorgeous Manifestor and I AM since there’s overlap with Khan and Heartsong.

Brilliant stuff thanks again Voytek!

1 Like

Appreciate the info.

2 Likes

I’ve narrowed it down quite a bit. Decided to leave out S&S and keep my stack at 2 subs. What are your thoughts? @Lion

KhanST4 Core
WANTED Core
Heartsong Core

Alexander’s Play
Gorgeous Manifestor
Inner Gasoline
Sex Manifestation
Panther
Seducers Gaze
Rogue
Lifeblood Fable
Furious Ascent
Transcendental Connection

Yggdrasil
Potentiator

Ones I’m considering but wanted to see what everyone thinks about these (would Khan, Wanted or Heartsong core take care of it?)

Instant Seducing Tactician?
Temptation?
Godlike Masculinity?
Emperors Voice?
Charisma & Flirting Mentor?

3 Likes

This is real good, @Ice. And yes, it would be better to add Charisma & Flirting Automatic Mentor/Improver.

1 Like

Awesome, thank you so much for your input. I’m going to take some time to think about it some more.

I want to keep this one relatively focused and compact and feel that these modules are the most essential.

1 Like

For the longest time I had the mindset while building customs that I needed to cram as much as I possibly could into all 20 modules. But with this one I am taking a more focused approach. I want it to really hone in on the essence of my goal (creating an abundant dating life with high quality women) and addressing my shortcomings/struggles (resistance to approaching and escalating on opportunities, overly concerned with what other people think of me), while letting the cores drive these results.

I can always add in or reorient my custom at a later date when goals/priorities change

3 Likes

Exactly @ the above 2 points :ok_hand::ok_hand:

1 Like

If there’s anything else you think I should add or change about this custom, please let me know

1 Like

Yes 2 things in my opinion

1. Sanguine /it helps tremendously with the acceptance/handling of the sub

2. Deus/ it realy hammers the information softly but powerful inside your core ( at least that’s what I expirience)

Anyway a really Dope Custom

al The Best to your Journey

1 Like

Thanks @Leandros Sanguine was not something I was previously considering, but it seems it may be able to help with acceptance and reconciliation - very interesting recommendation I’ll definitely consider it.

Was thinking about Deus but hesitant to add it because Qv2 already seems extremely strong as is, not sure it’s necessary

Yes it does a tremendous job.
I had to rebuild once a custom exact the same way I built it. Then on the second I added Sanguine and since then it’s a no Brainer for me.
Its so much of a better and smoother Journey

With Deus I really have the experience of : even after stopping my custom since over 3 weeks, it’s still processing and making notable changes.

So I like these 2 modules a lot.

Anyway a Superb Custom you choose

4 Likes

Wow that does sound wonderful. I just read the Sanguine description and it seems like it’d be a wonderful addition to any sub. Keeping that positive confident outlook is essential especially through the tougher times.

2 Likes

Khan ST4
WANTED
Heartsong

Gorgeous Manifestor
Sexual Manifestation
Alexander’s Play
Panther
Rogue
Seducer’s Gaze
Charisma & Flirting Mentor
Inner Gasoline
Lifeblood Fable
Transcendental Connection
Furious Ascent
Chosen of Venus
Sanguine
Yggdrasil
Potentiator
Mosaic

Added: Sanguine, Chosen of Venus, Charisma & Flirting Mentor, and Mosaic

Anything else you guys think I should consider?

5 Likes

Yes! Enjoy the hell out of this beauty!!

Very nice custom, I will be reading your adventures on it.

2 Likes

Yes. please consider to leave some women untouched by your powerful aura cos i cant compete with this custom :scream:

2 Likes

I have one more slot available and debating adding one more. What do you guys think would best round out this masterpiece?

Here’s what I’m considering:

• Something healing like ARES - to remove weakness, shame, fear, doubt, and insecurity
  • Something masculine like Leader of Men - because it develops masculine traits and women love a leader
  • Another result enhancer like Jupiter - to enhance manifestation modules. OR Omnidimensional - to enhance every aspect of the custom
  • Another seduction module like Long Range Seduction

Does anyone have experiences they can share in regards to ARES, Leader of Men, Jupiter, Omnidimensional, Long Range Seduction?

This is exactly the base I considered as an alternative to Khan ST4 + IC + PCC. I imagine the results from your setup would be amazing.

1 Like

Hell yeah I can’t wait to try this out. Going to washout next week then start it fresh the following week.

Just trying to figure out what (if anything) else to add :thinking:

1 Like

Sorry to bring this thread about to life but I’m updating my Heartsong/Wanted custom. I’m also thinking of adding Khan Stage 4 as I want some alpha in my custom now.

I was wondering if you went with this custom?

Edit: Took out question about Sanguine, forgot it was a normal module.

Sup @Brandon - I ended up leaving out Heartsong and getting a custom with KhanST4 and WANTED as the cores. A lot of the modules are similar to your WANTED custom.

I’m planning to start a journal later when I’m in front of my computer so I’ll tag you

2 Likes