Wanted + Emperor + LoveBombForHumanity

There was a time (perhaps a few weeks) when I was running Libertine and women were have very negative reactions to me. After a few weeks, the negative reactions stopped.

1 Like

Thanks for clarifying, did the same recon ever come back? Meaning the same flavour or reason for recon

Thanks

I believe my next stack will have EoG and maybe HoM along with Wanted.

Letā€™s see

No. The only thing I can think of is that my energy level was low, and perhaps some people just decided that I was weak, and then decided to ā€œattackā€ me in my ā€œvulnerableā€ condition.

1 Like

I have developed some slightly feminine body language but this has made me more attractive.

I will replace Emperor with Heartsong in my next stack.

I was fluctuating between this and several other stacks but this seems to be the Ah-HA stack as soon as it came to my head

If I need extra alpha programming, LBfH will be replaced with Ascendant Mogul.

Stack after that will have EoG or Khan for sure (Leaning towards EoG)

1 Like

Theres so many subs that I canā€™t choose.

Wanted and Heartsong will defo be in my next stack but now Iā€™m leaning towards Survival Instinct as my third one (as it seems to be a ā€˜defensiveā€™ and more "strong/silentā€™ alpha title, which I prefer, as I dont like talking too much.)

Growing up in a slightly rough place, I think I have some minor PTSD regarding safety, which I want to fix, while also being safe and protected.

And it helps with martial arts which I do a lot of.

My need to punish people who wronged me or someone else has been replaced by my need to guide them.

This for now is only extended to close family members though.

For a long time i felt the need to punish my mother. But thatā€™s greatly dimished now, regardless of what she did or still does.

This is after listening to LBfH

1 Like