WANTED BLACK: Saint, now you know what people wants:

WANTED BLACK

So, users, you can start pointing out what would be the best objectives from your viewpoint.

8 Likes

Lol Wanted; Morningstar

1 Like

What’s a Black title

Complete focus on turning you into 10/10 supermodel facewise and bodywise

6 Likes

I wanna walk the runway on Victoria’s Secret show.

4 Likes

yeah wanted black would have the Lucifer Morningstar (TV Show) archetype, pure sexual ooze, no social conventions, goes for what they want.

Love the idea, no healing, no buffering, just here I am you know you want me.

3 Likes

There’s a reason they choose Emperor to create the structure for Emperor Black. Given the goals of Ragnarok, Emperor was the right fit.

As a user, I agree with their decision.

Just use Wanted + Emperor Black.

WANTED Black sounds dumb as hell. The fuck is WANTED Black supposed to even be? People throwing around the Lucifer archetype, like as if normal WANTED doesn’t already serve those exact goals.

Heck, Emperor Black shouldn’t even be named after Emperor because of how different the two feel. Emperor Black is less Emperor and more Alchemist to be quite honest.

5 Likes

Yeah, yeah…we know you are such a clever and alpha guy…

1 Like

BombayDuck does make a valid point what exactly does wanted black mean ? to me its an empty label. Could you please perhaps elaborate on what wanted black might be for you ?.

Perhaps you want a wanted geared for the middle age man ?

2 Likes

Take it easy

Wanted Black is a name that was generated in a funny way in the recent Hero thread.

Meaning that we could have a pure Physical and beautifying version without the aura and social aspect of Wanted.

2 Likes

I think that might have been me :smile:

The name was coined by Lion

2 Likes

Yeah Lion is a real beast :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hunter Almond Eyes “Dagger Look”
Aura of the Gods
Testosterone digital steriod
HGH amplifier
Bionic eye to see long distances
Mimic bionic legs to run fast

2 Likes

Godly looking quadricepses

Armour of God - your body becomes tough
Iron Fist
Advanced Chakra 3rd Eye
Muscle Grow Whilst you Sleep
Advanced alpha protocol
Telekinese

1 Like

Ahhh, didn’t even notice it was you who created this thread. Forget I said anything :slightly_smiling_face:

Serum X.

2 Likes

It should be a title purely focused on psychical change. To make you the most sexiest man alive, without the archetype.

I dont like the nonchalance that it gives. The mind games with woman or just not giving a fuck about anything. It also makes me less productive, what makes sense.

Just purely focused on physical change

4 Likes

You can easily make a custom fully focused on pure physical changes.

1 Like