WANTED BLACK: Saint, now you know what people wants:

my the most unproductive and life-drained period was when I listened to WANTED, though.

Saint told WANTEDā€™s physical shifting is very unique and no module can replicate it.

1 Like

Saint has said it before, that without the archetype, the physical shifting isnā€™t the same.

Also, I just have to say that this whole topic of creating ā€œblackā€ versions of subs isnā€™t something you guys should be expecting, and the main artisan line of subs (iirc) are mainly for advanced subs with spiritual themes, which adds more to the reason as to why thereā€™s little to no possibility of WANTED Black.

You guys donā€™t need a stronger sub, you just need to become more congruent with the one you have.

7 Likes

Yes. My idea of WANTED Black is along the lines of what Jim has written:

Now Invictus does make good points when he says:

But the tech and innovation in SC is so rapid that some things which werenā€™t done before when they hadnā€™t cracked the code yet (like EB), turned into titles when given due time.

In my mind, the Black title denotes pure focus and discipline. And putting your shadow to work to get accelerated results.

It is true that artisan titles are more spiritual. Now imagine transforming your body using the power of your spirit.

Now that would be something special.

To be frank though, WB was an idea I threw out there into the dark after EB was released. Am more interested in Revelation of Body and HERO. But one can never know when a spark can turn into wildfire. And that goes with any idea including WB.

2 Likes

Neo:
What are you trying to tell me? That I can dodge bullets?

Morpheus:
No, Neo. Iā€™m trying to tell you that when youā€™re ready, you wonā€™t have to.

Just gonna leave it at that :wink:

3 Likes

I love it!

There is no spoon

3 Likes

The only people who know if there will be a WANTED Black or something similar are Fire and Saint.

I think if people want to request things, they should. Just keep in mind, not all request get fulfilled.

5 Likes

We need a more powerful version of serum x that builds muscles in days.

Also heal joints and back for middle age man.

2 Likes

Yes but we are living in democratic world everyone has their right to say and if we get enough members to create the required white noise and demonstrate this would be a good business case then perhaps Saint will give the green light.

2 Likes

@Theacrobat i know you are an old man

I am curious what are your results with ZP2 wanted have you experienced physical shifting yet.

If someone is 40(i am not :joy:) and listens to wanted and his penis grows. Also that he starts to gain muscles more quickly and losses weight. All in 4 cycles. Does that count as physical shifting succes? Curious. @TheBoxingScientist

One must not see subs as cheat codes to life my good friend :slight_smile:

One must view them as a catalyst !!.

2 Likes

@aaa stands in the city centre of the Hague.

He stands chin up like an alpha man but deep down he is disturbed. He scratches his chin like an alpha man.

He thinks why we cant have integration here. He listens to stark and builds a love cannon.

@James takes a traim to the Hague to visit AAA.

James: hey brother high 5
AAA: high 5 watch and observe i want to integrate cultures.

AAA switches on the love cannon in the middle of the city. A pitch sound fills the air.

Waves of energy fire across the city like bat out of hell.

A black person hugs a morrocon and calls him brother. A white dutch person kisses a pakistani guy on the cheek.

Turkish guys start hugging gay people.

RVconsultant hops on one leg in public and laughs.

Dutch girls start singing in the street and say they want to be full time house wives.

Whitetiger takes a train to the Netherlands

"wow true integration morrocons black ans white people living in harmony.

aaa smiles and walks off into the sunset.

Meanwhile @lovage and @GoldenTiger pick their noses in the background and laugh.

@DarkPhilosopher break dances on the roof of his appartment.

5 Likes

I am recruiting @aaa for future leading roles as he he has the the right mindset and charisma.

Through him we will learn to love all and bring humanity together and help support SC.

@bombayduck sits cross legged in the middle of the road eating chapati and dahl.

2 Likes

Hahahahahaā€¦DeadšŸ˜‚ā€¦ Love it

You know them well Hahahaha

1 Like

I should buy you a beer one day bruv

1 Like

Iā€™m more of a paratha guy to be quite honest.

You say iā€™m an old man, in my country they call me middle aged :joy:

The physical shifting has been ok, moderate.

Iā€™d say it has helped maintain myself in good shape despite eating junk and not exercising a lot.

What has been powerful is the effect on Women.

3 Likes

Not sure howā€™d they pull off a sub like this but in truth, if you know how to steer Emperor Black for seduction purposes you might not even consider needing a blackened version of wanted anymore. EB can seem to add a sort of dark edge to your already existing sexuality which women (even ā€œgood girlsā€) can find alluring in and of itself.
Yea I know EB wasnā€™t made for that Iā€™m just speaking from experience.

You can get this effect with something like WANTED ( or a sexually focused sub) in your stack with a loop or two of EB per week.

4 Likes