Wanted, AM, Regen & Elixir

I will run DR, decided that a long time ago. It’s just a matter of when.

Regeneration is just a stepping stone.

I know it’s going to be hard, but quite honestly my life has been very hard for that last 3 years and I would do just about anything to fix it.

I want to get it over with, Im ready to move on with my life.

Regen is already guiding me towards other subs like StarkQ and QL and PS.

It’s showing me areas that need improvement. And while I’d love to run these subs ASAP. I know running DR will build a solid foundation from which I can truly flourish.

Honestly, I am a bit intimidated by DR as I’ve never ran a multi stage sub.

On top of that, I don’t want to drop Wanted or AM. But if I can run these with DR, I’m golden.

I’ll give Regen another month, and then I think I will begin my journey with DR.

2 Likes

Wanted + Dragon is too heavy and it won’t work fully since Dragon will take over the stack. A Regeneration is a better option.

4 Likes

Ah I see, too energy intensive I guess.

So would I be better off running DR as a stand-alone?

What if I wanted to stack it with something like daredevil or inner circle?

Getting better at social interactions is a huge part of healing for me, so would that compliment DR?

2 Likes

Dragon by itself is best, you can stack it with any other program as a deep cleanse journey, like @Simon suggested:

2 Likes

Thanks for the suggestions!

I can relate to that. Sometimes I come across as too serious looking, or it’s just the other way around, and often that joy is not very grounded and hard to relate too.

What I do is heart based meditations and metta too soften it out. The heart has a huge energetic radius compared to the brain. When I’m feeling centered in my heart space people just naturally gravotates towards me.

When you’re too much in your head, you have guards up too, so people just mirror that.

Also Love Bomb Ultima is great for this too.

2 Likes

Update: so no one saw us making out.

But, she told my sister yesterday at school. Said she couldn’t hold it in any longer.

I was worried about her finding out; she hates when her friends hit on me.

But to my surprise… she seemed almost excited to tell me. She was all giggly and full of energy. She even whispered it to me at the dinner table in front of my mom😅

“You made out with “insert her name.”

I pretended like I didn’t remember. (Which is half true)

But I was so taken back by her reaction. I spent all day paranoid about anyone finding out. And to see my sister and brother laughing it off like it’s no big deal was relieving.

But damn, I know gonna get ripped to shreds by my friends for it this weekend :sweat_smile::skull:

3 Likes

I feel like switching subs right now

It could be recon, idk. But I’m feeling depressed and lonely.

I look at my sibling and friends. And they all have so many friends. They’re all texting each other, snap chatting each other etc.

My phone? So dry. I text 1 or 2 people regularly.

The thing is, I used to be like them. I had so many friends, so many people that wanted to hang out with me back in my early days of high school. And now… almost nothing. It has been that way for three years.

I don’t even know how to make friends, honestly. I mean, I do, and I don’t m. Cold approaches scare the shit out of me; I don’t know what to say, I get all self-conscious and in my head. Most of the time, when I do talk with others, I rarely say much as I don’t have much to say. It’s like I’m too logical and analytical. It’s like I lose my sense of self and analyze them, and until I know who or what I’m dealing with, I can adapt to complement that person.

But this comes at the cost of my true personality, opinions, wants, and needs.
Everyone loves to talk to me because I can nod my head, laugh and give them approval all day. But when it’s my turn to talk… blank. Nothing to say; I don’t know what to say.

When I drink, that all goes away; I enjoy being the centre of attention; I enjoy leading conversations, making people laugh, poking fun at others etc.

So clearly, there are some limiting beliefs here.

Quite honestly, I fear the judgment of others and have an inferiority complex, So it’s no wonder I experience “social anxiety.”

I’m getting tired of living like this. I want to have lots of friends that love me, respect me and listen to me. I want to enjoy social interactions rather than view them as a constant source of stress and anxiety. I want to enjoy being the centre of attention instead of shying away from it.

I want to feel good In my skin wherever, whenever.

Been living this way for way too long, and it’s driving me nuts.

1 Like

How long have you been running each subliminal on your playlist?

1 Like

I’ve been running AM, Regeneration and Wanted since Late August (2 months). Elixir: A little over a month.

If you were to build a custom, what would you want to build?

1 Like

Custom Goals: Dating and social life success
(Should I be more specific? Let me know)

Cores:

• Primal Seduction
  • Daredevil
  • Inner circle

Modules:

1. Alpha of alpha
  2. Alexander’s play
  3. Lion IV
  4. Dominion
  5. Sub model alpha
  6. Dragon tongue
  7. Emperor’s voice
  8. Storyteller
  9. Song of joy
  10. Inner voice
  11. The spotlight
  12. Earthshaker sexuality
  13. Gorgeous manifestor
  14. Focused arousal
  15. Instant spark
  16. Invincible presence
  17. Panther
  18. Ego assum
  19. Furious accent
  20. Rogue
  21. Iron frame
  22. Divine self image
  23. Raikov
  24. Deus
  25. Yggdrasil
  26. Direct influencing aura

If I remember correctly, 3 cores maximum and 20 modules total (3 cores + 17 modules)
So I’d have to narrow it down to 17.

I decided to leave out things like temptation, sexual manifestation, sexiness unbound, instant seducing tactician and charisma & flirting automatic mentor/ improver.

If I were to run a finalized copy of the above, I’d stack it with Wanted and AM. So these modules don’t seem necessary. Correct me if I’m wrong, though.

Also, I wonder if making a second custom with AM core + Regeneration with fewer modules (say 10 total would work.) Because I would still want to continue the healing journey I’m on with Regen. I also want to advance my career, improve my financial situation and continue with Wanted—so very broad goals.

I would make a starkq custom, but again… not sure if I’m ready for it. Maybe I am. Maybe I’m not. If so, I’d be back to the drawing board because Stark covers so many areas that my potential PS custom covers.

2 Likes

This is good, now some details.

Casual dating? FWB? Wanting a significant other? Looking for a spouse?

Right.

And they might be in ZP format “soon”.

Stark might be a good base for anything financial.

First, I’d encourage you to pick a priority. Sex? Relationships? Social? Finances? Healing?

You can also post what you have in mind for other categories as you’re thinking about your priorities. That might help you decide what priorities you want to focus on first.

1 Like

Certainly, I want that typically playboy-type lifestyle.
But I don’t want to have meaningless sex all the time with no real love in my life. I enjoy having women completely head over heels in love with me.

I want that one special girl who’s an obsessed ride-or-die type of girl. Love is very important to me.

It’s hard to pinpoint just one. My dating goals require a bit of everything. To achieve this lifestyle, I need that radical differentiation. I need to be successful financially (or at least on that path), to do that, I need a broad network (which requires good social/ networking skills), sex is very important to keep the girls happy (and coming back :wink: ), and further healing is necessary to become this ideal version of myself.

Suppose I had to pinpoint one goal. It would have to be social. That’s where everything would begin. Second I’d say wealth. As a result of the first 2, women would come naturally. (I think)

Yes, after re-reading the copy. It seems like the best fit for my goals.

1 Like

Stark plus WANTED plus Heartsong. What do you think?

How about:
PCC
Dragon Tongue
Inner Circle
Manipulus
Invincible Presence
Daredevil
True Social
Sanguine
Leader of Men
Alpha of Alpha

Sounds like a killer combo. Are you suggesting I make a custom with these cores? Or run them standalone? I definitely want to run wanted ZP when it’s released.

This one sounds good, again would I run this custom alongside the single programs above?
That would be a total of 4 titles.

Good questions.

The advantage to running them as singles, is that you would probably be able to run them as single ZP before you could make a custom ZP.

A possible disadvantage to running them as singles in ZP, and this is my thought not official SC policy, is that I wonder if you would then be exposed to 3x the ZP script. That’s all I want to say at this point because I don’t want to taint any public testing. Just to say that ZP is strong and I don’t know what might happen if you’re jumping into ZP with 3 titles.

As for the modules I listed above, you could make a custom, but perhaps add it after you start seeing the results from WANTED, Heartsong, and Stark.

Another option would be to make the above modules together into a custom along with Heartsong and Stark. And then run WANTED as ZP as a single title with it. Perhaps WANTED ZP first, then followed by your custom.

The disadvantage to that is that you’d have perhaps 4+ cores in your custom.

Now also keep in mind, you might go shopping and make a list of modules you might want in addition to what I listed.

Is this giving you some ideas?

1 Like

Yes thank you, I’ll have to give this more thought though.

Gonna hit the gym now. When I’m back I’ll make some decisions.

I could run WANTED ZP with StarkQ + Heartsong in Qv2.

I like this idea, and I think I will do it. But are you suggesting I run the custom alongside Wanted, Heartsong and Stark? That’s 4 subs.

Maybe after I add the first custom, I will create a second with Stark + Heartsong. And run it alongside Wanted ZP?

Yes, that sounds like too much.
Stark, Heartsong, PCC, Inner Circle, Daredevil & True social = 6

Also, the Stark script contains parts of PCC, inner circle and daredevil already, so perhaps they wouldn’t be necessary.

Custom idea:

1. PCC
  2. Daredevil
  3. Inner circle
  4. True social
  5. Dragons tongue
  6. Manipulus
  7. Invincible presence
  8. Sanguine
  9. Leader of men
  10. Alpha of alpha
  11. Seducers gaze
  12. Gorgeous manifestor
  13. Focused arousal
  14. Story teller
  15. Raikov
  16. Lion IV
  17. Emperor’s voice
  18. Yggdrasil
  19. The spotlight
  20. Aura

In the future, If I decided to make a second custom with StarkQ and Heartsong, then I could scrap Seducers gaze,Gorgeous manifestor and Focused arousal; and instead add them I’m into the Stark + Heartsong custom. Or perhaps Wanted already covers these?