Walking the Path - smartwater42069

Fcuk it…im running 1 loop of QL ST4 and 1 loop of BL

Throbbing headache, I feel like I want to die. This little cup of ovaltine is my joy.

1 Like

3/21/2024

Woke up this morning. Didn’t feel like shit. Low cravings.
Today is a good day.

1 Like

3/21/2024

I can FEEL RICH ZP kicking in…havent run it in months…
The urge I have to save money and make more is nuts.
I feel fucking good today. wow

1 Like

3/24/2024

Today is a Sunday. Woke up at 6:15AM. Got to the gym at 7:05AM. Solid workout in. Workout partner did not show up. I cleaned my room today. Laundry is on the way.
Last night I read the 6 pillars book and then went to sleep.

Had the following dream:
I was deep underwater. We were stuck in some underwater laboratory area. I was with people and through my intention I requested someone to come rescue us. Then outside, Quinten Tarantino comes in a small submersible to pick us up. I told the others around me that we cannot carry any baggage. There is too little space in the submersible. I found myself doubting myself. Maybe there was space to bring baggage? I was then adamant that there was no space and we all got into the submersible to safety. Could be me leaving my emotional baggage behind in the very depths of my soul.

My body yearns for a hit of nicotine.

1 Like

3/25/2024

Barely slept last night. Just stayed in bed tossing and turning. Need to fix.
However, I woke up at 4:15AM rolled around until 4:30AM, made my tea and hit the gym by 5:03AM
Got a solid workout in. Got home 6AM, 1 hr of datasci learning until 7:15AM.
Removed plaque, flossed, brushed, showered, groomed, put away laundry, fed my fish, decluttered, and am now sitting here typing in my work clothes…

I look good, I smell good, I feel good.

Ran QLST4 and BL yesterday night. Running another loop of them right now as I type.

I realized I tend to fill up the time with what work I have to do. I set a time on tasks that I really didn’t want to do and it helps to execute as fast as possible. I did not want to learn datasci this morning but I set a timer for 1 hr. I did not want to do the laundry but I set a timer for 5 minutes and started moving clothes at the speed of a gazelle.

QLST4 + BL combo is a good way to jump start the slack. I fear not maintaining the momentum but I will see what happens this week as the fatigue inevitably sets in. 9 hrs of work ahead of me.

I will spend tonight planning, and will make some “golden milk” turmeric tea to help me sleep at night.

Also need to carve out one hour to get business on track.

So far…so good.

1 Like

3-27-2024

4:30am woke up
5AM hit the gym extra hard, leg day, sprinted till almost puking
got to work on time
took a nap
had martial arts class, got crucial feedback from sensei

…ate half a tub of ice cream…:frowning:

time to hit ti hard tomorrow again

I realize I benefit from higher loop counts. Maybe I’m stubborn. will run QLST4 and BL tomorrow morning again.
ALSO, I will work on my business at 5am tomorrow morning. NO EXCUSES.

1 Like

3/28/2024

Did not hit my business goals. Will try again tomorrow.
Sleep now, wake up, hit gym. continue the path.

1 Like

3/30/2024

Been sick (flu) since last night. Fevers. Everything is a mess. I’m a mess.

Running QLST4, RICH Exp, Paragon Sleep 1 loop each.

I need to get life in order. This is frustrating.

For some reason I am fighting against myself.

1 Like

3/31/2024

I feel 75% myself. Cleaning up house. Working on goal-oriented projects today. Any bit of progress is a win.

1 Like

4/2/2024

There is a night and day difference with the subs. I was in a meditative state cleaning my room, chatting with my friends on the phone. Room is clean, clothes are put away.
RICH kicked in, was negotiating prices with a clinic in the afternoon. Worked on my business, found more tools, used chatgpt for ideas.

today was a good day. Still sick, but getting better.

1 Like

4/7/2024

First productive day after being sick for a week.
Not going to the gym tomorrow morning.
Groomed, cleaned room, fixed the sink. Cleaned up a production item for business.

My goals moving forward is to stay in flow state everyday and reach the point of struggling with my business, health and data science goals.

I ran BL this morning. Yesterday I ran QL ST4 and BL.

I think the dosages vary per person. For me it takes a few loops for the subs to start up and work. I am sure that over time, I can lessen the loops. Sort of like maintenance loops.

My initial plan of following the subs to the letter fell through. Now, my priority is achieving results in the long term goals that I set out.

A little less than 2 months remaining for my martial arts competition.
I staved off my data science goals for 2 weeks now.

This will change. I set up a large reward for myself (a nice expensive watch) if I achieve the hour targets I set for myself in the next coming 2 months. This will be a reward milestone, but I will have to earn it.

1 Like

Are you feeling better?

1 Like

Yea, getting back into the grind. Building momentum. Prepping for martial arts class now.

I made a deal with myself to get a real nice watch at the end of 2 months from now.

BL pulled through today. Handled my day with a light ease. Got work done.

It feels great to just breathe again.

2 Likes

4/9/2024

Woke up at 4:30AM, hit the gym at 5AM. Got a solid workout in. Arms were shaking during the shower.

Cleaned up room, Draino-ed the bathtub (hair clog), groomed myself

40 minutes of data science study done, put money into my credit card,

I ran 1 loop QLST4, currently running 1 loop of BL

20-30 more minutes of data science to study and then I get ready to go to the job I will quit. In time, soon.

1 Like

4/22/2024

Recap of the past 13 days:

1. 4 days hit the gym 5am.
  2. Protein intake not up to par. But having some protein per day
  3. Data science studied 1 hr per day for 4 days. Not up to par, need to hit at least 1 hour per day.
  4. Hit the gym this morning 5AM after 2 rest days
  5. Drank alcohol with friends at a social event on Friday night. Totally worth saying yes. Totally not worth doing nothing the next day.
  6. Worked on business yesterday after 4 week haitus. Overcoming fear and anxiety. Solved a few business problems. Production of new batch will be done possibly tonight.
  7. Cleaned up room, room was a mess. Laundry done yesterday.
  8. This week’s goals: 1hr datasci per day, groom, complete work related invoice, prepare first production batch, Read book
  9. Ran QL ST4, BL 2 loops, PAragon sleep 1 loop yesterday 4/21/2024
1 Like

4/26/2024

I’m here to give gratitude. My discipline is at an all time high. Truly. Blasted my shoulders at the gym at 5AM. I’m 10 hours deep into data science study in the past week. I’m sleeping consistently on time. Proper protein intake with hydration. Completed some business activities. Motivated my friends. I’m calmer at work, more self assured. Reading a good book. My house is 90% in order and clean.

Gratitude is the gateway to execution. All I have is today to make something happen. Tomorrow only happens after a period of darkness of sleep. One day that darkness will be forever. I’m happy that I am alive and able. My body still works the way I want it to work. My mental faculties are functioning. I don’t have any major problems. Life is good. I can walk to places, life heavy things, and learn new things. I can make changes for a better tomorrow. I am doing whatever is in my power today to make things happen.

thanks everyone, and everything in my life.

2 Likes

4/27/2024

I got home yesterday at 3PM after shopping for some warranted wardrobe upgrades.
After having food. I felt a wave of sleep crash over me. I got into bed.

5 hours later I wake up. The immediate dream sequence was that I was opening my office door to escape and someone holds the door, pulls out a gun and shoots me on the left side dead. I wake up with the thoughts “so this is how I die.”

I stayed in bed. Replaying the entire dream sequence as much as I can remember. It was either the subs working or I inceptioned myself. Either way, it was vivid enough to remember. I have been running QLST4 and BL once almost every single day, including last night. I noticed that I was getting ST1 effects (whether it was dragon, or the other major sub ST1s that I ran.) Through the week, my mind latched on to or primed to triggers in my environment that went towards the emotional charge of something. I felt emotionally charged by Friday. hyper sensitive to emotional changes and whatnot.

I will break down the dream into the “layers” that I managed to figure out. I am sure it was ST1 working or ST4 re-interpreting my dreams. Either way it was a message I was able to understand on an emotional “meaning” level rather than logic. At the end of the day we are emotional creatures.

Layer 1: I am working in my office as usual, walking around, talking to others. Something happens. The owner of the business gave out his password to his brother in an email, but it was a phishing email. Something along those lines. I get unusually sleepy again and we go to layer 2. There are security personnel in an office somewhere and I am talking to them about the threat. They all have swat uniforms and helmets on without any labels on them. Just plain black armor.

Layer 2: I am at some gathering of people where there is a bed near by. Sitting across from me are alot of girls that I know and interact with every week. I get sleepy. I hear them talking about the girl I asked out and got rejected by. They are reviewing my side and her side. I get sleepy again and say :“yea tell me about it” I fell asleep on the nearby bed

Layer 3: I am at a party with all the girls that I know. I see some new guy friends, introduce myself. Create some bonds. They are at my house in the future and find a sex toy. I felt ashamed. My shoulders hunched. Someone who held it, not opening up the flesh light conjures up a cinder block with a hold in it, puts it in and latches the cinder block and tosses it. I was relieved and accepting of the action. The party goes as is. I am socializing.

Layer 4: PLain white background. I am a large god fixing up a mountain. I am making changes to the environment, which looks like a mountain covered in snow. I see a little black speck of a human looking up at me, pointing at me. Yelling something in defiance, something like :“I am going to follow my dream! I am going to do this thing and that and you cant stop me!” I took that as a challenge. I chuckled. This mere speck! I was 3 -4 times the size of the mountain, sweeping the snow on the mountain like I would dust with a broom. I leaned in, and crushed that little black speck with my thumb and laughed. What a fool to challenge me. Crushed and pushed him into the deep mountain snow.

Immediately I felt regret. What have I done?! I plow my massive hand into the snow. The snow turns into rice. And I am searching for that little black speck. I wanted to keep that thing alive. I searched and searched and couldnt find it. Only living with my regret of the loss. I felt the message "never again. Never again will I let that happen. I will keep that guy alive, that dream."I felt sad, accepting of what I just did. I felt the mound of snow in my hand fall like rice back to the mountain.

I wake up through the layers. Regaining consciousness at the office layer. I look around. The same swat team was in the office. A little boy swat team member was asking me to put the password in the bag. I look around the office. A swat member was pointing a guy at my manager. Everyone was standing up. A dog was present and biting my hand. I felt something was off. These swat people were not here to protect us. I need to leave and get help.

I pull the dog with me to the exit. A lady was sitting down near it. I pretended that I need to get the dog outside, but she sensed my intentions. As I grabbed the door. She put her hand on it. Pulled out a 1911 and sent a couple rounds into my left side. Left legt, abdomen. I felt to the floor feeling the gunshots.

Then I woke up.

1 Like

If anyone has had interesting dream sequences from the subs, feel free to share. I am curious if this experience is similar to others.

5/6/2024

Another good morning. Woke up 4:33AM, 86% time efficiency so far. Hit the gym hard. Felt the pump. Feeling like a millionaire, looking like one.

Ran QL ST4, BL. I am considering getting the new Limitless and adding it to the stack.

Last week was a shitshow. Family member came over. We drank alot. Nothing got done. Felt my goals withering away.

Last week’s dream: I was driving in a suv with some people. We park near a beach, to our left there was a tidal wave coming. It engulfs our car. We are in a drowning scnario. I remain calm, break my seatbelt and run for safety. I stand on the beach. Another tidal wave coming. I run to my left towards a building and the waves lift me up to the building and I barely hang on. As the wave subsides, I walk on the building’s edge to safety.
I see my family member getting beat up by a bunch of people.

Another dream, I was wearing some dark face mask. It pulled all on my face and ripped through all my pores, getting all the gunk out. The oils, dirt. It is a sign to detox. Will implement a healthier detox protocol in the coming weeks.

The data science math is making more sense now. The goal is to struggle with the topic. Brain grows like muscle at the gym. Push until failure.

1 Like

5/13/2024

Ran QL, BL, Index gate, RICH on Sunday
Completed major project and started making a profile to sign up for freelance work for data science.
The world is changing around me in ways I cannot fathom. Just embracing the change, the evolution of who I am.

Gratitude. Expansion. they take new meaning.

1 Like