Vote for the next subliminal

Hi I have been running sex and seduction ever since the day it was released but I am curious as what the primal, inner game version will bring, could you please tell me a bit more?

I have been journaling by writing things down and have been experimenting with not journaling and doing so. I have noticed that my growth is much better when I do journal/write my thoughts, feelings and reflections down. I wonder why this is…

More details on Primal will be available when we get closer to launch. We’re not trying to be annoying with this, but there’s a lot of eyes on Subliminal Club right now, and we have to protect our intellectual property. Let’s just put it like this: Primal is designed to make you exceptionally comfortable with being a sexual being that pursues and enjoys sex.

As for journaling–the act of consciously observing changes within yourself serves to “solidify” them into reality and reinforce your belief in yourself, which allows the subliminal to work better. You’ll find that most esoteric disciplines require you to keep some kind of journal marking your progress. Same concept.

4 Likes

Any news on the rebuilt Masked S&S?

@SaintSovereign I think it is quite appropriate in this introspective period of end of year that you’d write a post with your vision of Subliminal Club in 2019, the roadmap and plans you have, so that we all can share in your excitement and have clarity about what is coming next!

Me personally I’d love a PrimalTech upgraded, optimized and more powerful Mogul :wink:

So like with, say “Limitless” could there be a beneficial optimized standalone for emotional healing that develops from an element of the core script?

I know for myself I am most interested in subs that get at improving foundational skills and attitudes.

1 Like

I was wondering, perhaps Limitless could actually help us on our own emotional healing by letting us learn about the best emotional healing techniques by reading the right books or watching the right videos, and also enable us to implement what we have learnt effectively. Or perhaps through the DTI functions in the subliminal, allow us to identify with someone who already achieved the type of emotional healing that we want to achieve.

Sounds a bit far-fetched though.

1 Like

@Fire I’m sure you’ve learned A LOT about making a sub more powerful and effective, and had new ideas and new concepts about how to communicate with the subconscious since you first started until this era of PrimalTech.

If you’d do a Mogul II, will it be advanced enough, more potent, more effective, and having enough new angles for it to be a worthy new product?

Yes, after Primal, we’re going to focus on creating our “Subliminal Enhancers” line. These are basically certain modules from within the various scripts (such as Emotional Healing, Anchoring, or my favorite, Rebirth) spun into its own subliminal. These subliminals will be around 30 minutes in length and are designed for you to be able to customize your stack. This was our plan from the very start – we wanted you to be able to create your own stacks, similar to the way you do with nootropics. Thus, everyone can tailor their self-development to their own needs.

5 Likes

We will not release an official “sequel” to any subliminal unless it has value. The “sequels” will most likely be multistage or multimodular anyway, meaning that it may come with 4 “stages” and we’ll recommend a linear playthrough month by month, but the scripts aren’t necessarily “building” on each other, allowing you to choose exactly what you need to work on. This is just an idea, though. Not sure if it’ll be possible. That’s up to @Fire.

3 Likes

Oh, so Mogul then can be divided into 4 subs of 30 minutes each: 1 for money attraction, 1 for saving, 1 for creative money ideas, etc?

Stacking philosophy is amazing, guys!

3 Likes

I think the best next subliminal after Primal would be a fitness and bodybuilding one. A more general one to motivate people to hit the gym, to perfect their technique for lifting weight, and for body recomposition where they are more motivated to eat properly, healthily in the ways that match their own metabolism and genetic predisposition so they don’t eat the foods that don’t match their bodies, as well as gain muscle in the right places and lose fat in the right places to have that sexy V-shade or Adonis Ratio body that is so attractive to women.

So basically: motivation to hit the gym, working out hard, building muscle, losing weight, perfecting weight lifting technique so that we don’t get any joint problems or injuries from the wrong technique, and just starting to look more and more like an Adonis. A mesomorph, rather than an Ectomorph or an Endomorph.

7 Likes

I second, third and x million times this sentiment. I need some motivation to get me back to the gym. After I got out of the air force, my motivation to work out was thrown out the window. A push back into the gym would be very welcome. Plus no one should turn down an increase in longevity,stamina, and overall well-being :slight_smile:

1 Like

Being an older man I would like a subliminal that centres around staying in shape both physically and mentally

1 Like

Im for Emotional healing sub. Which could adress all kinds of emotional issues, from depression to panic attacks, anxiety and etc.

3 Likes

Definitely agree with the Emotional Healing sub. If you can create a sub for those suffering from mental illnesses you could bring happiness and maybe even save lives to a great deal of people who go through these things.

3 Likes

Heavy mental illnesses should be treated by PROFESSIONALS, psychologists and psychiatrist or other certified therapeutists. Having something that AIDs in the process might be beneficial. But the base rule should always be, seek professional(science based, non-alternative help).

I can’t stress this enough, from both experience and my own education in this field(I study Psychology and Neuroscience at University).

I have seen so many people fuck their situation even further up by not going to a professional, but using alternative treatments.

That being said, if it’s more or less lighterside of the trauma/problems/limiting believes. I would vote for a emotional healing sub too.

1 Like

I definitely agree with an emotional healing subliminal. Been in therapy, out of therapy, in therapy, out of therapy. For me, subliminals have had the greatest effect, likely due to constant exposure.

I’m seeing my own emotional independence grow, and I’m wondering…mixing Ascension with a major emotional focus. Since most subliminals focus on males here anyways, why not? I have never known or seen such a focus, but if it worked like I could imagine, I’d tell a lot of people I know. Many men in common culture associate emotional healing with weakness. And many men fear looking weak. Mixing alpha messages with emotional healing, to me, would be such a gift…and a draw to SubClub. It takes courage to heal, and since men are highly uninformed on such issues, healing privately via subliminals would be ideal.

4 Likes

Would love to see a social sub.
One that makes you very social and comfortable in any situation.
A sub that makes you comfortable with expressing your actual real thought instead of modifing it in order to please another person.
For e.g introverts.
Being able to tell your actual thought can be such a hard thing for a lot of people including myself.
I want to be able to express myself in the fullest.
(I’m sure Primal comes pretty close to this, but i’m not quite sure, specially for the social part)

Another one could be a competitive sub.
Something that can be applied to anything that has to do with competition, so you got that slight edge of advantage over your opponent.
For example with video gaming, boxing, mma or even playing chess. something that gives you that complete confidence and feeling that you are better than your opponent.
(I know gaming and muay thai mastery x are out but i mean something more general)

Another one could be dealing with aggression.
And i mean this in all sorts of forms.
A lot of people freeze up once they get into any sort of conflict.
This could be a social conflict, or even psyhical.
Being able to be calm and get your point across without fearing any consequences and or/pleasing behaviour.

3 Likes

To be honest, each of these subliminal suggestions and topic focus focus sound like

either Primal, Emperor or Ascension already.

But maybe I am wrong, atleasts that’s the effects I get from them :slight_smile:

1 Like