Vote for the next subliminal

It can, but you have to take the first step. The next time someone disses you like that, diss 'em back. That’s when Primal kicks in and you’ll see the difference between how you handled the situation.

5 Likes

Emotional healing sub would be great. I know that a lot of these subs have healing modules in them but if there was one sub just designed to work at a deep emotional level would be great. A lot of us have got a lot of emotional issues and traumas from the past which we have picked up over the years.

I am 43 and have loads which i am working on and these subs i know will help but if we had a sub that would clear up most of these i think running other subs like am, emperor etc would work much better like you are starting from a clean slate.

7 Likes

Actually I’d go as far as to suggest why not combine the two? Emotional Healing + Body Healing into one major sub. And I’m not entierly talking about going to the gym/exercise and eating good.

Since placebo effect and nocebo effect is equally strong is their own regards and by releasing negative energy in one area of the body, couldn’t the sub also work on improving programming in that part as well?

Example: if a women hears on the social media that she has to be certain way and develops a very bad self image through which she creates an identity surrounding bulimi or anorexia, couldn’t the emotional side of the sub release the parts of her body in which she feels bad and then the body improvement sub would engage and builds a stronger self image, the cells builds every part of the body which is damaged and improves the persons diet…?

The sub(gender neutral) would target every emotional and body area that has a negative programming. Perhaps this stretches out the possibility of what a sub can do but since you guys are on the forefront of it all, who knows :wink:

@Fire

6 Likes

From what I know, that could be scripted. It sounds like polymorphic scripting, which is where the subliminal adapts to attempt to meet each person’s individual needs on a given focus. I’ve had success with polymorphic subs since they go right to my personal needs, which aren’t always what I thought were important. I’d be interested in such a sub since any sub which works on my truths vs. what I “say” I want is infinitely valuable. Especially an emotional healing subliminal. I’d go for that in a quick minute!

3 Likes

I second this, also include cortisol blocking. Could just be a stack sub.

3 Likes

@TheBoxingScientist While we wait for a penis enlargement product from Subliminal Club, we can take matters into our own hands, literally. Traumas with traumas + business

2 Likes

Well, if we’re going to block cortisol, might as well boost serotonin and oxytocin and dopamine to have complete happiness.

4 Likes

Personally, I’d prefer SC keep working on more general areas before they get down to specifics like testosterone.

For example, a sub that guides us into better eating and exercise habits, making us want to be in great physical shape. Then look into something like testosterone.

I’ve suggested this before, but I really think two subs that would be in high demand are:

• health/fitness one I just mentioned
  • Something equivalent to PUA but for business networking – it makes you confident and smooth in coming up to strangers at networking and social events and talking about their business and your own. Or if you’re not in sales or self employed, then to be confident in building business relationships that can help you on your career path.

I’ve been to countless networking events with good intentions and literally felt like a guy trying to pick up chicks in a bar or dance club. Frozen with fear and doubt. I would love to have the skill and attitude of a pick up artist geared toward business and not sex.

7 Likes

I second both of those ideas for subs

Ascended Mogul & Emperor are totally capable of delivering this. Set the goals and start working.
One may need to bring in the “how to” - whether sales, networking, or pickup.

Would it be fair to assume that this was BEFORE Subliminal Club? :wink:

1 Like

Yes, AM comes close. From what I understand, Emporer would not, since it’s more about not really caring about others. Less social. AM has the social element and mogul has the money element.

And, yeah, I haven’t been to a networking event for quite a while.

So, in the meantime, I’m playing AM with a touch of Primal and Regen. I’m sure these will help with business socializing. I’d still jump on a sub that was dedicated to that.

1 Like

It’s a mistake to think that Emperor is somehow asocial or antisocial.
All it does is make one super-focused on his goals, and demands that the goals be big.

If your goals involve business networking:
Ascended Mogul will make you want to talk to everyone, while
Emperor will make you want to approach only those that matter to your goals, or are worthy of an Emperor’s time - speakers, organisers, leaders, other successful or famous people, connectors, venue owners, etc.

You’ll also have the vibe of being someone so important that the average crowd will be too intimidated to approach you.

Above average - even friendships will be welcome - if being socially successful is one of your goals too.
Plus, we do need capable minions & ministers. :blush:

9 Likes

Yes. It’s not that I became anti-social in the sense that I didn’t want to talk to people. Instead, I ended up dropping a lot of friends that really didn’t contribute to my life or mission. Made me very hyper focused.

12 Likes

@SaintSovereign it is very tough to drop people from your life. I am going through that process at the moment. I used Rebirth and I kind of dropped lots of negative things from my life. For example, two of my friends with whom I would pass 85% my daily time (in university campus, and outside too). They want me back, and they are thinking I am being wrong, unsocial person with my surrounding. But I think it is right decision for my goals in life. I mean, suddenly I am realizing I am exactly at the same place I started 2 years ago. Yet I complained my life was not changing, things are hard, cruel towards me. I overlook many of my internal stuffs. Hanging out with them at least make me forget about those problems, and allowed me to be in the comfort zone, and not grow up. Many other class mates are mocking me daily, even today one of them took “steps” to patch things up with them. I denied. Sometimes, I feel am I really being anti-social? really? However, I also know what’s gonna happen if I patch things up with them. I will remain virgin in the next valentine’s day as well. Lol.

3 Likes

Here’s the thing – the “friends” I dropped had been a negative influence in my life for years. People I trusted, who I later found out wasn’t giving me advice in good faith and deliberately trying to push me in a direction that wasn’t congruent with who I wanted to be. Emperor helped me make the decision to cut them, and something beautiful happened afterward. I didn’t just “do well,” I flourished and thrived. We’ve since reconnected and began talking again, but the relationship is so different. They can tell that I have changed and will not longer allow them to cross boundaries.

We all need human contact, so don’t cut it off just to do it. Make sure there’s a real purpose behind it.

13 Likes

Since we’re making suggestions, two I’d love to see: Cult Leader and Pimp Daddy. Former would focus on charisma and, the latter, on being stone cold.

On a serious note, I saw some requests for a fitness sub. I thought Spartan already did that. But in any event, a fitness sub that makes you insanely obsessed with top physical form and peak fitness would be very welcome.

Oh, one more thing:

Guilt. I guess this would fall under the healing requests above. But something that deals with unfounded guilt and shame would be great, as these two things (often unwittingly inflicted during childhood) tend to be big blocks toward emotional development later in life.

4 Likes

I was playing Far Cry 5 and New Dawn, while listening to subs. For a few days channeled Joseph Seed and was told by my gf to create a cult :slight_smile:

“I was blind… and NOW I see”… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Haha. Like that Scientology Hubbard or whatever his name was. Failed writer for all of his life. He once said or wrote something about money being in religion. And then he went on to create one. :smiley:

3 Likes

Work and study harder / end procrastinating / productivity subliminal would be awesome!

2 Likes

Sovereign\Fire I may have mentioned this in a previous post if I did apologises for repeating the request. How about a status add-on ? For emperor or any of the alpha based subs ?

3 Likes