Vote for the next subliminal

Everything in nature is constructed of 4 elements, there’s also a 5th element which is Aether. Now, each of these elements has certain characteristics, for example – Fire is passion, ambition, but also anger as each of them has two poles, while Water is emotion, creativity, but also sensitivity, etc

A thought or emotion is imbued with these energies and can be related to each of the elements.

Hence, why some people take action before thinking (fire), some do more take thinking but never take action (air), others just go by the flow (water).

These elements rule our lives and need to be balanced in order to live optimally.

Just look them up on the internet, or purchase some occult books to derive their meaning and understand them on a deeper level.

I might as well give you some questions to see if you understood it properly –

1. Someone that asks; ‘how are you DOING?’ – which element is mostly active within this person?

2. Someone that asks; ‘how are you FEELING’

3. Someone that asks; ‘how are THINGS?’

lol, it’s so obvious actually… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Continuing the discussion from Vote for the next subliminal:

@SaintSovereign @Fire

I was looking over the most recent 16 days.

1 Like

Agreed, Emperor lacks very little draw, or push to modifying anything-it’s about doing the best with what is totally within one’s immediate sphere of influence, having incredibly high standards for that and dropping, setting boundaries, and moving away from anything that doesn’t accommodate or support that.

It’s actually been a challenging point for me because I feel all this power to effect something and then find myself walking away. The few times I have attempted to really modify the environment or the way things work in given circumstances, I either deemed it a waste of time or a source of conflict.

1 Like
  1. Fire - action / doing
  2. Water.- feeling/emotions
  3. Earth- things-solid like earth is my guess----but could be drifty air like- how are things man

accurate?

Wanna shoot the breeze- air person :wink:

1 Like

Air is more like “What’s up, what’s new?” Air is innovation, thinking, etc

I would like to vote for subliminal which will raise your vibration in whole being.

CoachQ

Modeling the Legend – John Wooden.

:+1:t2:

7 Likes

Paragon Beast Ultima
(What you formerly thought Primarch to be)
:smile:

The ultimate in physical shifting tech. Play one loop before going to bed, and watch as the mirror starts reflecting a leaner, muscular, more graceful version of you.

:+1:

Or we can go for the full Primarch Hero Q:face_with_monocle:

6 Likes

Are you talking of customs here or main store titles?

1 Like

Main store titles. :wink:

2 Likes

@Simon is crushing it with the title ideas!! Love these.

2 Likes

Carpe Diem Ultima
@GoldenTiger

:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Real Estate Mogul

Be the next Donald Bren

Harmonic Singularity Ultima and Harmonic Singularity Q.

1 Like

Sales Persuasion and Influence Q / Ultima

3 Likes

I was thinking an all around persuasion ultima wether it be sales, relationships, day to day interactions, etc.

3 Likes

Yes this would be amazing and so useful!

1 Like

I second this. I would LOVE to see a Real Estate mastery sub, maybe something similar to RICH Crypto?

removes cobbwebs from this thread

Post it here: Roadmap | Subliminal Club

On another note, RICH regular as well as Ecstacy of Gold, or even HOM might be up your sleeve when it comes to Real Estate. HOW you create wealth is up to you. The subs just guide you to the best actions. Your subconscious mind decides how. If real estate is your thing, you’ll likely go down that road (or you apply conscious guidance)

4 Likes

Damn come to think of it… This was probably True Sell lol

1 Like