Vortex of Gold (EoG Stage 5)

Purpose
This custom is essentially Ecstasy of Gold Stage 5. Explore the vastness of wealth. Unlock the deeper meanings of what is true wealth with the real-world action component behind it. This is a sub that will take you on a journey through the land of gold pushing you further into the unknown void of creation.

I wanted to explore the idea of wealth since I love being curious but make sure I put that exploration into action that has real world benefits.

Background
I have been listening through all the EoG stages since ZP came out. I have a podcaster true sell custom and have started EB.

Since listening to EoG I went from a dead end job to a massive raise, less stress and great managers. I have begun building a podcast after over 7 years of failed business ideas, I have stuck to this one and delivered a product with a friend in another state. Emperor Black has unlocked this curiosity for the spiritual edge of things and inspired this creation. The new modules were the missing pieces. Without further ado…

VORTEX OF GOLD
(EoG Stage 5)

1.EOG STAGE 4 CORE
2 Foundation - stay grounded while exploring wealth
3 Dynasty - About to become a father

Learning

4 Alexandria -Create deeper understanding from texts and Ideas
5 Informaticon-develop and find correct information
6 Market Weaver - Understanding Markets

Spiritual Edge

7 Formless Clarity - develop clarity towards wealth
8 SAM//VANNA Alignment with wealth
9 Cosmic Wealth - Shatter illusions of limitation of wealth
10 Everpresent - Focus on the here and now Obi-Wan
11 Positive Being Attractor - Guided by a higher power
12 Secrets of Akasha - secrets, strategies, tactics
13 Void of Creation – Wealth Creation
14 Sands of Time – The Mysteries of Wealth

Productivity

15 Free Pass - A lot of paperwork goes into acquiring wealth
16 Khronos Key - Manage Time
17 Machine Action -Min Max actions
18 Machine Rest - min max rest
19 The Way of ROI - Highest ROI in path of least resistance
20 Victory’s Call - Eliminate Avoidance

How does this custom look? Is there something that would fit better with my vision? If so why?

13 Likes

Very good
You started Emperor Black, it’s pretty much a good productivity sub itself. So I guess you could have some flexibility in the productivity section modules, especially the victory calls, which I think emperor black has se parts of it, but I am not sure

1 Like

Loving this one.

Was thinking about a similar custom.

Please report back how it works what you feel and learn!

I’m sure you ditched some modules for the final 20. care to share why?

RAIKOV comes to mind for example.

2 Likes

I ditched a lot of modules. I created a list that could work for the sub which went up to 50. I entered in the first 20 on an excel sheet

Then I treated it like fantasy football. I systematically through the modules and asked myself, does this feel like it would be better than another module on my current line up.

I wanted to focus on the spirirtual exploration on the idea of wealth with a high productivity kicker.
So I had to leave a lot of the more Manifestation modules out. I figure the Manifestations will come as a byproduct of this journey kind of like how wealth is a byproduct when you pursue your passions.

EB showed me how much of a game changer some spirituality in a sub which actually makes a lot of sense. You need to change your being, not just your thoughts to get profound results.

Finally I wanted to have fun with it. Even though i treat this sub very seriously, i wanted to explore wealth not chase it. Sands of Time was way too interesting to leave on the bench.

I wanted the productivity edge because while I am running EB now, I may not always be running my third title that has a productivity component to it.

My stack is always EoG & Pod custom so that leaves with only one slot for new subs that come out which can tweak my performance (and help me deal with shiny object syndrome) while having the deep cut of running the other two for a long time.

The big practical one I had was free pass and that is such am issue in my life that I was not willing to cut it.

Raikov just didn’t make the final cut, because I felt the other ones served my vision.

5 Likes

This is what I am pursuing as well.
Currently stacking something similar, but these new modules are REALLY pushing me to makea new custom (not again lol)

On another note, are you aware that EoG ST4 does NOT have healing in it?
It’s actually a major turn off for me to NOT run it. I been through the stages and I’d love a ST4 that has everything, because especially the healing of ST1 I considered to be a main factor of EoG. Kind of a bummer they left it out…

Which is why this custom of yours makes so much sense (and the name ST5).

I am specifically liking this path and your way of aligning the spiritual modules with wealth.
I did notice, each sub expresses itself WAY different depending on in which direction you set up the modules, so this will likely be FIRE!

1 Like

Yes I am aware. It’s why it took so long for me to get to EoG stage 5. Wealth Creation has been a central part of my subclub journey since the days of 1 hour (I forgot what that build was called before zp) and ultimas.

I have run AM, Mogul, Emperor, Stark, Elixir, Sanguine in various formats leading to EoG on ZP coming out.

My own hypothesis is the subliminal journey is like forming, storming, norming, performing in leadership.

You start excited and try a sub that you were not ready for, that throws you into the next stage of storming where you try a lighter, healing sub. Then you move back to an Emperor, Stark, EoG type sub and your run it for a while. You may go back to a healing sub when it gets a bit much.

Once you have formed your base, in my case well over a year of different wealth creation subs you find your core sub that will always be around no matter what. This is the thing you desire most in life above all else. I already have a great family so my desire above all else is financial independence. I chose to run EoG since ZP came out an haven’t left. The other two slots in the stack sometimes change but the core is always there laying that beautiful foundation. I ran it strictly to guidelines and continued listening to stage 4 ever since i made it to that step. In that time because ZP forces you to do this, I became more harmonized with myself. I was no longer fighting my situation or brain.

I continued to run EoG and that’s when the real mind changing stuff went into effect. I noticed a lot of my hangup around money were vanishing. Some is still there to work on, but that’s the fun part of this journey.

After you have done the healing, laid a solid foundation with less healing more action subs. You sit with those action subs for a while till it’s time to move on to the spiritual aspect which unlocks a whole new world.

This is all internal work, I have become better at just enjoying the internal work and the external results are the byproduct of the journey which is all the sweeter.

I still have set backs, but I always get up dust myself of and continue.

I probably will run a refresher of each stage for one set of 21 days once the new year starts to clear up new things that need to be cleared away.

This is my long winded explanation of why I am okay with no healing in a subliminal and spiritual kind of overtakes that once you have build a strong core. But I believe that strong core is critical.

2 Likes

I agree with everything you said.

I also started with the big subs like Stark, Emperor, and whatnot, but ZP humbles oneself pretty quickly.
I went back to GLM, building a solid foundation, and LBFH has been fantastic at building the inner security within myself and where I want to go.
It seems to be my core sub. At least I cannot think of ever dropping it for now.

For how long did you run your healing subs? Was it just Elixir and Sanguine or more?

Currently I am doing RICH because it also has wealth ceiling and limiting belief removal in it, and I am liking the manifestations, but something keeps drawing me back to EoG…
After all, 2-3 wealth healing modules could potentially “replace” the missing healing parts of EoGST4.

I also tried to jump ahead right into the spiritual part, but I realized you first need to have the groundwork in place, before you can ascend to higher realms. Hence my healing journey for now.

I also ran LBFH for two cycles of 21. I cannot remember all the healing ones I did. I ran titles like Mogul or AM alone that had healing components.

In regards to wealth healing EoG is the best by a mile if you you can handle it. I would recommend Mogul for at least 2 cycles before moving to it.

I tried to avoid healing in this custom because I’m looking for it to be a staple an avoid going into healing hell. I have a feeling the spirituality will help heal the really deep issues without getting caught in healing hell. I hope it isn’t too lofty that I get too high in the clouds which is why I have productivity mods and foundation to help ground me.

Please shift this thread to the Customs section, @Pyro. Thank you :pray:

PS: sweet custom. Love it.

1 Like

Interesting approach I haven’t thought of yet. Makes sense tho! I’ll ponder on that!

I thought Mogul is more focused on corporate wealth? Which I couldn’t be bothered since I run a business :wink:

Custom has been ordered. Doing a washout until it arrives and then we set off for our Journey. I suppose I will convert this to a Journal.

1 Like

With Cosmic Wealth in here a suiting name for this would be “Ecstasy of Infinity” as all the stages are named “Ecstasy of XYZ” and cosmic wealth is about having so much wealth that you forget money even exists

1 Like

While I love EB in its productivity, I noticed a sharp decline in my overall happiness and enthusiasm for life. I may have to table that for now.

I think I will run just VoG when I get it and my Pod custom until RoM or RoS come out.

Day 1/21
VoG and RICH

Let the age of discovery begin. My custom came in today. So I’m exciting to begin my journey. I feel like I am exploring the mysticism of creation, purpose and abundance. It’s much more fun to have awe and wonder in your life.

2 Likes

Day 2/21 Rest Day

Woah, I woke up feeling as if a nuke went off in my head and. I was transported into a new timeline. A lot of darkness was obliterated while I was asleep. I don’t ever recall a sub hitting me this way with the power of an atom bomb. I feel like my brain is climbing through the wreckage of old framework and into a new world that is like the dawn of a new age.

I keep thinking about the Sands of Time Module.

In the afternoon, felt some pressure on my heart center.

3 Likes

Day 3/21 TS Pod Custom

Had a solid Thanksgiving. Not much to note on noticing any personal growth. I can see my fathers toxic relationship with money and disengage when he talks about it.

That sounds awesome!

1 Like

Day 4/21 rest day.

Didn’t notice too much today other than general recon symptoms. Be around my parents makes me feel very tense, but when I am with my wife’s family, I am so much more relaxed.

Day 8/21 rest day

Been facing quite a bit of recon. It’s the same feelings I had when I started EoG stage 1 so I know I can weather the storm. I am feeling a lot of changes deep into my mind, Body, and spirit. It’s only a matter of time, till things begin clicking and I go skyrocketing.

I had a lot of fun working on my podcast! I can’t wait to get big enough to do this full time.

1 Like

Day 9/21 VoG & RICH

Been feeling this sub work it’s magic energetically. Had a pretty solid download of listeners today on a release day. Had a good night with friends. I feel the recon kicking in just before I go to sleep.