VoodooChildQ T + BloodSugarSexMagickQ T

Since yesterday Ive been feeling this urge to add Khan to my stack or to create a custom with Khan st4 as the only core and 10 modules maximum.
Ive never used Khan.

Im gonna take it as reconciliation and keep my plan of using my 2 customs for at least 2 more months before any adjustments.

How is that working for you? I feel is the best way for me, Im only adjusting the amount of repetitions. Yesterday I was foggy and tired, today I felt a little reconciliation in the morning but felt amazing in the afternoon.

Btw… I feel they could be related, since I started taking minerals and vitamins supplements 3 weeks ago, I havent experienced reconciliation headaches.

Today I resume my stack, but only 1 loop a day this week.
So I can experiment how that works and fine tune.

1 Like

PS + Alchemist St4 is a powerful battery charger for sexual energy.
I feel it really strong flowing through my body… in a couple of minutes my second custom is gonna kick in, so Im doing some excercise then going to work

1 Like

Did 1 loop of each of my 2 customs today in the morning… been feeling a little melancholic.
I feel something working on the background, pushing through to come outside… into the light.

The fun thing is I been having this bursts of joy and sexiness in between the melancholic feeling. I think there were like 3 bursts.

I dont feel like using Minds Eye T² and Libertine Ultima for a while… two 3 cores, 20 modules customs in terminus its a pretty heavy load.
I will endure with Voodoo Child and Blood Sugar Sex Magick.

1 Like

I havent used MEt² for a week but I keep seeing 1s and 4s all over the place.
Im not longer sure they are related to ME.

They are not.

We are going through a major awakening

3 Likes

That matches what Im feeling @friday… like Im shedding my skin

1 Like

See for yourself

1 Like

Im gonna take a look, thanks for sharing

Somehow I thought that lowering the loops would gave me less dreams, but last night I had such a weird and vivid dream. It spanned many different parts of the world, I interacted with people from different times of my life.
It was a mix of fantsasy and reality that felt real and lasted for what it felt like an eternity.

It was in real time and all hapoened in one day but I had the hability to change locations instantly even though it wasnt on purpose.

Very weird stuff.

I woke up at 6am while it was still dark with the strongest erection ever lol. I felt my sexual energy so intense and vivid.
Somehow I found myself fantasizing about an ex girlfriend, shes been popping out in my head a lot lately, always in sexual ways.
In my dream I made out with another ex… so I wonder whats is this all about.

Thrid day listening to just 1 loop.
Today Im feeling reconciliation… pressure in my head, overall tiredness and mi mind is working slooooowly.

1 Like

Yesterday I entered this deep reflection mode and review my subliminal journey with the customs, I realized I feel more mature, more decisive, more of a man in general.
Fears have dissolved and Im identified with the Rogue, Non Chalance, Lion modules.

2 Likes

61 days of VC and 37 of BSSM.

This is the 4th day with just one loop a day, reconciliation is beginning to melt down and Im feeling better. I have some news to report about progress but I havent been in the mood for writing.

2 Likes

How did New Beginnings treat you so far?

@friday I had to read the description in order to be able to have some sort of an answer, since Im running such a heavy stack.

New Beginnings is a module designed to dig to the deepest, darkest corners of your psyche, in order to deal with your innermost secrets and fears that you never even knew existed. Issues such as Imposter Syndrome can have extremely deep roots – and New Beginnings is the tool to dig such weeds out.

I have no more Imposter Syndrome, Its been over a month since I feel really comfortable in my skin, with my abilities and my opinions. Im not longer afraid of people discovering Im a fraud, cause 1 I dont feel like one, 2 everyday I care less about other people opinions, specially the ones I hallucinated they could be having lol (I suspect Lion, Non Chalance and Rogue are involved in reason 2).

Furthermore, New Beginnings will bring any such issues, secrets, fears or beliefs that are held in the deep layers of your subconscious to the forefront of your awareness and question them, causing you to become more true to yourself and what you believe in.

That right there happens to me almost daily, some times with reconciliation, some times is a little painful, but as the times passes, more and more its becoming a natural thought process, without any negative emotions, its becoming like the way I think.

3 Likes