Vivek Arora - My Subliminal Journey

I am handling a team, so as a leader Chosen will be the best option.
Rest - Wealth, starting of a business. - Mogul. Or Ascended Mogul (Which one is better ?)

I want women to come and approach me for romantic relationships, sex. They must pass smiles and show off their bodies in order to seduce me.

I have already been listening to Ascension since 2nd Sept 2021 till now Don’t feel anything with it now.

1 Like

Maybe the issue is there. You’re waiting for them to take action when you actually should be approaching them. What you’re saying is almost similar to not apply for a job but expecting employers to chase you with job offers.

You’ve just been listening to Ascension for 4 months. Give it some more time maybe. Or pair it with Libertine but you will still need to approach women.

Thanks for the reply.

I know that. I have approached 15,000-30,000 women in past. Now I want to flip the script. I want them to come to me…It’s not like impossible when you care radiating an attractive magnetic Aura… (Approaching woman is not a new concept for me)

1 Like

Bruh!! U are a pro

15000-30000?! You are a monster, dude :rofl:

Actually it’s less…

100 (minimum) approaches everyday, over 10 years…it’s crossing over 3,65,000 approaches!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Damn, mate, you surprised me :joy:

100 approaches a day for 10 years… I made 100 for my whole life! :rofl:

Cause of Covid, all gone now…No socialization!

Now what I want is stop running behind woman, but take a chill pill and lay back while listening to music, I want them to approach me, seduce me, dance for me, show me their bodies in public and let them use gimmicks to get laid with me… :smiley:

2 Likes

Thats exactly my strategy. I don’t like to chase women nor getting rejected.

Looks like Wanted ZP is your first choice to that. Quite strange that didn’t fired for you…

I feel StarkQ is the one!!

1 Like

Let’s do it :slight_smile: especially that it is rewritten.

1 Like

Since, I am leading a team I am adding in Chosen in the stack. Removing Wanted and Ascension as I have completed over three months with them.

Three ZP’s

Jan 22nd - Day 1 - Chosen ZP 1x and Mogul ZP - 1x
Jan 23rd Day 2 - Rest

Just after first listening of Chosen I felt little bit more commanding voice over the team. I had commands but with a sweet sugar coated words. There was a time when I was not able to use direct commands on higher authoritative person, so I kept quite and commanded a person higher than him ( hierarchy wise) to go command him and got my job done without coming in the picture. (Even though he knows the man behind it).

1 Like

Jan 24th - Day 3 - StarkQ ZP 1x

1 Like

Using Mogul might help you focus more on wealth.

Do you want to continue with Ascension? Then maybe Ascended Mogul.

Thanks, if Mogul and Ascension both are in one MP3, then isn’t Ascended Mogul much better ?

But it’s not yet on ZP…

Jan25th - Rest Day
Jan 26nd - Day 4 - Chosen ZP 1x and Mogul ZP - 1x

I am not sure from which script this is coming from, I had strong urge to improve my body, hence I worked out for three hours today, and then avoided grains, went with high protein non-veg food.

Which included 1 hour 20 minutes of Yoga, 30 minutes of breath work and 1 hour of additional work out.

• 20 minutes of mediation.
1 Like

Here’s what I think. If I really wanted to focus on self-confidence, I’d listen to Ascension. If I really wanted to focus on wealth, Mogul. If I wanted a focus on both, Ascended Mogul.

1 Like

Jan 27th
Rest

Jan 28th - Day 5 - StarkQ ZP 1x
Jan 29th Day 6 - Rest

Jan 30th Day 7 - Chosen ZP 1x and Mogul ZP - 1x

Jan 31st Day 8 - Rest

Feb 1st - Day 9 - StarkQ ZP 1x