Vivek Arora - My Subliminal Journey

Dec 29th
Day 3 - Ascension Qv2 - Ultrasonic - 1x (Day 51 with Ascension)

Dec 30th
Day 4 - Rest

Dec 31st
Day 5 - Mogul ZP 1x - Day 2
Wanted ZP - 1x - Day 2 (Already completed 21 days 2 with wanted, hence actually day 25th with Wanted)

Jan 1st
Day 6 - Rest

Jan 2nd
Day 7th - Ascension Qv2 - Ultrasonic - 1x

Jan 3rd
Day 8th - Rest

Jan 4th
Day 9th - Mogul ZP 1x - Day 3
Wanted ZP - 1x - Day 3 (Already completed 21 days with wanted, hence actually day 26th with Wanted)

Jan 5th
Day 10th - Rest

Jan 6th
Day 11th - Ascension Qv2 - Masked - 1x (Day 53 with Ascension)

Anything to update regarding results? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

I am programming my mind for the future, so I can’t really judge if any result is coming right now. As I am working from home, and not going out and socializing with people.

I have noticed increased masculinity and have been attracting people through social media. They have been coming to be with their problems and I have been helping them living a better life solving their issues with the help of occult sciences which I had learnt while on Sage Immortal

Maybe it’s Wanted, but I have been listening to so many subliminals, I can’t really judge which effect is coming from which subliminal.

I was expecting some sort of income generation while on Ecstasy of Gold, unfortunately, even after completing all the stages I hardly felt any changes.

Libertine, Sage, Love Bomb have given me noticeable results. I am refraining from Libertine when am living in a home cause that makes me EXTREMELY HORNY, and I have ended up doing some insane things I cannot disclose here (I fucked a wall and broke my wash basin using my hard wood), basically a fucking monster and still not satisfied and want more and more!!! :smiley: But couldn’t find a partner (I would never fuck a , am happy fucking a wall than fucking a ). I guess this is enough of the information on me refraining from Libertine. I will start it after completing 90 days of Ascension to have even more powerful impact as suggested and adviced by @RVconsultant

Love Bomb puts me in a happy mood within 15-30 minutes of listening.

With Mogul just after two listening I have started writing a book, and hope to see it in market. I hope having my income generating startup which helps me quit my job without any hesitation with Mogul. Having me writing a book in just two listening is a great start.

2 Likes

Amazing broo. :clap: keep going. Ur consistency will pay off

1 Like

Jan 7th
Day 12th - Rest

Jan 8th
Day 13th - Mogul ZP 1x - Day 4
Wanted ZP - 1x - Day 4 (Already completed 21 days with wanted, hence actually day 27th with Wanted)

Jan 9th
Day 14th - Rest

Jan 10th
Day 15th - Ascension Qv2 - Masked - 1x (Day 54 with Ascension)

Jan 11th
Day 16th - Rest

Jan 12th
Day 17th - Mogul ZP 1x - Day 5
Wanted ZP 1x - Day 5 (Already completed 21 days with wanted, hence actually day 28th with Wanted)

Jan 13th
Day 18th - Rest

Jan 14th
Day 19th - Ascension Qv2 - Masked - 1x (Day 55 with Ascension)

Jan 15th
Day 20th - Rest

Jan 16th
Day 21st - Mogul ZP 1x - Day 6
Wanted ZP 1x - Day 6 (Already completed 21 days with wanted, hence actually day 29th with Wanted)

@RVconsultant Completed 2nd round of 21 days. In this 21 days we actually have only 6 days of listening to ZP…will it still work ? :thinking:

Now I will be on 5 days resting time and will start with the same subliminals again. Third cycle of 21 days.

I noticed it’s actually taking more number of days. With three tittles 21*3 + 15 days of rest! = 78 days!!

What results are you getting?

I feel am getting more Alpha, one of my friend was trying to command over me and I fought against him taking my stand. At the end he is nomore in my friends list.
Am more organized and focused better, trying to get to the next level all the time with riot in my mind. So, much that I don’t get sleep and to induce the same I get beers. I guess this is Ascension at work.

I started writing my book, which I guess is the Mogul at work.

Not sure with Wanted yet… Cause there is no good social life, lockdowns again. For wanted must go out. But I ran this to prepare myself when I go out…

3 Likes

@RVconsultant I started Wanted on Oct 20th 2021 and today it’s 21st Jan 2022. (In-between with release of ZP versions, I switched to ZP). It’s been three months with Wanted

I feel, now I must switch to StarkQ or Chosen instead of Wanted. How’s the thought ?

Also how’s Ascended Mogul over Mogul ?

What do you want to accomplish over the next 90 days?