Viktor’s Victory Venture (HeO + LBFH + RM:UWX)

Cycle 10 day 14

Mogul ?s + ?s + 3m & LBFH 4m

VLC lagged & destroyed the audio when i played the subs. it dragged the audio out and flickered.
So i restarted the stack, failed, and ended up switching to Windows Media Player.

Was it okay that i listened back from the beginning 3 times or should have i guessed where it was cut off and continued from there instead? does it matter?

@AnswerGroup
Pardon the tag, getting cut off without knowing where the sub stopped, in one way or another, has happened a few times and I’m sure it will happen again eventually. So i want to know what’s the best thing to do if something similar happens again.

1 Like

Cycle 10 day 15

Rest

Productivity high.

Work life balance is good with this stack. HeO + Mogul increase my productive and LBFH’s manifestations give me small rests throughout the day.

This stack is great.

2 Likes

Cycle 10 day 16

Mogul 5m + HeO 4m30s

Productivity high.

A holiday is not an excuse.
if i was going to celebrate something, it had to be about what i achieved.
not a participation award for staying alive.

2 Likes

That’s discussed in pretty good depth in this video. Forget about the ADHD part - he essentially just explains a really interesting meditation technique that happens to be something ADHD people are actually better at than neurotypical people. His argument is that capitalism controls meditation narratives now with apps like Calm and Headspace dominating the industry, so they’re focused on bringing the easiest most accessible types of meditation that the majority of (neurotypical) people can understand.

But in fact, “advanced” meditation is worlds different. And apparently if you have ADHD you’re better at it because it’s all about exploration of self.

I did this meditation without the OM chanting, just listening to buddhist chanting/music from a YT video, and went into my inner world to see the “source” of it all and it was outstanding, I was surfing my inner world and learning so much.

The buddhist chanting music wasn’t really my choice, was with my mother-in-law who was playing it, so i figured i might as well try a different type of meditation than focus-meditation, which is better w/o distraction.

3 Likes

this is a direct result that’s mentioned on the sales page of Mogul. But HEO and LBFH certainly aren’t hurting these results either.

1 Like

Sorry… I’m catching up on your journal.

Honestly I think you’d be fine with Phoenix. You’re fine with DR:LD and I think Phoenix isn’t NEARLY as hard as that one. But I also wanted to comment on some subs that I think would work well for you.

Primal, you should read the testimonials, EVERYONE is saying how calm, stoic, grounded they feel on it. A very high level of emotional control and zen-like certainty in self + relaxation, overall, even when taking massive action.

The original Godlike Masculinity might be right up your alley…

• Be completely unperturbed by any situation, person or event – you are in control.
  • Learn to command others with dignity and honor.
  • Discipline yourself – discipline your body, your mind and your soul.
  • Embrace ambition and use it to achieve heights you never even thought were possible.
  • Develop that “edge” that others can’t seem to get enough of.

Sanguine: Elixir is the smoothest healing experience that i’ve ever had (but haven’t run Phoenix tbh) and it may be exactly what you’re looking for. I like it way more than Sanguine. It does everything. And it’s a productivity booster on top of everything else, in a smooth way, nothing frenetic from pushing yourself too hard. It’s just easy to do what needs to be done, then you go back to being happy and chill.

Or if you’re up for it, Emperor Black is BIG on understanding yourself and your shadow to pursue your goals. Doesn’t have to be wealth. It’s about getting an intense understanding and mastery of yourself to push yourself with. This is a good one to understand by reading about on the forum rather than the sales age. It’s nuanced.

Out of all of them though, I think you should try the original GLM the most, though. Or if you’d like you can even go straight to GLM:Commander, it’s very similar to WB in some ways - they were released at the same time and are kind of the sex/status equivalent of each other. The original GLM is focused on internal development.

3 Likes

i think i’d be fine too with running phoenix, it’s one of the top subs that i want to try.

i didn’t read the description for primal because I’m not interested in trying romance subs again.
but i just read it since you mentioned it, i think i might like it. it’s still down in the list of subs that i want to prioritize though.

i had considered this sub, but I’m not interested in being more masculine so i didn’t think much about using it.

yes, sanguine & SE are on top of the list of the subs that i want to try. They sound like what I’m looking for.

I’m really interested in trying EB, but one of the reasons i like LBFH is the manifestations pull me out of the monk mode that I’m already in. I’m afraid EB is just gonna amplify the monk mode even more than necessary. your recommendation to try LE may work better for me.

I just read the description for GLM again, when i don’t pay attention to the word “masculinity”, the sub does sound like what i want. Well, another sub to the queue.

I have so many subs that i want to try. RM:UWX is next for sure,
but then there are other subs lined up now. QL, Phoenix, GLM, SE, Sanguine, LE.
a custom is inevitable a year from now :rofl:

1 Like

Sounds like HeO and LBFH are super long term and stable for you - maybe you just run them all the way up until you combine them into a custom

1 Like

Yea I’m going back into dzog chen a bit now with open sky it’s super cool and give extreme bliss.

What I kept from TWIM is the 6r those are the genius thing that you can use for all aspect of life.

1 Like

Is that what this meditation would be called, dzog chen?

I’ve heard of that a lot, when I was deep in Vipassana meditation, living in china for a little bit, that’s what all the monks there did. But I didn’t dive into it because i was on my own path

1 Like

Cycle 10 day 17

Rest

I thought there was nothing much happening and i was just productive.
little did i know that the small things that have been happening here and there outside of work are aligning themselves together to help with LBFH’s goal of increasing self-assuredness.

I know the concept, everyone knows it. but to understand and apply it in your life is another thing.
You can’t just think about it, you have to experience it first and gain understanding from it.
This is NSE in action.

1 Like

Think it’s spelled like that. But the meditation is open sky so you expand your awareness to your entire visual field and just let the visuals pass through you.

Then you add sound, and body awareness. With sound you listen to all sounds equally without focusing on any specific sound, And let it pass through the silence.

It make you extreme equanimous as you treat all visuals sound and body equally. It’s also more extroverted than most meditations so it’s good for social stuff as well.

Aka talking to girls. It gives so much bliss it’s very interesting. How can expanding your awareness give so much bliss I have no idea.

1 Like

i watched a video about dzogchen.
that’s an interesting concept.

Cycle 10 day 18

HeO 15m + Mogul 5m + AC 1m50s

I’m listening to the stack as I’m writing this.
I hope I won’t get overloaded.

Update 1:

I’m not overloaded. it doesn’t feel heavy. that’s unexpected.
Is it because the last time i used LBFH was 4 days ago? i need to experiment more with this.

WB

i did an introspection and realized that i have a better grasp of timing in conversations.
when to stop
when to stall
when to start
when to speak
when to stay silent

i don’t overthink it, i just know. it’s like an intuition.
This effect only shows up after i used WB, it’s working.

1 Like

they all begin with S thats pretty crazy : )

rofl :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

LBFH

I did an introspection after reading about how LBFH makes you “love everyone”

I came to the conclusion that i don’t. I’m more inclined to have better impression of others, but i still have the control over who i love and care about deeply.

Not only that, you also have the option to choose who do you want to love, who is worthy of your love. because the manifestation is completely insane.

1 Like

Dreams

I think i finally understand why i keep getting dreams about death. I know my subconscious is trying to say something to me.

I got dreams about life threatening situations, people i know in the death bed etc.

Then the last dream hit me hard.

This one was different.

Unlike the dreams before, I wasn’t in a fantasy world trying to survive, i wasn’t watching people dying, i wasn’t in a battle desperately defending myself.

I was sitting in a room, with a tv in front.
It was completely a safe space.
There was only “me”

Contemplating about life and death.

That was the most terrifying dream i had.

Because I’m usually not afraid of death, i’m generally satisfied with what i have and i don’t mind if everything is gone in a snap. But in that place, i got reconnected with that fear as if i was embodying someone else entirely. All the defenses i built all my life was gone.

There was no crowd, dragons or gun fires to split my attention. There was only me and that raw intense fear staring at each other.

The tv started playing my life, or what i felt like my life. I was confronted with how much sacrifices i did to my body just for my goals.

Then i was shown how every living thing will die and there will be time where i will never feel anything ever again. Unlike how i am when i’m awake, the “me” in the dream could feel the full emotion of the fear of death and losing what i usually take for granted like being able to see, to feel, to do activities etc.

The next one was brutal. I was shown how the people i love will eventually die. Now, I have been through a lot of people dying in my life. I was sad but that was it. In this dream, i was hit with a lot of regret. Pure, raw regret. There was no defenses, just the raw feeling of regret.

Then, the last one. It was the worse.
I suddenly knew that the “me” in the dream was me in the future. Old with a stern face. There, i was asked, was it worth it?

This was where i understood what the dreams were trying to tell me.

I sat there, i did what i strived for, i lived up to my values, i went through life up until that point of time.

But i was all alone.

Old and alone watching a tv in a room.

Was it worth it going through life, without making meaningful connections along the way?

1 Like

The dreams from subs are something else.

My feelings are amplified
The visuals are amplified
The story, setting, meaning etc are amplified

I don’t think i will ever use RoD, the dreams with other subs are wild already even without it. I can’t imagine how insane the dreams will get with RoD.