Viktor’s Victory Venture (HeO + LBFH + RM:UWX)

I purchased the program. Currently running Emperor but will definetely check it out.

1 Like

Cycle 13 day 21

Schedule

1 LBFH RM:UWX
3 HeO RM:UWX AC
6 LBFH RM:UWX
8 HeO RM:UWX
Repeat

HeO (8 cycles) 7m5s
RM:UWX (2-3 cycles) 3m36s

I finally reached 7m with HeO.

It started from 30s with +10s increment every listening day.
From the 3rd cycle, I started adding 15m loops here and there whenever my intuition told me to do so.
Whenever I play it for 15m, i use loud music to make the sub inaudible for the length that’s longer than what I’m supposed to listen at the time.

There is no reason to keep following the short loop rule. I have integrated well with HeO, 15m doesn’t burden me, and i have great results regardless of the length. But I will stick to the +10s increment just because I said I would.

1 Like

I don’t feel much load at all now, but there was some a few days ago.

I’m gonna tinker a bit with the schedule again, this is almost perfect. The goal is to have as little load as possible so I can focus on work.

1 LBFH RM:UWX
3 HeO RM:UWX AC
7 LBFH RM:UWX
9 HeO RM:UWX
Repeat

1 more rest days in the middle, 1 less at the end.

Cycle 13 day 22

Rest

Looks like HeO or RM:UWX won’t be updated any time soon. Also, I’ve figured out everything i need to know about subs after getting the new schedule above. Nothing else to experiment on.

I’ll use that schedule and slowly get back to the 9 on 4 off 9 on 4 off schedule when i have integrated better with RM:UWX

I’ll take another forum break to focus on my work. I want to optimize my time further. I feel like I’m going to miss a lot about this forum.

This has been in my mind since a week ago when i spammed about RM:UWX’s effects, but i felt like i should stayed for a bit longer. Now, my intuition says that i can leave without worry.

Maybe i’ll be back once every month to see the updates on HeO & RM:UWX. Or i will just ask my friends to keep an eye on them.

I don’t think i should close this journal

I will just be less active on the forum

But this is the end for now

1 Like

If HeO & RM:UWX get the love scripting in this update season, i will drop LBFH and compare the effects.

Dropping LBFH while still getting the love scripting is a win win. I get to focus on only 2 subs and reap the benefit of love scripting for my growth.

I will drop LBFH now.

HeO won’t be updated soon, but RM:UWX looks closer to be updated. I want the bloom from LBFH to be over first before using the new RM:UWX with the love scripting.

I had planned to stop online journaling a week ago, but the announcement that love scripting will be in all subs is big enough to make me come back.

I will stop LBFH so there won’t be any bloom left when the new love scripting update for RM:UWX arrives.

Now i have a few options on what to do with my stack after LBFH is gone

• only 2 subs. HeO + RM:UWX.
  • HeO + RM:UWX + DRLD
  • HeO + RM:UWX + Sanguine
  • HeO + RM:UWX + Mogul
  • HeO + RM:UWX + WB

Using only 2 subs is unnecessary, i have integrated with most of what HeO offers, my productivity is high even with LBFH in the stack, and i will stick to the stack for at least 1 year. So it doesn’t matter how slow the effects from RM:UWX will come out, i have plenty of time to let them show themselves.

My intuition told me to use DRLD. But using 3 productivity subs is too much. I don’t want to collapse from overworking again.

Sanguine is the best candidate. It’s aligned with all of my goals. Meditation, emotional control, calmness, etc. i may add it to the stack

Mogul is unnecessary. RM:UWX’s wealth scripting is stupidly strong. It’s also another productivity sub. I need a sub like LBFH to control it.

WB has scripting for mastering word usage. It’s useful to pair with RM:UWX. Mastery over written & spoken words sounds like a good combo. The physical shifting scripting pairs nicely with HeO. The emotional control scripting is also good for my meditation goals. It’s also a good sub to lower my productivity so i don’t get too carried away. The only downside is the romance scripting. I enjoy it, but i need to focus on work.

So it’s either Sanguine or WB.

I just remembered that i could consciously guide the romance scripting to support my work the last time i used WB. It’s unnecessary, but so is the sparring scripting from HeO. It doesn’t matter.

WB looks really logical to use now. Sanguine is good, but WB is strong enough to help me with meditation on its own. Paired with HeO and RM:UWX, it’s more than enough.

WB + HeO + RM:UWX.

If the new primer update for RM:UWX & HeO isn’t enough to replace LBFH, then i will add LBFH back into the stack. I don’t want to stop using it.

1 Like

I shouldn’t have jumped straight to WB.

The recon is nothing like the first few cycles i used it, but the lethargy recon is really strong. i should have waited 5 more days and followed the 12 day rule since the last time i used LBFH.

I’ll use even more rest days from now on.

1 Like

I’ll leave again until there’s an update for HeO or RM:UWX

with WB in the stack, I’ll restart the microloop for HeO & RM:UWX again from 0.
WB: +30s every listening day
HeO: +10s every listening day
RM:UWX: +3s every listening day

I’ll use different amounts of rest days, but the schedule will be largely structured like this:

WB + RM:UWX
rest
HeO + RM:UWX
rest

I’ll use more HeO + RM:UWX than WB for the first few cycles, then I’ll run them equally after i feel that WB has integrated well within me. I’ll start WB from 2 times every cycle, then I’ll slowly increase it till it reaches 5 times every cycle. equal with HeO.

I’ll swap back to LBFH when WB reaches 15m in 7 to 9 cycles from now, RM:UWX and HeO will have been updated for a few months by then. That’s enough to see how the new love scripting in RM:UWX and HeO will take effect and how it is compared to LBFH.

3 Likes

I miss LBFH :cry:

after this experiment, I’ll make LBFH the main focus of the stack.
I want to reach the point where everything i get from LBFH is my default even when it’s out of the stack.
Some of it is already ingrained in me, but some isn’t there when I’m off from the sub.
It will take years, but I’m willing to put in the time.

2 Likes

This is a false positive. it turned out i was sick and the lethargy was a symptom of it.
I’m recovering now, overworking is not sustainable.

Edit 1:
It’s a good thing i picked WB instead of DRLD. I need more rest, not to push my limits.
HeO, RM:UWX, and my own sheer willpower are pushing it hard enough as is.

1 Like

WAIT A MINUTE

Maybe the key is to run paragon so I can push even more without having to worry too much about my body. It will help me recover and intuitively guide me to keep my body healthy while I’m pushing my limits.

Why didn’t I think about this before? I’m glad I wrote that down.

I’m still stuck in bed while waiting for my body to recover
I haven’t been resting this long for months. frankly, i don’t know what to do, maybe just resting is enough.

Switching to paragon long term for productivity’s sake makes a lot of sense. I have been trying to find the balance between my body’s limit & how productive i can be. Using paragon will help me find the balance and push more.

I’m still not sure though, HeO has its own recovery scripting, and physical shifting can take longer to manifest. maybe i should stick with HeO and my current stack first before thinking about switching one of them for paragon.

1 Like

I may as well actively journal again here until I have recovered enough to work

Cycle 14 day 10

Rest day 2

the schedule so far

1 WB 1m36s + RM:UWX 15s
4 HeO 10s + RM:UWX 3s
6 HeO 15m + RM:UWX 6s + AC 10s
8 WB 30s + RM:UWX 9s
10 now

The recon from WB, compared to the first time i listened to it, is really minor. It’s not even as much as the weight from the first few cycles of LBFH.

I miss LBFH though, it has been over half a month since I last listened to it. But there are a lot of changes from it that still stick around too. Maybe i can substitute it using metta meditation, just like how i substituted WB’s emotional control scripting using vipassana.

As for the effects of HeO & RM:UWX, idk. I couldn’t work or study much.

RM:UWX’s wealth scripting is still insane though, everything just flows. i can confidently step forward without worry. I know everything will simply just work. It’s like the universe is taking care of me no matter what.

HeO is… i can’t tell much, i know the effects are there, but i can’t point them out with how seamless and natural the sub integrates with me. it feels like i’m not “becoming” something, i’m just me. always growing, but it feels “me”. I guess this is how it feels when a sub has completely integrated with you. I want to feel like this too with LBFH.

Update 1:

I forgot to add, i read HeO’s description again a few days ago, and i realized that there’s a goal that sounds similar to the module Total Nonchalance. After a bit of introspection, the scripting does work really well, even when i wasn’t aware that it existed. It’s not as strong as WB’s emotional control scripting, but it’s more than enough if i add vipassana too. The scripting from HeO & vipassana works similarly enough in practice to enhance each other.

I’m so glad that i have passed the “loss” type of recon from WB. It was intense, way too intense. I have gone through a lot in life, and only a few felt as bad as the initial recon from WB. That’s what i get from jumping straight to an artisanal title when i was a newbie, rofl.

Now instead of getting dreams about loss and death, i get dreams about harem & adventures. Funny how smooth it flows once i have reconciled with the sub.

I wonder what will i miss from UA if i make a custom using RM:UWX core + Rembrandt. Conversely, what will i miss from RM:UWX if i make a custom using UA core + modules that look like they belong in RM:UWX like Ultimate Writer, Story Teller, Sacred Words, The Merger of Worlds, Perfect Avatar etc.

I feel more peaceful and calm overall ever since i started using subs from SC. I can’t point out which sub contributes the most to this though, since every one of them adds to the overall calmness in their own unique ways.

I think you wouldn’t miss too much with a RMUWX + Rembrandt custom, but you would miss a lot with a UA + Modules custom. RM:UWX is a very wide sub that’s all encompassing, whereas UA is like Rembrandt on steroids. Rembrandt is much smaller than UA, but not too much wider in scope comparatively

1 Like