Very amazing first day!

Hello All: I purchased Stark ZP, Genesis Mogul, and Renaissance at the recommendation of my friend who has amazing results from her subs here. I stacked Stark ZP and Genesis Mogul so much positive self talk about how great I am, I can do anything and I was born for genius. I really felt a relaxed state and how natural this all is. I am happy because this is effective and the messages are flowing in my brain all day.

It is now replacing my junk talk that can happen…I really feel that this is highly effective …I will take tomorrow off and and so excited to resume again. I am so happy I found you because this stuff works and is the highest of quality. I felt all I had to do has to sit back and relax and allow the subs to work it’s magic. Also thank you to my friend for her to suggest such powerful stuff.

13 Likes

welcome to SC!
good luck & have fun with the subs. mogul has helped me a lot too.

4 Likes

Great choices. Congrats on the results and welcome to the forums :beers:

3 Likes

Great to be here.

3 Likes

Welcome to sub club!

3 Likes

Hi @SubGenius welcome to subliminal club.

3 Likes

I am so happy to be here.

2 Likes

Be very careful as to take all the time you need between loops if you want to maintain a smooth upward ride

4 Likes

I will

2 Likes

great to be here.

3 Likes

I suggested a listening schedule to him.

Maybe there’s better ideas though.

Stark + GM one day
Alternating with RM other day.

2 Likes

Welcome, we are all lucky to be here and getting to use this awesome stuff.

Have a good ride

3 Likes

thank you!!! We are lucky!!

2 Likes

We are winners.

4 Likes

Hey All: I just wanted to let you know I am on day six and lovin’ the subs. I just lay back and let the subs do their magic. It’s not meditation so I am glad if my mind wanders. Change big and small is what it’s all about. I am reading new books. Reconstructing current ideas into something new. My quest is having faith in my works (action steps). Walking in others shoes as they seek and drawing lessons from their journey.

Joining the tribe of ‘truth’ seekers and drawing my ‘truth’ from their experiences. When I am doing the subs I believe someone else is ‘subbing’ with me at the same time. Thus a collective mass is being generated for each of us and ALL of us…we are ALL and we are ONE…action is a 3D experiment that I will PLAY with…yours in truth. DON

2 Likes

I can see RM is doing you some good eh?!

I found myself writing differently on that title.

1 Like

Hey All: I am reporting on my wins:
-I started a new YouTube channel (action) and following up on dormant video ideas. I learned BATCH PROCESSING so that I film 10 videos in one day and program them to be released as I choose so I can focus on other goals.
-I woke up with an amazing app idea.
-my dreams are so vivid and amazing. I dreamt of Sylvester Stallone. Maybe I am the new ROCKY.
-I am reading books from 1917 so I can get a different reading perspective than modern day writers.

I notice changes and that is what the sub experience is all about. Stay awe-some. DON

3 Likes

Love this!

1 Like

Hey All: I am at the end of my first stack STARK ZP, GM and Renaissance and taking five days off. During the last week I switched over to Stark BLACK. WOWZ I am doing more action without hesitation. Loving doing my YouTube channel. ***** BIG WIN ALERT**** Two weeks prior to COVID at 62 years old I decided to start up a standup comedy career. I had an amazing beginning and played in Toronto’s and Canada’s top club…only to find out two weeks later the world stopped .

I called this ‘dark’ humour… I stopped my standup career totally. At the same time I upgraded to STARK BLACK. I emailed the comedy club to do amateur night and POOF!!! I got a February 27th spot. The most amazing thing I got selected in a way that is not ‘usually’ done for this club…the usual ‘rules’ did not apply to me. These subs work when I move my feet. Stay amazing !!! DON

6 Likes

Nice, congratz, you’ll rock

2 Likes