Very amazing first day!

Hey ALL: I had an AMAZING comedy club experience after 4 years off the stage. I felt ULTRA creativity in my act. I turned simple ideas into masterpieces in comedy. I was very fluid and physical on stage and mastered the audience. In comedy it is a living thing and seconds before I went on stage I had a brilliant idea that was unscripted. I LOVE stand up because I AM the: writer, director, actor and can create characters and worlds.

I was “IN FLOW” and I was pure creativity. Being on stage is like a blur because you are really in the moment and magic happens. I wanted to ‘heal’ the audience with my comedy. I will combine comedy and healing as my modality. The subs do stimulate my creativity and through communicating it to the world in the many facets of comedy…YouTube, posting, course creation, books…I want to add to the world humour. If anyone ever wants to do standup. DO IT!

Also, your own perspective on the world is the key. I believe the world is hungry to laugh. Laughter is the medicine from the Gods. Know Thy Self. DON

4 Likes

Beyond the laughter… :blue_heart:

1 Like

Hello: The subs have lead me explore the glory of Toronto’s 5 star hotel dining experience. Dining in a fine hotel restaurant is something I urge you all to try once in your life. Everything is done in fine detail. I arrived and was greeted by the waiter and he said: “Very nice to see you again, welcome back!”. This was the first time I was in this hotel dining room. I felt a feeling of fame and recognition. When I walk down the streets I feel people are looking at me and I am feeling good about it.

I was looking for a jacket for my comedy show in the mens department and it lacked any style I wanted. My inner voice said: “Go to the Ladies department”. There I found the proper fit and style which in time lead me to purchase two more styles. It is a unisex look and when I walk around I feel great. Shopping ‘differently’ changed my style and I feel wonderful wearing my jackets.

This hotel has a 17th floor viewing experience that is beautiful. Yes exploring my city for ‘different’ has lead me off the same old same old routines. When you explore your world it changes. Stay curious. DON

4 Likes

Hey All: More wins to share. I revisited my 5 star hotel again and was greeted with an air of recognition. A new hostess I have NEVER seen before said: “Nice to see you again! I have been noticing you from the second floor that is why you have not seen me.” Wow!!! I requested to have a drink in the 17th floor viewing area. This is a very popular spot and got a beautiful table without a reservation.

Another day I visited the bar at my favourite pub and the moment I walked in I had instant rapport from a gentleman from Vancouver Canada. We engaged in wonderful conversation immediately. I am treated like a king everywhere I go. I learned to go to excellent establishments to experience the royal treatment.

I continue to shop at the ladies section for jackets because of fit and wonderful designs. I debated on a jacket that was very ‘different’. This store has one of a kind stuff and things disappear fast. I said to myself if it is there tomorrow buy it. I felt it was too wild for me. It was the perfect thing to take me “out of my comfort zone” . I changed to stark black for about three cycles and I am treated and recognized from everyone.

I remember when I did not like clothes shopping now I explore and find some wonderful NEW looks. Stay awesome. Stay wild. Stay amazing. DON

2 Likes

You’re having excellent results!!

2 Likes

Hey All: Due to me going to 5 star hotels and fine dining I find the clients there are of a successful business class. A different tribe than perhaps a pub or a chain restaurant. Where I go is intimate, well managed and family run.

I joined two men at the bar and one man introduced his friend and said he ran a successful frozen pizza company. I never met these dudes before and they said I was the wealthiest one of all three. The conversations are amazing because I learn a lot and the lessons are of great value. Change where you go to eat or shop to higher level and the experience is worth it. I am doing a change to my subs and I will post about it soon. DON

3 Likes

Hey All: I switched up to Ultimate Writer and R.I.C.H and my amazing experiences keep occurring. As I continue my beautiful journey I love to share. One of my favourite restaurant owner bought me a drink only after a few visits. I remember when I visited a place for years and was never complimented anything. I visited my favourite hotel and the place was surrounded by fresh Easter flowers. I don’t celebrate any holidays so it was a wonderful experience because many places have fake flowers.

My dream destination is Singapore and the host worked for Singapore airlines so we had a lengthy conversation and a learned a lot. WOWZ. My dessert was vanilla ice cream and was made onsite and wonderful. It was two scoops and I said that I will return to have chocolate. He asked if I would like a sample and I said a tiny one. He returned with one full scoop. I felt all my requests were handled in a very professional way . I love the phrase: “Under promise and over deliver”.

Yes, everywhere I go I get treated like a king :prince: . Stay wild in the wilderness of life. No is a delayed ‘yes’. DON

4 Likes

But fake flowers never dies, no maintenance. :laughing:
Singapore is a nice place but expensive.

Welcome to subliminal club @SubGenius

1 Like

also in Toronto! wish I’d heard you play!

1 Like

me too

1 Like

I am prepared for Singapore and do subs on the plane…

2 Likes

Welcome to Singapore!

Man, I love Singapore. It’s been years since I’ve been, but I really want to visit there again when I’m ready to spend. It’s expensive but gorgeous and very safe.

1 Like

Cheaper food tend to be in “hawker centres”. Kinda down and dirty and quality varies, but a lot of variety and local cuisine. Off the top of my head, Old Airport Road (walk from Dakota station) and Maxwell Food Centre (Maxwell station) are notable ones (so not really that cheap, but shouldn’t go wrong).

The expensive areas are really nice though (airport, Marina Bay Sands, Orchard).