Using the pendulum technique to pick your Subliminal

I was trying different titles. I experienced some strong reconciliation with them. Tonight, I decided to change my strategy. Why not simply ask your subconscious mind if the title your are playing is acceptable right now?
I proceed to ask using the pendulum. The response I got:

• No to StarkQ, Emperor, Primal or EoG
  • Yes to Ascended Mogul, PCC and QL ST4

Let’s see what happens with my new stack.
Cheers
Salchichon

4 Likes

Interesting.

Have you tried Muscle Testing.

I have no idea about that. I read about pendulum on The power of self hypnosis. Tonight, suddenly I said, hey, why not? It’s like mini Ouija.

Can be used to confirm your pendulum findings.

2 Likes

Does your subconscious know what is best for you?

Does the use of subs ulter the subconscious anyway?

Is using a pendulum the best way of doing this? Are there any other ways?

BTW, I genuinely want your (or anyone elses) answers, I am not having a go at you.

No, but your Super Conscious does. The subconscious just executes what the conscious/subliminals instructs it to.

Thanks for your answer.

What is a super conscious, how does it differ from you subconscious and how does it know what is best for you?

TIA

Superconscious is like your higher self, or the “Parent” of the mind. As the parent, it knows what is best. The subconscious is another part of the mind that executes suggestions of the superconscious and the conscious. It can be seen as the “Kid” of the mind, especially since it take things very literally.

1 Like

Thanks for your reply.

Do you or anyone else happen to know of anything online where I can look into this more?

Do we share a superconscious?

Biology Of Belief by Dr Bruce Lipton is a good resource.

I dont know, but I can see the answer being a “Yes”.

Actually our unconscious or subconscious is our Higher Self while the Superconscious is your connection to the Divine and represents your Nomad or Oversoul.

I was taught differently. The way I understand it, the subconscious is not the higher self because all it does is simply executes/manifest in the physical body what the conscious / superconscious instructs it to, via thoughts and/or emotions. It plays no part in deciding what’s best for an individual.

The Higher Self is your Self from the Future and is you with 100% brain capacity, yet not until you merge with it. The Higher Self lies dormant and doesn’t become conscious until you merge with it, which doesn’t actually mean that it isn’t living as time is only an illusion. The you from the future which is already merged with the Higher Self can alter affect you in the past.

It does not simply execute or manifest, the Divine executes and manifests, the higher self is only the communicator of the message. It is the Feminine side of the brain that has a connection to the Higher Self and the Higher Self has a connection to the Oversoul/Monad/Superconsciousness which has a connection to the Divine.

Your Higher Self is constantly trying to aid you in the past to change the future for himself, this is done through guidance which is transmitted through intuition, visions, numbers, and so on. A Monad or Superconsciousness contains plenty of higher selves as for us it is the Human Collective.

Well actually to makes things clear and easy, I only divide things in two; that which is conscious and that which is not. Your unconscious has a connection to the Divine and all there is, it is omnipresent and connected to everything else in the Multi-Dimensional Multi-Verse.

Some people find different names for the same exact thing and when it comes down to it, it doesn’t really matter that much as there is only the conscious and unconscious. Everything else is symbolization for the conscious mind to rationalize and theorize that which is not conscious.

I do think this is what Tyrant is about. Would love to get more conformation on that module

1 Like

This is an excellent idea, @Salchichon! I can’t believe I didn’t think of this before!
I have used pendulum for other things, just never thought to use it to askt he SubC about subs specifically.

One way I use it is, set up yes/no signals…
And then, while holding the pendulum still, simply state a belief statement that you want to see if you currently hold that belief or not.
The pendulum will swing “Yes” if you do, and “No” if not.

1 Like

What do you think of this:

Consciousness is the one and only reality, not figuratively but actually. This reality may for the sake of clarity be likened unto a stream which is divided into two parts, the conscious and the subconscious. In order to intelligently operate the law of consciousness, it is necessary to understand the relationship between the conscious and the subconscious.

The conscious is personal and selective; the subconscious is impersonal and non-selective. The conscious is the realm of effect; the subconscious is the realm of cause. These two aspects are the male and female divisions of consciousness. The conscious is male; the subconscious is female.

The conscious generates ideas and impresses these ideas on the subconscious; the subconscious receives ideas and gives form and expression to them.

By this law – first conceiving an idea and then impressing the idea conceived on the subconscious – all things evolve out of consciousness; and without this sequence, there is not anything made that is made.

The conscious impresses the subconscious, while the subconscious expresses all that is impressed upon it.

The subconscious does not originate ideas, but accepts as true those which the conscious mind feels to be true and, in a way known only to itself, objectifies the accepted ideas.

Therefore, through his power to imagine and feel and his freedom to choose the idea he will entertain, man has control over creation. Control of the subconscious is accomplished through control of your ideas and feelings.

The mechanism of creation is hidden in the very depth of the subconscious, the female aspect or womb of creation.

The subconscious transcends reason and is independent of induction. It contemplates a feeling as a fact existing within itself and on this assumption proceeds to give expression to it. The creative process begins with an idea and its cycle runs its course as a feeling and ends in a volition to act.

3 Likes