Using the pendulum technique to pick your Subliminal

Love me some Neville <3

1 Like

High 5!!!

Very accurate and insightful scripture!

1 Like

There are a few lines in there that implies that the subconscious simply manifests ideas impressed upon it, such as:

the subconscious receives ideas and gives form and expression to them.

and

The subconscious does not originate ideas, but accepts as true those which the conscious mind feels to be true and, in a way known only to itself, objectifies the accepted ideas.

Those weā€™re also the lines I did not agree with, lol.

Youā€™ve got to understand that life is a paradox and while some lines are true there opposites are also true. It is the conscious mind that receives ideas from the subconscious mind, not the other way around although it is.

1 Like

Where can I read more about this?

I use it with the yes/no signal. Iā€™m confident that is going to work for me. Of course, you have to train it asking questions that you know for sure that are yes or no. I added the counterclockwise for ā€œI donā€™t knowā€.

I believe all those are useful metaphors to deal with one mind. I donā€™t know how it works. However, the worse way to go is against. Why not just ask what is best at this moment?
I prefer to negotiateā€¦
Cheers

You can treat the subconscious mind as a very very powerful supercomputer.

However, no matter how powerful a supercomputer is, if you donā€™t give it any specific instructions or input any data, it will not do anything for you.

You can ask your subconscious mind to add 1 and 2 together and it will give you 3 and if you donā€™t tell your subconscious mind that you actually want it to add 0.6 and 1.5 it will still give you 3 as its answer.

And this is the problem, the metaphors are not useful.

If fact the use of metaphors actually add to confusion and incomprehension hence the disagreement between @hermit and @sirchirā€¦

When you key in your data into the computer, the computer receives it , does the calculation and returns the output in the form of what you see on the computer screen (or any other Graphical User Interface).

The computer does not come up with ideas on its own - if you feed it garbage ideas, it will output garbage ideas.

Also, it has already been pre-programmed to process data in a certain way. Theoretically, it is possible to change the program in which it runs but that is not within the technical ability of the average user.

This is how I understood it, but @Hermit has a different view. Bruce Lipton also shares his idea.