Ultimate Writer custom

I am planning on creating a custom with Ultimate Writer for creative writing.

My goals are:

• learning the craft better
  • writing a first novel draft
  • get inspired with creative ideas

I want to create a light 10 modules sub. Maybe one major subliminal core, maybe none.

Also, I have not decided yet if I should use Q strength or Q:T strength.

Here is my current draft B:

• Ascended Mogul
  • Ultimate Writer
  • The Spotlight
  • Deep Sleep
  • Mosaic
  • Productivity Unleashed
  • Inner Voice
  • Divine Will
  • Trailblazer
  • Current Invoker

here is my current draft A:

• Ascended mogul
  • Ultimate Writer
  • The Spotlight
  • Trailblazer
  • Current Invoker
  • Joye de vivre
  • Inner Voice
  • Emperor’s voice
  • Informaticon
  • RAIKOV

The idea of using Ascended mogul as major sub came from the topic about Ultimate music producer.
I could also think of using StarkQ plus InnerCircle.

StarkQ seems to be good for learning the craft (intelligence) + business and innovation aspects. I don’t know if it is too much of a heavy weight. Inner Circle I liked in the past for manifesting connections, but I don’t know if two cores are too much in a 10 modules sub. On the other hand it’s a light sub - the Q version of it is only 30 minutes long.

What do you think?

5 Likes

How about:

• Stark Q Core/Ultimate Artist Q Core
  • Inner Circle
  • Ultimate Writer
  • The Spotlight
  • Trailblazer
  • Current Invoker
  • Productivity Unleashed
  • Divine Will
  • Informaticon
  • RAIKOV
9 Likes

Sounds really good, now I have to look into the description of Ultimate Artist and Stark Q again to make a decision.

My tendency is currently going towards a terminus build, but I will read into this a bit more. I have had only experience with the StarkQ terminus before.

I decided to give Ultimate Artist a try and stayed at normal q strength. Ultimate Artist seems to be less explored but more fitting for my goals and StarkQ has many features I currently don’t need.

Soon the adventure will begin. Until I can go on board I will run the non-name embedded versions of UA and IC. One loop a day.

For reading literature / learning I plan to use BLU.

3 Likes

Don’t forget to read The Writer’s Journey, it has everything you need for proper storytelling and theory.
I’ve been using Ultimate Artist for over a month now, it helps greatly to develop your creative skills.
You made a good choice!

3 Likes

May reading the Writers journey begin as soon as possible. Going to order it now.

1 Like

You won’t regret it, awesome book for deep learning and understanding of a good story with each important concept dissected.
Here, some tips from @SaintSovereign himself that can help ya (Big thanks man!)

Original thread: OmFlux's Custom ArtMogul + Custom SpartanBeast + Custom WealthActivator - #18 by Floridianninja

2 Likes

UA is great. It’s kinda WeaponX, so it triggers strongly when you are in the Act of your Craft. Not for passive listening. :+1:t2:

Wait what! :astonished:

I haven’t gotten into Customs yet, but if shorter loops are offered, I’d be even more interested to jump in. :blush:

4 Likes

Maybe it’s an error with my download, but the masked q version from the non-name-embedded shop of inner circle is 30 minutes long. It has nothing to do with the length of custom titles.

Yes. That’s true. I imagined a different meaning. :smile:

Being kind of WeaponX I listen to it while writing to get best results? In the beginning I want to listen to just one loop. So writing while doing that is no problem.

Or will it also help if I listen and write later? Or listening more than I am actually writing?

I have to read into WeaponX titles, the only one I had in the past was Gaming Mastery.

1 Like

“You experience a WeaponX title when you’re in the ACT.”

It just means that you may not FEEL any effects in your regular experience of life. Like how people report confidence, peace of mind, etc. on a masculine sub.

You will feel the difference strongly when you are writing.

This is unrelated to when you listen.
Most users have experienced this with Sex Mastery built into several subs.

2 Likes

Today the Writer‘s Journey book arrived. I‘ve read writing books based on the work of Joseph Campbell before. Seems to be a book worth to study and read several times.

I currently feel overwhelmed by it. Need to frame it as a winnable challenge and not get discouraged by the complexity. Procrastination pattern is kicking in but I will continue reading it now.

2 Likes

There is a chapter in the book The Synchronicity Key by David Wilcock about writing a story, along with references.

2 Likes

How is your progress, mate?