Some Advice for a Custom Sub for a New Direction

Been a while since I took a break from subliminals. I will save whatever happened in my life during that period for another time.

In any case, interesting to see that there have been so many changes and so many new people,but glad to see many of the older users still hanging around in this forum.

The reason for this post is that I would like to have some advice about a certain direction that I have felt very drawn into in recent days.

As some of you might have remembered, I was very deep into topics like Neville Goddard, manifestation, imagination and at the same time had a strong interest in topics related to psychology, history, politics, business, economics and society in general.

I had this fantasy of somehow becoming rich and powerful through business eventually even though I was starting from a low point and actually I didn’t know what I wanted.

Now that has started to wear out, and I don’t think I have to be a corporate boss or a politician.

Recently however, I had a strong urge to learn more about writing fiction. I have an interest in focusing on a few themes in historical fiction like economics and business. In particular, 20th century economic growth miracles fascinate me a lot and I would like to produce fiction in very accurately-researched settings with some real-life characters.

The research component for what I want to write is something that I think I would particularly enjoy as I love doing research on those fields. In fact, one of the more famous fiction writers who did the type of strong research was the late Arthur Hailey who learnt about every industry inside out before writing stories focused around that industry. Sometimes it took him 3 years but for me I don’t have so much time.

It’s a combination of the skills of research, imagination, story-telling, psychology that I see myself being able to utilize as a writer. Apart from that, if I can’t go out and conquer the world like Bill Gates or Mark Zuckerberg, I can build my own literary empire and build worlds for people to live their imagination in.

Eventually, I would like to make enough money from fiction writing, but at this point of time, I still have to concern myself with other sources of income.

Anyway, would like to seek some advice on these goals and what should be in my custom subliminal if I am going to build one. There have been lots of new Q Modules in the Q-Store, but I haven’t checked them out yet.

I was thinking that I would need Mind’s Eye, Renaissance Man and perhaps Limitless as my base. Of course Ultimate Writer as well as Polyglot would be in there too. The ability to get photographic memory and rapid reading skills is also important as I have lots of books that I need to read and understand. Just wondering what else I will need to help out with the money component.

3 Likes

Hey King, Glad to see you back here!

Ultimate Artist? I’m surprised that you didn’t include it? That thing has helped me so much, its like the story that I’m working on is weaving all the time. I get inspiration as I’m sleeping, as I’m waking up, as I’m in traffic, in shower, basically whenever I’m bored. And when I read something, or see something, I’m getting inspired all the time, this inspiration is not limited to only writing, but extends whatever I fancy.

I love writers, be they novelists or screen writers, that fully immerse themselves in a topic by research and whatnot, makes things very authentic and real. I’m doing that myself, constantly learning more and pouring into my world with newfound knowledge

Other modules that come to mind:

Trailblazer
Ultimate Writer
Informaticon
RAIKOV
Productivity Unleashed
Sacred Words
The Lines
Single Point
The Way of Roi

To a lesser to degree (in the sense of not being exclusive art modules):

Furious Ascent
Unrelenting Wealth Motivation and Energy
Productivity Unleashed.
Carpe Diem
Gloryseeker
Storyteller (still don’t know how then transfers to writing)
Inner Circle Core

1 Like

Ultimate artist is what you want if you wanna write

1. Ultimate Artist
  2. Limitless
  3. Mind’s Eye
  4. Ultimate Writer
  5. Organization Perfected
  6. Mastermind
  7. Polyglot
  8. Sacred words
  9. The Lines
  10. Single Point
  11. Productivity Unleashed
  12. Informaticon
  13. Storytelling
  14. Furious Ascent
  15. Trailblazer
  16. Carpe Diem Ascended
  17. Stress displacement
  18. Khronos Key
  19. Machine: Action
  20. Machine Rest
1 Like

@Lion is a writer too. He should be able to help

1 Like
1 Like

I would go for the following custom:

1. Renaissance Man Q Core
  2. Ultimate Artist Q Core
  3. R.I.C.H. Ultima Core
  4. Ultimate Writer
  5. Sacred Words
  6. Polyglot
  7. RAIKOV
  8. Carpe Diem Ascended
  9. The Spotlight
  10. Yggdrasil
  11. Mosaic

A light custom that takes care of 90% of your requirements is better than a heavy one that covers 100%. Less recon with a lightweight custom too.

If you need to use Mind’s Eye, stack it with this custom.

5 Likes