Ultimate Sub for Self Mastery?

I haven’t run Khan so I can’t comment on it. As far as self mastery or self discipline, Emperor is one of the subs that has the most reviews. I go by my own experience and was other people have said.

The best sub is Limitless

You run it while you read Mastery by Robert Greene.

Emperor: Discipline, self control and determination towards PRIMARILY empire building and wealth.
Khan: forging your character more consciously, BUT again, PRIMARILY TOWARDS power and sexuality.
EB:TOG: faaar more discipline and self control than khan and OG emperor+plus the spiritual dive which gets you into an alchemical journey, shadow work and monk mode(monks always remind me of high self-control). But still some power and dominance aspect(The whole greatness aspect through discipline and self-control, still, more consciously forged)

Another conclusion from right now:
Alchemist is the sub which helps you forge your personality COMPLETELY consciously, even you ambitious thoughts would be questioned.
And it’s also written on the sales page and is obvious that spiritual work strengthens the will(self-control and mastery) and willpower

Regarding titles being tested. I don’t think those who bough EB:ToG when it JUST got released are dumb. Titles, even the artisans, are tested widely before releasing. And I prefer to judge by the description, cuz I observed that most of the time judgements about the subs which are contrary to it’s description, prove wrong at the end.

1 Like

I’m just never going to put on a par a sub that has countless wonderful reviews and testimonies and that actually has been the flagship of this company for years and a sub that has been out for fewer than 100 days and we don’t even know for sure what it really does. :man_shrugging:
I might change my opinion in six months though.

maybe Emperor or Emperor Black

Khan has lots of seductnoion scipting probably

I think would be a good foundation, or perhaps a good excavation to pour a foundation upon.

1 Like

I understand you don’t have bad intent but it’s still wrong and don’t hit me with the “read sales page” because we are users of this program

In this case you’re wrong about Khan. And even @Alphamale is wrong about it since he said you can’t be celibate on it. It “uses” your sexuality to hone your will. Mental clarity. Masculinity. And drive.

There seems to be a misconception here that your sexuality uses you, you can definitely be a monk mode Khan, I called it the father of subs because every single title here is better when you learn to transmute your sexual energy to your goals.

If you’re out here on Khan unable to control your own d*ck, or changing life plans to “hit it” then you’re utterly failing on this program. I definitely believe a complete newbie can get on this program and knowing that is is possible to use your sexuality to further even deep spiritual goals can soar to the heavens very quick (within first few cycles)

I even recall @Billions trying to call me wrong back when I was saying a completely new user can jump into khan stage 1 and he’s like you, someone who never used it but is a master sales page reader

Either way, a lot of people here have to stop talking about this program until they use it properly because using sales page and your imagination isn’t the way to go

Khan is the king of self mastery.

3 Likes

I am sorry for that misunderstanding , when I wrote the above was not a sarcastic words but because I can’t open the Shop and copy paste part of the sales copy I mean . I already opened a thread that I can’t open the Shop from my phone .

@tobyone is celibate on Khan and has great benefit

2 Likes

Anyone can use anything as their first sub.

People can run DR as their first sub. I’ve seen cases of that going well.

Khan ST1 is just as good as ascension in terms of foundation building.

“Beginners Can’t Run Khan” is either a straw man statement by you that lacks nuance or a gross overexaggeration by me that lacks nuance.

I know a guy who has social anxiety, and I’m thinking of recommending him subs and giving him khan as his first sub.

There’s nothing wrong with a newbie’s brain that makes it so he can’t run Khan. TBH I’m so in love with multistagers these days I’m thinking more people should run ST1 Of whatever multi-stage category they’re interested in as their first sub before running other major titles.

But new users don’t have the skills to recognize what recon feels like and how to react to it. They don’t know their arse from a hole in the ground as far as subs are concerned. If they know what they’re doing, anything is fine.

Khan ST1 and some others like it require an intuitive listening pattern for new users, erring on the low-exposure side, at first. But new users simply don’t have that ability.

And recommending them Khan first but having them run 15 min loops every second day for 21 days regardless of recon is too much

3 Likes

Definitely agree, khan can be celibate and channel all that sexual energy into their purpose.

Can, for sure.

A man focused on being celibate can turn any sub to celibacy

Just like how people have been reporting social and sexual dominance on emperor black

@Prioritas

I know your IRL situation.

Book a 10 day silent meditation vipssana retreat.

Make your keystone habit a run every morning T a certain time.

Cut back and work on reducing coffee to 2-3x a week if you drink it regularly.

If you have adhd or identify with that or any other mood disorders, run QL… we could talk about subs in depth, but, self mastery is about conscious actions as well

1 Like

It’s kinda funny, because it just happened that way because of what was going on in my life. And now I live on the countryside in another country, and still pretty isolated. One day oh but one day I shall see the light of modern society again… says the man that is typing something on the internet lol

But yeah, I consciously directed it inwards for a long time.

1 Like

Damn, that is a surprise
@Tobyone were you able to do it at the start of Khan or after the recon faded?

At around stage 2 back in Qv1 after 1,5 months of Total Breakdown I had some going out on Total Reprogramming, and there’ were some successes. But honestly so long ago I can’t hardly remember anything from it.

I mean the fact that you could transmite it and not go for having sex

Yeah many times. I found that my standards were raised so much from the ordinary standard I had before. If it aint a good match I just not go for it, simple as that.

And yes I have been able to use it for other gains.

1 Like

Wow that’s great
Like you can be productive as hell on it and not think about women?
And also be celibate? Damn
Did you get this ability after recon vanished or what?

Mind you it’s not a decision that I shall be celibate or anything, if it happens it happens. I just went through the rockiest phase of my adult life and chose to use Khan as a way to grow up internally by consciously directing it that way. The seclusion part was just my own inner need to withdraw from all the chaos to find myself again.

It was always there. It’s as simple as not paying any attention to overtly sexual thoughts and states and instead funnel it into something else. Just like emotions and thoughts, these sexual impulses come and go. But in all honesty, I have become less and less prone on Khan lately to drift away into sexual thoughts.