Ultimate Sub for Self Mastery?

Full SELF mastery focused, with regards to emotional regulation, spiritual growth, and mental clarity. Plus whatever else it takes to overcome all shortcomings and level up into a new identity.

Would it be Emperor Black? Dragon Reborn? Love Bomb for All Humanity?
or something else entirely?
Maybe it’s not something a single sub can accomplish, but rather a stack?
Preferably with minimal social/seduction type scripting.

Would love to hear all your thoughts and opinions.

3 Likes

It would be Emperor. Not Emperor Black.
Dragon Reborn and Love Bomb For Humanity.
Do it in this order:
1- LBFH
2- Emperor
3- DR

2 Likes

I am in love with the self mastery concept but to have the perfect stack you need to know what environment you will be engaged in the coming 6 months

Environment 1) a job 9 to 5 or freelance or business

Alchemist , regeneration ,Mogul (to ground you in the reality of daily life requirement )

Environment 2) material requirements money food etc are more than enough and you don’t need to work but you still engaged with people

Alchemist , lBFH ,elixer (not a balanced stack from my opinion or for me )

Environment 3) material requirements money food etc are more than enough and you don’t need to work and you are alone in your home

Alchemist , emperor black , Spartan (to establish a physical practice ) in our way to self mastery we usually focus more on the mind of emotions and discard the physical part . And Spartan because you need the will power to counteract all the negative habits you used to do in the comfort of your home .

Environment 4)material requirements money food etc are more than enough and you don’t need to work and you are in retreat for 3+ months

Alchemist , emperor black , lBFH

I didn’t mention DR because I didn’t use it
I mentioned EB because of sales copy and the Focus on solitude
I didn’t mention sage because self mastery doesn’t equal knowing new spiritual information . But it’s about applying what you already learned beside alchemist stage 1 is enough regarding manifesting new and needed info .

Depending in your situation other stacks for the purpose of regulating emotions :

Paragon , and dream mastery and Paragon sleep
As above and so below / dream mastery / Paragon sleep
potentials are unlimited with sub club :rose::sparkles:

2 Likes

Interesting that you have alchemist in all of these.

What’s so “self-mastery” about it to you?
I have never ran it before

1 Like

Thank you for the input ksub!

Why do you think emperor is the best for SELF mastery? It has so many external pieces to it

Khan is the king of subs. It isn’t really specific for anything, it’s focus is the honing of your will

1 Like

Alchemist because it deals with the core of who you are at the level of the energy , beside the skill set of meditation and clearing your energy . And you mentioned (spiritual growth ) and (emotional regulation) and both comes from balance of your body ,mind & spirit which is one of the main goals of alchemist .

Khan deals the aspects of power and sex scripting in it will (diminish mental clarity part you are wishing to develop) and the Focus of Khan will be external focus and you are looking to developing your inner reality (self mastery )

4 Likes

Why do you say that?
IMO, EB is perfect for this.

I’m sorry for my French but that’s just bullshit. Khan does not diminish your inner clarity neither does it take you further away from self mastery. You guys need to stop this, just because you didn’t click with it doesn’t make it that way.

To develop the ability to clarify all mental obstacles you have to do so under hard conditions, just like developing a strong body is done under resistance

Any way. Please stop trying to put down other programs, instead say “I think this program will help you with your wishes because x y z” and don’t go “that one will suck because abc” because you clearly have the wrong idea about Khan

4 Likes

Khan is all encompassing deals mostly with external reality , but because most people who uses Khan still have long way to live the reality described in sales page . They experience only what they grasp (inner development) but the main focus of Khan is read the sales page better . He asked about self mastery with and I am quoting him

So if he used Khan he will diminish his focus fighting the script in reconciliation about goals he is not wanting at the moment .

So it’s not blaming a sub , I just answered the questions that opened the thread , I wish this is clear .

5 Likes

One of the objectives of Khan is incredible self control.
But it comes under certain conditions which are:
1-Masculine power
2-sexuality/getting all the women.
Obviously no one is challenged by other men more than a masculine and endless sex-wanting man.
So those challenges help you grow your self-mastery/control.
But can you aquire celibacy on Khan? Nope!
Can you ALWAYS be the second guy on Khan? Nope!
You will face bad recon. If you want pure mastery, go run EB:TOG

Godlike Masculinity would be the best choice. It has self-discipline, embracing ambition, being in control of your emotions, dominating yourself. All characteristics of a man who is a master of himself.

11 Likes

Yes, I also agree with lion

2 Likes

We have years of data and multiple journals in how what Emperor does. Emperor Black has only been out for a few weeks. The jury is still out on that. I’ll take good old battle tested Emperor over Emperor Black that is not even three months old.

1 Like

I haven’t run Khan so I can’t comment on it. As far as self mastery or self discipline, Emperor is one of the subs that has the most reviews. I go by my own experience and was other people have said.

The best sub is Limitless

You run it while you read Mastery by Robert Greene.

Emperor: Discipline, self control and determination towards PRIMARILY empire building and wealth.
Khan: forging your character more consciously, BUT again, PRIMARILY TOWARDS power and sexuality.
EB:TOG: faaar more discipline and self control than khan and OG emperor+plus the spiritual dive which gets you into an alchemical journey, shadow work and monk mode(monks always remind me of high self-control). But still some power and dominance aspect(The whole greatness aspect through discipline and self-control, still, more consciously forged)

Another conclusion from right now:
Alchemist is the sub which helps you forge your personality COMPLETELY consciously, even you ambitious thoughts would be questioned.
And it’s also written on the sales page and is obvious that spiritual work strengthens the will(self-control and mastery) and willpower

Regarding titles being tested. I don’t think those who bough EB:ToG when it JUST got released are dumb. Titles, even the artisans, are tested widely before releasing. And I prefer to judge by the description, cuz I observed that most of the time judgements about the subs which are contrary to it’s description, prove wrong at the end.

1 Like

I’m just never going to put on a par a sub that has countless wonderful reviews and testimonies and that actually has been the flagship of this company for years and a sub that has been out for fewer than 100 days and we don’t even know for sure what it really does. :man_shrugging:
I might change my opinion in six months though.

maybe Emperor or Emperor Black

Khan has lots of seductnoion scipting probably